The House

The Lucky 3

 

Aechan sat in the back of her aunt’s car, still not knowing where she was being taken. ‘Well, I hope wherever I’m being taken it’s better than living with my aunt…’ She thought as they pulled into a driveway. The driveway was RIDICULOUSLY long and they were surrounded by woods. After what seemed a year, they arrived to a house. “Wow…” Aechan said as she stepped out of the car and looked at the house that she was going to be spending the next two years living in. It was a pretty large house. Her aunt walked past her and threw her stuff out of the trunk. “Grab your junk. Let’s go.”

Aechan grabbed her stuff and followed her aunt up to the door of the house, still amazed by its size.

*Knock Knock Knock*

Aechan looked up as the door opened. In the doorway stood a boy, about her age, with light brown hair and a HUGE smile on his face. “OMO! YOU ARE OUR NEW SISTER!!!” He said as he ran out the door and tackled you in a hug that caused all of your stuff to fall to the ground.

“Yah, Youngjae. Leave the poor girl alone. She just got here.” said another voice from the doorway. Aechan looked up to see another guy about her age, pretty handsome with longer brown hair than the guy who attacked her. He had a smile on his face and he seemed more reserved than the other guy. He walked over to Aechan and picked up her stuff that fell. “I’m Shin. Follow me.” He said as he smiled and turned to walk into the house. Aechan just nodded and followed along.

 

 


 

 

*Author's note: Sorry for the long wait! AND EXTREMELY SORRY FOR THE REALLY SHORT CHAPTER. Don't worry, I'm going to update another, longer chapter today. It's just that I have to go go class and I thought I'd go ahead and upload what I had for my subscribers<3 Thanks for subscribing! ENJOY! <3<3*