Flashback?!

How Our Love Started

Argh! 5 hours ago, I went to Seoul to by a really special cake for Kyuhyun. I already made my descision. It was confirmed! I was in love with him. But when I was walking in the street, a lot of people are looking at me. They are telling I am Seohyun of Girls' Generation.

Hey people think! Seo Joo Hyun, SNSD. Me Kang Seo Hyun ordinary girl. I am already tired in hearing that! If I could change my apperance, I don't want to be like Seohyun. Anyways, the cake I bought for Kyuhyun worth 500 won! Good thing is I have my bank account. Didn't I tell you, I am a close friend of Sistar Soyu? LOL! First then she thought I am Seohyun!

Wow! The cake is really beautiful! I am a fan of Super Junior...in the past. So I know Kyuhyun's favorite flavor. I am really excited to bring this to Kyuhyun. Seohyun and me are different. The similarities of me and Seohyun are our eyes and nose. That's why I am a copycat of Seohyun.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It's already 7:30 pm in the night. Actually, this time I am already sleeping. But this is for Kyuhyun. Hope he is still awake. For the first time, I put some accesories and make-up. Eww! I hate putting these things! I wear a short skirt and sandals! YUCK! I hate short skirts. For the first time, I curled my hair. Hope that Kyuhyun can like me.

Kajja! Here I am! :D

 

When I reached at Kyuhyun's house, good thing I still remember! I notice the door is open. The house is really messy. And it looks like someone is fighting.

I went to his room. And shocked in what I heard and see.

 

" Kyuhyun~ ah! Comeback to SM! " As Seo Joo Hyun of SNSD exclaimed at him.

" No. I will stay here! You accept Yonghwa's proposal right? " Kyuhyun replied at her.

" Yes I accept it. But because, I want to make you jealous! Comeback to me now! I already break-up with him! " Seohyun screams at Kyuhyun.

" I already love some. " Kyuhyun said to Seohyun.

" No way! I am the girl for you! " As Seohyun kisses Kyuhyun.

 

I saw the whole thing. I saw how Seohyun kissed Kyuhyun. I can see in Kyuhyun's eyes that he is only lying! He still loved Seohyun, not me..but the Seohyun of SNSD. I was jealous. So the cake fell in the floor.

Kyuhyun heard it so he stop Seohyun kissing him. He saw me crying. I just run away and leave them.

 

How could he do that? I thought he love me? Wait. This can't be. I am not his girlfriend. I have no any reasons to be jealous. I am just his neighbor, his neighbor who just fell in love with him.

 

" Seohyun! Wait! " As Kyuhyun calls me.

I just leave him, but he follows me. He holds my hand and he asked me.

" Why are you jealous? " 

" None of your business! " As I exclaimed at him.

" Do you love me? " He ask while his tears are falling.

" Why?! If I love you would you love me back?! You have your own Seohyun now! I am just a copy cat of Seohyun! You should go back to her! You two fits! Just leave me alone here! " I pushed him away.

 

But when I was walking on my way to my home. He screamed and said " Saranghae Kang Seo Hyun! " I stopped for a while when I hear that. I look at him and said, " Your a lier. " I leave him. But he keeps on screaming that sentence. I go to him and said. 

 

" Are you idiot?! I tell to you, go back to Seo Joo Hyun! " I screamed at him.

" What if I don't like? " As Kyuhyun asked me.

 

I leaved him again, but he holds my hand and kisses me, kisses me in my lips.

 

" Saranghae! " I whispered at Kyuhyun ears.

" Nado.......saranghae... " He whispered me back.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After that night, I didn't saw Seohyun again, the Seohyun of SNSD. 

After that night, I became Kyuhyun's girlfriend.

 

" Yah! Seohyun, our little daughter is now hungry! What are you writing in your old diary? " As Kyuhyun pats my back.

" Kya? Jinjja? Wait, I will cook for our daughter. " As I hurried to the kitchen.

" Appa, umma! How does your love started? " As our daughter Min Ah asked Kyuhyun.

" Agi, read this and you will know. " As Kyuhyun and I smiled to our daughter.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Did you get it? They were reading there diaries? 

Lol! They too have their daughter now! And it's Min Ah!

LOLOLOLOL! Did you know get it?