Chapter 4 - Misunderstanding

The One I Love

Upadate: Kyuhyun, who was really hungry went to the kitchen and spotted Sungmin assisting Ji Rin, and he misunderstood everything! And chapter 4 is all the way

 

Kyuhyun POV

When I was supposed to go in the kitchen, I saw Sungmin hyung assisting Ji Rin and touching her face. WTH IS THIS?! Now I know I hated that girl! i thought then made an evil smirk then went out from the devil. I went to the living room with my other hyungs. I was a bit bored with them ‘cause the devil joined our conversation.

Kyuhyun: “Hyung I better just go to my room to rest. BYE!” I made a fake smile then waved my hand. I went to my room then opened my laptop as usual and played my Star Craft.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Sungmin: “Kyu~ please open the door. Kyu~” Sungmin hyung said. Now what the heck does he need? I opened the door.

Kyuhyun: “WTH DO YOU NEED?! A GIRL?! GO DOWN AND ASK THAT JI RIN FOR A DATE!” I shouted to him and I think he was shocked.

Sungmin: “Kyu what do you mean?” He asked as he started to sob.

Kyuhyun: “HUH! Right you love that girl?! We just made one yesterday night then now you’re flirting with her! WTH IS THAT LEE SUNGMIN?!” I gave my whole life and heart for you hyung then now you broke my trust and love for you.

Sungmin: “Kyu you really don’t understand. It’s not what really happened there was actually an accident.” He reasoned out. Now he started sobbing hard.

Kyuhyun: “So what’s the reason why the accident happened huh?!” I said still my voice tone is high.

                                     [moments later, after Sungmin’s reason]

Kyuhyun: “So that really happened or you’re just reasoning out HUH?!” I said.

Sungmin: “KYU! THAT’S TRUE I’M NOT LYING!” He squealed as tears fall down to his face.

Leeteuk: “Guys! What’s wrong in here?” He asked totally worried.

Kyuhyun: “NOTHING! LEE SUNGMIN THIS IS ENOUGH NOW! I GIVE UP!” I said as what my heart wanted to say I think.

 I wanted to end up our conversation ‘cause the devil appeared AGAIN! Does she always mind other’s business?! I slammed the door and collapsed in my bed. I knew I hurt him and it hurt me too. My tears also started to fall like a waterfalls. I think I need to say sorry to him tomorrow.

Sungmin POV

I think my heart cracked again but more cracks made than the first time I hurt Ji Rin. But who do I really love? I’m really confuse now of what I feel. I really hurt Kyu… the one I love….

                                                       --- The Next Day ---   

I opened my eyes, did my daily routines then went down stairs to eat my breakfast. I saw a tray that was covered and a letter I opened it, it says

“Dear Minnie,

We all have a schedule to be attending. Sorry for that, but don’t worry Wookie made a breakfast for you. And please don’t forget to feed my beloved Ddangkkoma J

                                                                                              Your most talented hyung,

                                                                                                    -Yesungie <3”

 Yesung hyung really cares for Ddangkkoma, so that turtle should be very lucky that a superstar owns you. I took out the cover and revealed the delicious sundabu jigae. Maybe I don’t have any schedule ‘cause nobody told me anything. So I think I just need to wait for the call from Manager-hyung. I finish eating my sundabu jigae and I was quite full as well. I the television while waiting for the call.

                                                         [Lunch Time Came]  

*RING RING*

Sungmin: “Hello?”

Siwon: “HYUNG! The dance practice will start in exactly 15 minutes. You better go now!!” He shouted.

Sungmin: “Oh! I’m on my way now Wonnie!” I said.

I change my clothes, spray my perfume then put my helmet on, then ride my scooter, Byul. I arrived at the SM Headquarters/Entertainment 4 minutes.

Sunny: “Oh! Oppa~ did you ride your beloved Byul?” She asked.

Sungmin: “Yea, sorry Sunny but I still have a dance practice to attend. Maybe I can talk with you next time.” I reasoned out. SNSD members really love to talk with us.

Sunny: “Okay! BYE OPPA!” She shouted.

I arrived at the dance studio 3 minutes after. I opened the door, and then I was surprised that the lights are off. I looked at my watch.

Sungmin: “Is this late or advance? Maybe advance.” I said to myself.

I was shocked that the door just closed itself. Then somebody grabbed my wrist and he/she the cassette.