Chapter 1

I'm In Love With Mr. Arrogant (Currently Hiatus)
Narrator"s POV



You moved into Canada with your parents since you are 5. You are one of the most talented and popular girl in your school. You can sing pretty well and can dance incredibly but you focussed on your gymnastics. Having a body that seems to have no bones makes you the representative of your school in every gymnastics competition and won almost all the gold medal. You are kind and nice to everyone that's why many people adored you plus the fact that you are very pretty and cute.

 

Since you are an only child your parents still treat you like you're a little girl. One night just after you have finished your practice your phone rang.

 

"Hello  mom?"

"Where are you dear?"

"I'm on my way home mom. I've just finished my practice."

"Okay. Keep safe dear, I've cooked your favorite so come fast."

"Okay mom. Thanks!"

 

Then your mom hung up. You luckily grab a cab in no time and made your way home. After 45 mins of ride you finally arrived and paid the driver. Just as you stepped out you noticed that the front door is open.


"Why is the door open?" you mumbled to yourself

 

Just as you stepped in your house you saw three men wearing all black and masks covering their faces. All of them has a gun and one man is currently pointing his gun to your dad's head while the two of them is holding your mom who's begging for mercy but in just the blink of the eye, the guy pulled the trigger and shoot your dad straight at the head then the two guys who's holding your mom pointed their gun at her head and they both count 123 and boom! they pulled the trigger and your mom is now dead too!

 

Just before they could noticed you, you hurriedly ran outside and called 911 but one them still caught a glimpse of you and so he ran after you and shoot you somewhere in my ribs which caused you to lose your consciousness.

 

You woke up in a white room with a sore on you left upper side and saw your aunt beside you. You have been unconscious for 3 days and during that period of time, they have successfully got the bullet out of your left ribs and you need 3 weeks to stay at the hospital then you can be discharge. The authorities had come to your hospital room and interviewed you about the incident but you keep on crying each time they ask you so they decided to interview you after you have been discharged.

 

Day by day you've grown thinner and thinner and day by day you cry and cry. You won't eat and you won't even answer the calls from your friends and teachers. Few students visited you but you're still in deep depression and shocked stage and so each time they will visit you they won't stay for long. Your aunt on the other hand has been taking care if you.

 

 

 

A/N: sorry for the first and boring chapter guys.please still bear with me.the first three chapters are only the boring ones i wish.