Reason Behind The Name

How Our Love Started

 

 Kya! I met the maknae of Super Junior, Kyuhyun! Oh My God, I hugged him and he hugged me back! He said that, I am the look a like of Seohyun. I am happy to hear that because, Kyuhyun said it. But when some people says that I am a copy cat of Seohyun, I feel angry of them. I really want to tap them using my umbrella. 

But wait, why did I hug Kyuhyun? Is it right to hug a boy? Yes I know that is right but, I am only 17. And I know that, I stop loving Kyuhyun of Super Junior when I was 15. Because, I hate being compared in Seohyun. I get my name from my mom. Actually, she confessed at me. When I was born, I really look a like Girls' Generation Seohyun. My mom is close to Seohyun's parents. I mean, they were actually bestfriends! 

But one day, when I come home from school. I saw some fight scenes of Seohyun's omma and my omma. I really don't know what is the reason. But after that day, my appa leave us. Omma didn't tell us the real reason. Is she mad at my appa? My mom passed away, but before that, she tell me the reason why she give me Seohyun's name.

What if, Seohyun's omma and my omma didn't fight? Do you think, I'm in showbiz now? I really like to be an professional singer, but I stopped my dream. I miss my omma, Jessica.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

" Annyeong! " Some one knocks at my door and he opened it.

" Yah! What are you doing here?! You are not allowed to enter my house without my permission! " As I exclaimed at Kyuhyun.

" Geez, I just want to give this to you. " He smiled and hold my hand.

" Fine, Kamsahamnida. Now get out! " I pushed him away at my door. 

" Wait wait! I just want to say something! " He smirked at me.

" Goodnight! " After he say that, he blow me a flying kiss.

 

I closed my door fast. Flying kiss? That is Super Junior's Cho Kyuhyun! He's not an ordinary people! Oh, yes he is ordinary but he is higher than me! I mean, he is a celebrity.

Member of Super Junior, the most famous boy band in Asia! A lot of girls are blushing on him! A lot of girls are having a dream to get him! A lot of girls are trying to kiss him! But me, he blow me a kiss!

Is it right to think that I am lucky?

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

End!  And wow! After 1 day, I have almost 5 subscribers?! Wow, I should make a lot of SM Stories?

Lol! That helps me to get more karma and subscribers. Thanks to all of you.

How is my chapter two? Comment and Subscribe ok?

[ Lol! for the first time, I didn't get lazy in typing this! ]