Day 1: Just The Beginning

The Lucky 3

 

‘It’s raining today...’ thought Ae Chan as she rode in the car with her aunt. It wasn’t supposed to rain today, especially not on the day of her parents’ funeral. It seemed like nothing was going right in her life recently. She’s been having trouble in school, problems with friends, and now this. The people she looked up to and adored more than anyone in the world are no longer with her. It’s been a hard year for her.
Pulling into the cemetery, her aunt looked back at her and said, “You seriously aren’t even upset about your only parents dying?” Of course she was upset. But did showing her tears in front of people prove that she’s upset? Ae Chan has never had a close relationship with her aunt. She’s always been mean to her niece and made her do things that she didn’t want to do, including making her do her aunt's laundry or rubbing her feet while she sat there and watched tv and ate. She hated every single bit of it. But her parents had to have her come & visit EVERY weekend, even though she lived down the block. What she had heard was that she was going to be living with her aunt from now on. "Great. My life just gets worse doesn’t it?" She mumbled to herself. 
"What did you say?" Her aunt looked back at her with a face that you could tell meant that she was mad.
Ae Chan looked at her and said, "I said nothing.." She sighed. As she rolled her eyes, she looked out the window again. 

Getting out of the car, she walked with her umbrella towards the ceremony. 

~ A couple hours later ~

Ae Chan was sitting at home. She didn’t want to go to the ‘after party’ or so her aunt called it. She just wanted to be alone. It had been a few hours since the after party started, so her aunt should be home any minute. She looks up at the clock. As soon as she does, her aunt comes through the door.

“Hey, girl. You’re not living with me. Your mom stuck you with some other poor losers. I feel so bad for them.” She was obviously drunk. But she probably would have acted the same sober. “Get ready, we’re going there now. I don’t want you to even spend a single night in my home. Besides, I plan on moving. Grab your things, let’s go.”

She went up to her room and packed the things she couldn’t live without. Other things, like posters or blankets, didn’t matter. She just needed clothes, things from her parents, school related things, and other necessities.
She looked back at her room that was hers for 18 years before closing the door and saying goodbye forever. 

 


 

*Author's note: I AM SORRY FOR THIS EXTREMELY SHORT AND Y CHAPTER. But, it's just the beginning. You guys get to meet the 'boys' in the next chapter. ;) I'll try to update again with a LONGER chapter hopefully tomorrow after school. I've been busy because I start my second year of college tomorrow. Yay~ LOL. Thanks for the subscribers and views! SARANGHAEYOOO~*