This Is How I Met My FIRST and SECOND Love

How Our Love Started

 

  I met my first love when I enter the group, Super Junior. It was Monday, 8:00 in the morning. The president of SM Entertainment called me in my telephone. I was really surprised. I auditioned in that group, 2006 and they said that............I was accepted!

I almost scream in happiness. The most reason why I joined the group is because I want to pursue my dreams, I want to be a good singer. And the other reason is, I want to see my crush..Seohyun.

You know her? The maknae of the group Girls' Generation. Actually, their group is not yet produced. I just heard that she was accepted as a trainee and as a maknae. I first saw her in the news..

 

FLASHBACK:

How's your day people! This are the latest news in Korean Pop! Label SM Entertainment will be producing a new girl group named Girls' Generation! It consists of nine member female group!

Taeyon: Annyeonghaseyo! Nya, I am shy. Please support our group. I am the leader!

Seohyun: Annyeong! I am the maknae of the group, like what's unnie said, please support our group! Kamsahamnida!

 

" Kyuhyun, here is the newest SM news! " As a man calls me in the canteen.

" O-ok hyung! " As I answered.

 

New girl group of SM are now preparing, they will be trained for 1 year. Please support their group, and to all SM lovers, we are sure your going to love this group!

 

" Ah- hyung, who is the pony-tailed girl? " I point the girl who is in the television.

" Oh! She is Seohyun, the maknae. " Hyung answered.

 

END.

 

I fall in love with that girl. I thought that she would too. Now, it's 2011. I am still remembering our song S.E.O.U.L, which was we are the couple!

But on November 26, 2011 the most sad day of my life. Yonghwa, the member of CN Blue confessed to Seohyun and I saw it. Seohyun agreed with Yonghwa's proposal.

I was about to ask Seohyun, if she can be my girlfriend. But, I was the second. I didn't get Seohyun.

After that, weeks passed, I go to Busan, to take a rest and think. 

I was eating outside while watching the animals. 

Then suddenly a girl camed

 

" Yah! You animals are too pabo! Why are you so naughty?! " The girls gets angry because of her sheeps.

 

I thought that is Seohyun, but I was wrong. She is an ordinary and normal girl. Very simple. She was wearing a sando and a skirt. Pony-tailed hair, no cuticles, no make-up, no earrings a really simple woman.

I go to her and said,

 

" Miss, you look like Seohyun of SNSD. " I smiled at her.

" Kyuhyun oppa?! " He hugs me tight while she is blushing.

I forgot that, I am a member of Super Junior.

" You know me? " I asked her.

" Of course! Your the makne of Super Junior! " As she screamed at me.

 

I don't know what feeling is glowing in my mind.

A happy feeling, or a nervous feeling.

Am I in love with that Seohyun look a like?

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

END! Paboyah Author nim!  I am so pabo! -slaps head while saying pabo- Why did I make the first chapter boring?! How's the reader?! Yah! Jinjja mianhae! ^^ I just have to do something, and maybe because my crush's mom is here in my house, talking with my omma.  Kajja! Maybe, I am nervous, really nervous.

Is the chapter too short for you guys? Just tell me..kkk? I am going to update soon..Maybe tomorrow?! LOL! I have exams.. I don't know.. By the way, If I didn't update for 2-5 days, it means I am GROUNDED, HAVE EXAMS, LAZY..ok?