The Room

The Lucky 3

 

“Get… Get out…?” That was all Aechan could say as she stared wide-eyed at Myungsoo.

He blinked his eyes, obviously thinking of what to say next. He coughed and turned around. “That’s what I just said, wasn’t it? I’ll give you one weekend here. You better find another place to stay by then.” With that, he marched back up the stairs, hands in pockets, and slammed his door.

Aechan just stood there frozen. 

“Well, that was rude of him…” This comment snapped her back to reality.

“Is he always like that?” She asked, a bit worried.

“No. This is the first time I’ve seen him that that…” Shin said.

Youngjae wrapped his arm around her neck. She looked up at him and he seemed to be thinking pretty hard. Finally, he said, “Myungsoo is a jerk to new people. He has his close friends, which is us, and that’s it.”

She looked at him and frowned. “That’s so sad… Maybe I should go talk to him-“ She didn’t get to finish her sentence because Youngjae spun her around.

“Let’s forget about Myungsoo. How about we show you to your room now?” He linked arms with me and dragged me up the stairs.

 

~

 

“This is your room!” Youngjae said as he opened the door.

Aechan walked behind him into this huge, beautiful room. There was a beautiful queen sized bed and even a balcony leading outside.

“Ohh my… This is absolutely beautiful…” She said, completely awestruck. She walked around the room for a second, eventually heading outside to the balcony.

Shin smiled. “Well, we’ll leave you to unpack. Dinner will be ready at six. So that gives you an hour.” With that, he left.

She leaned against the balcony and stared up at sky.

“Mom, dad… Why did you have to leave…? Why did it have to be this way…? Why…?” A tear slid down her cheek.

“Things like that just happen. It’s a part of life.”

She jumped up, startled by the sudden comment. It was Myungsoo, sitting on the balcony next to hers. “Ohh.. You scared me…” Great, just what she needed. Why did his room have to right next to hers?

He walked over closer to the side of the balcony. “We all die eventually.”

She just glared at him. “Why are you trying to comfort me? You were the one that wanted me to leave remember?”

“And I still do. Doesn’t mean I can’t tell you the truth while you are here. Anyway, I just came out here because I wanted to tell you one thing.” 

“And what is that?” She said looking away from him.

He smirked. “You owe me big time.”

And in that moment, she finally realized how she knew Kim Myungsoo.

 

 


 

 

Ahhhhh~ Sorry for the late update! But here ya go! I FINALLY UPDATED! :D Tell me what you think! (: