Truth Hurts

How Our Love Started

 

Oh. Your already waked up. Lets eat now, I am really tired last night! As Kyuhyun says at me when he saw me. What the pabo?! Did he me?! He said, he is tired. He me?!?! 

You pabo pabo pabo! Why did you me ha!?!?! As I screamed at his face. And I was shocked because instead of being him to be shocked, I am!

He said at me " Yah, I didn't do something dirty to you! " He screamed at me.  " Your a lier! If you didn't do something dirty to me, what happened last night?! Why am I wearing this kind of dress?!

" Let me explain first. What happen is, I delivered at your house a vanilla twirl with black toppings cake. I was really excited because, I am curious what will you say in the cake I bake. But when you see me, you fainted. I bring you here in my house because I didn't know what to do to you. I am not a doctor! Your dress changed because, when you opened the door, I was about to give the cake to you but it fell in your pajama. I call my maid to change your dress. And by the way, I wash your clothes, that why I am tired. "

I was shocked in his long long reason. Is it mean that, he didn't kiss me or something? He didn't hug me?! Does it mean that, that's only my dream. 

So it means that, I am in love with him?! With that boy?!?!

" Mianhae.. " I just hugged him I don't know why did I do it. I say Thank You at him. Well he have to rest.

" You can rest now. Thank you for caring me. " As I leave him in his apartment. 

As I was walking in the street, I didn't notice that I was still wearing the pink bunny slippers he gave me. Nya! I look like a kid. But, I am thinking.. what if it's true?

THE TRUTH HURTS! 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yah! Right! The truth hurts! 

How is it? 

It is a short chapter but full of Idea.

So now you know what happened last night?!