Chapter 2 - The Lovebirds

The One I Love
Update: Sorry for the late update guys~ in this chapter the two couples:YeWook & KyuMin will have some lovely/happy night.... there will be a funny game too....better read na lang XD

Sungmin’s POV

                                                           [moments later]

*KNOCK KNOCK!*

I opened my door once again, then a body was thrown to me as if he was a sack of rice thrown by those carrier at the market.

Sungmin: “Kyu, are you alright? Wait! Are you drunk?!” I asked worriedly. I close the door then BANG! Kyunhyun pinned me through the wall and his soft and gentle lips was parted with mine. Even though I’m quite irritated to him, I still like the taste of his’. I then embrace his neck so there will be no other distance from us. He carried me bridal style still not staying his lips away from mine then he throw me to my bed. He then followed and he kissed me back but more intense. Then we end up half with each other’s arms.

Nobody’s POV

                                                      [at the living room]

Leeteuk seemed also drunk and he just end up sleeping at the living room while the others(Yesung, Ryeowook, Heechul, and Siwon) were in front of him playing ‘Truth or Dare’. Ryeowook was dared to kiss the lips of Yesung for 45 seconds while Heechul was dared to the arms of the y sleeping body of Leeteuk they all chuckled ‘cause they saw Leeteuk shivered. Yesung was then dared to take off his tops and last but not the least Siwon was dared to sleep with Heechul without his shirt.

Siwon: “YAH! That’s so unfair. I’m not trained to sleep without my comforting shirt!” He reasoned out.

Eunhyuk: “Yah, Siwonnie you can sleep without your ‘comforting shirt’ ‘cause there’s a blanket then besides Heechul hyung will be your ‘comforting blanket’ too.” He said teasingly popping out of nowhere.

Siwon: “YAH! E-e-even th-ough it’s cold, you know!”  He blushed when Heechul smiled at him.

Ryeowook: “It’s okay Siwonnie ‘cause nobody will secretly took photos of your famous ‘chocolate’ abs. DUH!” He chuckled.

Yesung: “YAH! Wookie, when did you started talking like that huh?!” He said while giving him an angry expression.

Siwon: “It’s not what I mean! I’m just shy to sleep shirt-less with,” He was cut.

Heechul: “WITH ME? Right Siwon?” he said with an evil smirk.

Siwon: “Erm… Yea that’s right.” He said and blushed even more!

Yesung: “OKAY! SLEEPING TIME! Now go to your own rooms already. NOW!” He commanded while avoiding his laugh.

Then suddenly the EunHae couple went down from their rooms.

Ryeowook: “Hyungs! Where are you going?”

Eunhyuk: “In Sungmin hyung’s room. Why?”

Ryeowook: “Ah! Ah! Can I go with you? I mean us?” He asked while raising the wrist of Yesung.

Eunhyuk: “Okay, let’s go then.”

                                                            [Sungmin’s room]

*KNOCK KNOCK!*

Donghae opened the pinkish door with one cross in the center. Then the lights as well.

Donghae: “OMO~! WTH are this two little piggies doing a while ago?!” He exclaimed at the mean time shocked of their gesture/y pose?

Ryeowook: “Oh God!” He said also shocked but didn’t saw it properly because Yesung covered his eyes.

Eunhyuk: “Uhm guys, we better talk to them tomorrow. We got the wrong timing.” He said with a yucky expression but not letting the others notice it.

                                                      [outside Sungmin’s room]

Donghae: “My blood had risen up when I saw those two piggies with their little y pose!” He said annoyingly.

Ryeowook: “Really hyung? I didn’t see it well ‘cause Yesung hyung covered my two precious eyes. What was actually their y pose or what?” He asked totally confused because of his strict lover or he called it as his ‘lover’.

Yesung: “Never mind it Donghae. Wookie please stop those questions okay? Those are nasty so enough already.” He said to his ‘beloved’ dongsaeng.

                                                       [at their dorm floor]

Ryeowook: “Okay, good night hyungs! Sweet dreams!” He said beaming a goodbye. Ryeowook should be opening his dorm room but suddenly Yesung’s gentle and not-so-soft grip in Ryeowook’s wrist stopped him and hugged Ryeowook tightly.

Yesung: “Good night Wookie SARANGHAE!” He whispered.

Ryeowook: “Good night too hyung, SARANGHAE!” he whispered back.

Before leaving, Yesung gave Ryeowook a not-so-long sweet peck on his so called ‘lover’ soft and adorable lips.

Yesung:  “Sweet dreams my Wookie.” He said softly but sweetly.

Ryeowook: “Sweet dreams too hyung!” He replied while grinning to his lover.

                                                      [Heechul’s room]

Siwon: “Hyung, are you gonna turn-on the air conditioner?” He asked nervously.

Heechul: “Yes. Why?”

Siwon: “Uhm, ah never mind. Wait hyung do I need now to take off my shirt?” He asked while his sweats are flowing down to his so called ‘chocolate’ abs inside his shirt especially to his ‘so’ handsome face.