Chapter 3 - Misunderstanding (Part 1)

The One I Love

*sorry there will be no update for now, my brain isn't working XD.... please understand :)...*

 

Nobody’s POV

Heechul: “Wait Wonnie, can I ask for a favor?”

Siwon: “Yes hyung. What is it?”

Heechul: “Uhm, can I be the one to, Uhm… take off your shirt?” He asked nervously. ‘Why does he need to be nervous at all?? He’s like, UGH! Never mind…’ Siwon thought while thinking for an answer. I think I to do first a little drama like.

Siwon: “What?! Eh, Uhm… I really don’t think so hyung. Maybe YES!” I said while giving Heechul a weak smile or a grin?

Heechul went near to Siwon, before he could take off Siwon’s shirt and revealing his yummy? Abs? He whispered something to him… You know some ‘rules’ again I think.

Heechul: “Siwon-ah I just want you to think that you’re my son and I will just take off your sweaty shirt so you won’t catch any cough. Understand?” He commanded. Oh I thought some ‘rules’ again. But that’s nice he’s not being a jerk already. Good Heechul.

Siwon: “Yes hyung. Ah! I mean appa!” He said while giving Heechul his charming smile.

Heechul: “Okay Siwon-ah raise your arms up!” He commanded like a real father.

Siwon: “Okay appa!” He said like a child.

Heechul: “Very good Wonnie. Now let’s sleep already so we can wake up early tomorrow. So teukie umma won’t get mad.” He warned.

Siwon: “So Eeteuk umma and Heechul appa are together?” He asked confusely.

Heechul: “No appa and Eeteuk are only close friends. Now let’s go to dreamland already my Wonnie.”

Siwon: “Okay appa I understand..”

And then Siwon our muscle man end up sleeping in our Cinderella’s arms. But can our Cinderella handle his big head? Hehehehe joke :D

                                                       ---The Next Day---

Ryeowook: “Hmmm… Smells good!” He exclaimed but at the same time the ex-makanae seemed to have a puzzled head. But still thanking whoever cooked for them for breakfast ‘cause Ryeowook really needs to rest his hands from cooking.

Ji Rin: “Oh! Hyung you’re awake!” greeted by the lovely girl who is cooking now.

Ryeowook: “Good morning too. So what’s for our menu? Special?” asked a Ryeowook who is sniffing at the air.

Ji Rin: “Uhm, just bacon and sausages. That’s all. Sorry if it’s not special.”

Ryeowook: “No! We’ve miss this kind of food. ‘Cause I always cook kimchi, bibimbap and fried eggs. So I think it is a special menu for the day!” He exclaimed.

Ji Rin: “Hyung are they almost awake? Maybe it will be cold it won’t taste good.”

Ryeowook: “I think they’re almost awake. I’ll just start preparing the table.” He suggested.

                                                         [moments later]

Leeteuk: “Okay let’s eat! YAH Shindong-ah! Don’t consume the food one by one, araso?” He commanded.

All: “ARASO!” They all said in once.

                                                         [minutes later]

Sungmin: “Hyung I’ll be the one to wash the dishes.” He suggested.

Leeteuk: “Okay but let Eunhyuk help you. Hyukjae-ah are you okay with it?” He asked Hyukjae.

Eunhyuk: “Neh hyung, I’m okay with it!” He answered and let everyone see his gummy smile.

Leeteuk: “Okay EunMin you start washing the dishes now.” He instructed.

Shindong: “Woah, woah! New Sj Couple? Is this true?” He said while smirking.

Sungmin: “ANIYO! It’s just both of us were assigned to wash the dishes, then Teukie hyung called both of us EunMin. That’s all.” He reasoned out.

Eunhyuk: “Neh, that’s true hyung. We’re just friends/chingu and hyung to dongsaeng.” He explained.

Shindong: “Neh, neh I know.” He chuckled. Both Sungmin and Eunhyuk pouted.

Ji Rin: “Ah~ cute~!” She squeled.

Sungmin: “Eh? Who’s cute?” He asked.

Ji Rin: “YOU!” She said and Sungmin blushed, and returned to wash the dishes. “Hyungs! Can I help?” She asked with her a bit cute puppy eyes.

Eunhyuk: “Uhm, okay.” He was the one who answered.

So Ji Rin helped the both of them. Sungmin was about to get the plate from Ji Rin but accidentally Ji Rin went to give the plate to Sungmin, and Sungmin was already ready to get the plate but because Ji Rin is so energetic she jumped to face Sungmin and she bumped into Sungmin hard chest. That’s the result of everyday’s work out.

Ji Rin: “Ouch!” She squeled.

Sungmin: “Oh! Sorry Ji Rin. I didn’t mean to.” He reassured that she’s not hurt.

Ji Rin: “No hyung, I’m alright.” She said while massaging her forehead.

Sungmin POV

Oh god! What have I done? Did I hurt her forehead? Ugh! I’m too guilty. I think my heart just cracked. It’s too painful that I can’t get out of it.

Eunhyuk: “Sungmin hyung, are you alright? Where are you staring at?” He asked confusely.

Sungmin: “Eh? Uhm… Yea I’m alright.” I said.

Eunhyuk: “Oh, okay. So can you help me here?” He asked.

Sungmin: “Neh.” I replied simply. So we ended our task and went to the living room to rest or hang out with the other members.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Kyuhyun: “Hyung is there any food left?” I asked Shindong hyung

Shindong: “Mmmm…maybe. Go there and try to find one.” He said and I just nodded in reply and walked towards the kitchen.