Final

Crush

 

   "Umm, Xu Xian-ah.."

 

Luhan scratched his head while called out for Seohyun who packed her things inside the car bonnet. Seohyun turned around and raised up her brow.

 

 

   "Oppa. What's wrong ?"

 

   "Uhh~ nothing.."

 

 

Luhan grinned foolishly and walked to Chanyeol's MPV, hide his embarrassment. Seohyun just shook her head while smile and continued her worked. Luhan scratched his messy hair again while leaned on the MPV's window. 

 

 

   "Hyung~ Are you okay ?"

 

 

The Happy Virus boy asked from behind with his low tone voice. Luhan shook his head and sighed heavily.

 

 

   "Are you sure hyung ?"

 

   "Y-yes. I'm okay. Let's go. Where's Kyungsoo ?"

 

   "He's still inside, wait for his lover, TaeTae noona.."

 

 

Chanyeol burst into laughed when he mentioned about DO and Taeyeon, their sunbae. Luhan crept a smile and looked at Seohyun who was talking with Sehun from afar. Again, he shook his head and hopped into Chanyeol's MPV and rest in there. Suddenly, his phone vibrated and showed he received new message.

 

  

From : Xu Xian

   Already asleep eh ? Have a good nap, Oppa :)

 

 

Luhan smile to himself when read his message from her. Luhan looked outside and spotted her was smiling towards him. He waved his cell phone to her and smile widely. Later, he saw her hopped into Tiffany's car and the car moved out slowly from the yard while be followed by them. Luhan leaned on the car seat and replied her message.

 

 

To : Xu Xian

  Ah ye ^^ thank you Xu Xian

 

On the way back to their home, Luhan was sleeping peacefully at the back and didn’t bother to look at scenery outside the window anymore. He just need his bed and his nap. Last night he didn’t got any rest nor a deep nap because of Chanyeol’s breathe. His breathe too loud.

 

 


 

 

     “Hyung, we’re arrived..”

 

 

Chanyeol shook his body, tried to wake him up. Luhan just stay silent and ignored his called.

 

 

     “Hyung-ah.. You will regret if you didn’t wake up. We’re in front of Seohyun-noona’s house now..”

 

 

Chanyeol said and walked out from his MPV. As Luhan heard Seohyun’s name. he immediately got up and looked around. It was true. They’re in front of Seohyun’s house and he could see Chanyeol and DO were waving their hands to him. Luhan fixed his hair and hopped out from the MPV and managed his way, followed all of them.

When Seohyun about to open the door, suddenly the door was open by someone inside the house. It was a tall and young guy.

 

 

   “Hyunnie!!”

 

 

A deep voice was echoing and a long hands was wrapping her slender waist tightly. All of them was in shocked state, neither Taeyeon nor Tiffany ‘s word spilled out from their mouth. Chanyeol’s and Sehun’s mouth turned to round as DO’s owl eyes. Luhan stared at the person who was hugging her and he’s looks like someone he knew. The young tall guy broke their hugged and caressed her hair from her cheek.

 

      “Kris-hyung ?!”

 

      “Kris ??”

 

 

Both Chanyeol and DO shouted and startled while Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at him with non-believe eyes.

 

 

       “What ? I’m here, in my girlfriend’s house.  Two days I’m waited for my girl you know..”

 

 

Kris explained as his hands s at Seohyun’s waist. She just smiling happily while Luhan, he felt like his world already fell down on him. He felt bad, very very bad and he couldn’t felt how bad is it. He felt like his eyes started to filled with hot waters and his face turned hot. Suddenly, he could felt a hand was wrapping his shoulder, tried to help him to stand with all this.

He turned to side and found it was Sehun, who smile reassurely at him while ruffled his hair. All of them walked inside Seohyun’s house and rest on the sofa and all of them decided to sleep over at Seohyun’s house that night.

Luhan just couldn’t stand with SeoKriss’ closeness and he wanted to go back to his home, but he knew, he shouldn’t disappointed her. He swallowed all the bitterness by himself on that night, when all of them gathered at the house pool. Luhan was deep in thought when Seohyun sat beside him.

She tapped his shoulder slowly and smile at him when he turned around. He smile back and cleared his throat. He couldn’t face her or his tear will falling down in front of her.

 

 

     “I know you love me..”

 

 

Seohyun broke the atmosphere which full of silence. She could saw the pain in Luhan’s eyes even he didn’t tell her.

 

 

     “You, what ?”

 

     “I know it Oppa and yes. I have to admit that I love you too. I’m always waiting for you to confess to me, but hell no.”

 

 

Seohyun bowed her head and smile bitterly.

 

 

     “On that time, I thought maybe I’m wrong. You didn’t love me and I’m just being a delusional girl, who in love one sided with you. So, I’m stopped myself from loving you and tried to accept Kris Oppa even I’m not like him in the first place before.”

 

     “Seo-Seohyun.. You..-I”

 

 

Luhan was losing her words and looked into Seohyun’s eyes, find the truth. Seohyun smile and rubbed her eyes, prevent her from crying in front of him. She wanted to show him that she was a tough girl, not a weak one.

She tapped his shoulder again and smile warmly. Luhan looked at her with his teary eyes.

 

 

     “Oppa, don’t cry! That doesn’t mean that I will die and leave you alone. I’m here, being your bestfriend and it was enough for me, and you, Oppa.”

 

     “Seohyun-ah..I-I’m sorry..”

 

     “Oppa, no need to say sorry. You’re didn’t do anything wrong. Your feeling, my feeling, it came by itself and we didn’t realize about it. I hope you will find a girl who better than me, who pretty than me even I will jealous. Hehehehe”

 

 

Seohyun let a soft chuckled while her eyes turned to her sweetheart who was playing with the ball in the water with Chanyeol. Luhan sighed heavily and nodded slowly.

His heart felt really relieved after heard her confession. If he was not too late, he might get her and being his girl. But, it was determined by HIM and he didn’t have a courage like Kris had. He envied Kris who was being her boy and he’s really a lucky guy in the world.

Luhan sighed again before Seohyun tapped his shoulder for a thrice.

 

 

   “Oppa. Why do you kept sighing ? You know, uhmm~ If Kris Oppa was gone, maybe two of us can hook up together. Hehehehe”

 

 

Seohyun grinned foolishly and stuck out her tongue. Luhan smile sweetly and discovered her pretty face. Her wavy hair swung to the side when it came to windy.  She tucked her hair behind her ear and stood up. She walked while still grinned and when Luhan didn’t followed her, she turned back.

 

 

   “Ya Oppa! Come here and join us!”

 

 

She shouted and Luhan managed his way towards her and both of them walked side by side then she placed her arm over his shoulder and so did Luhan, joined Sehun, DO, Taeyeon and Tiffany who were playing UNO cards under a hut.

 

 

   “Sometimes, the best way to stay close with to someone you love just being a friend”

 

 

She whispered to his ear and she smile happily while held his hands tightly with full of meaning, and only God and both of them knew what was happening between them. 

 

 

 


 

 

Yay! Finally my 4 shots story was done! yeppy! I'm happy right now!!

Thanks to all of my suscribers and silent readers! I lap chu~~

ACTUALLY, about Mr.Kris presence, I didn't expect to end my story like this ^^ LOOL xD

 

A LOT OF LOVE and THANK YOU to : glamzchic, LovelySmile, aidalovekpop (Fallen Angels' Captain), Eycha_sk11, asianeattherice, HuiQ_Seo, iloveseohyun, i_love_seohyun, dcseokyu, lup_xynk, 24Rere, bratsplash18, soneshey, sakiayumi12, foreversummer, anazirahs6729, hensyy, tabisan16, Seomate_seobaby, seohyunyunho, ExoGeneration0406, ember_pcy, popgirl345543, imsoinlove_seokyu, jjajja, KPOPfan619 and soshi9princess!!