Meeting The Boys

The Lucky 3

 

Aechan was now sitting on the couch of a giant room. She looked around at all the paintings on the wall and was smiling at each one. She didn’t mind the house, but she didn’t like the idea of guys her age living there as well. It made her cringe and she was scared. Not that she was scared of them, but scared of what was to come in the future. She silently vowed to herself to keep to herself and try her hardest not to interact with these boys. She wants to focus on her studies and finish school so she can leave.

As she was doing this, Shin started laughing. She looked up at him and blushed. Was she saying that out loud? Was she making faces? ‘Oh God…’ She thought to herself.

As they were sitting there in the silence, Youngjae was constantly looking up at the stairs. Aechan was curious. “Umm… Why do you keep looking at the stairs…?” She looked up to the stairs then Youngjae.

Youngjae smiled a big, toothy grin. “Our older brother is supposed to come down and meet you! But he’s late….” His face slowly turned to a pout. “He’s rude. He’s always like this! Shin hyung! Should I go get him?!”

Shin looked at him. “You know what happened the last time you tried to go in his room…”

Youngjae’s eyes widened and he shook his head. “Nevermind. We can wait…” It made Aechan curious as to what happened last time he tried going up there….

“So Aechan, is it?” Shin said, making Aechan quickly snap her head in his direction, being caught off guard. She was hoping that he would continue reading the book that he was reading and they wouldn’t have to talk to one another.

“Ahh, yeahh. I’m Aechan.” She smiled a nervous half smile and nodded her head. “What are your names again…?”

Youngjae jumped up and plopped down on the couch next to her. “I’m Youngjae! The youngest of this family!” He laughed and pointed to the other boy across the room. “And that is Shin! He’s boring, but my best friend.”

Shin did a small chuckle and continued reading his book.

She laughed. As soon as she did, there was a loud slamming sound from upstairs. It sounded like a door being slammed shut.

“Ohh… Myungsoo is coming….” Shin said as he looked up from his book.

“Myungsoo…” Aechan said in barely a whisper. ‘Why does that name seem so familiar?’ She said to herself.

A boy about her age came down the stairs, obviously not in the best mood and stopped right in front of Aechan. He was glaring at her, like he was trying to read her mind or something. All Aechan could do was stand there, eyes wide, confused.

“This is her?” Myungsoo said in a really deep angry sounding voice.

“Myungsoo, this is Aechan.” Shin said walking over to us.

“Aechan… Hmm.. You seem nice, but get out of my house.” 

That was the only thing he said.


 

 

*Author's note: A bit longer chapter!! I will try to start updating AT LEAST once a day now!!! I'll try my hardest! Enjoy!!!*