I

Crush

PICTURE CREDITS TO :  fyeahseohan.tumblr.com


 

 

It was a beginner week of summer. Luhan was shirtless while laid on his bed lifelessly under a ceiling fan. Even the fan already set in max, but he still felt the hotness. He grabbed air conditioner remote on the drawer and turned it on.

 

 

   “wow! This summer so hot!”

 

 

He commented while glanced at his Iphone and a smile crept on his baby-faced. There’s a smiling girl picture been his Iphone’s wallpaper. Usually on Thursday or Friday he always hanging out with his close friends but that day, he’s alone in his room. All of his friends were busied doing their own things or girlfriend. He sighed heavily and stood up as he grabbed his towel and headed to bathroom.

Luhan relaxed his body into tub that filled with cold water while took a nap. He’s really tired after helped his mom at the backyard. How could he withstand with the hotness over 100 Fahrenheit ? He could felt a sun only 1m above from his head. Luhan shut his eyes and enjoyed the water coldness absorbed into his body.

When he was enjoyed his time, his Iphone was ringing loudly from his room. Luhan ignored it and continued his nap while twisted the water tap, added more fresh water. But, his Iphone kept ringing, asked him for answered it quickly. Luhan groaned while stood and walked out from the tub. He grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his waist, covered his lower body. He moved swiftly to his room and looked at his Iphone. “Happy Virus-Chanyeol” ID name with his picture appeared on the screen and he quickly pressed the answer button.

 

 

   “Yeah Channie-ah ? What’s wrong ? You’re disturbing my precious time you know.”

 

 

 

 

   “What ? Are you serious ? Who will going beside me ?”

 

 

 

 

  “Aah~ I get it.. mm yeah, I will go since she join us too.. You know me Channie-ah..”

 

 

 

 

   “Ya! Ya! Ya! Stop it Chanyeol! You getting me blushed!”

 

 

 

 

   “Pabo. Uhh~ I will call you later, bye..”

 

 

 

 

Luhan slightly chuckled as Chanyeol mentioned her name over and over. He couldn’t controlled his embarrassment nor himself and he’s got really excited when anything related about her, his ultimate crush. Luhan inflated and presses his red cheeks excitedly then went back to the bathroom while hummed a happy song.

 

 


 

 

Luhan was watching TV drama while munched his favorite mom-made chocolate cookies. Then, he heard a footsteps from the stairs, walked down. He turned while raised his brow before turned back to the TV. Suddenly, he felt a pair of hands wrapped his neck while kisses his honey haired softly. He looked up and found his mom smiling towards him as she ruffled his honey haired.

 

 

   “Mom.. Where are you going ?”

 

   “I have a date with your Dad, Han-ah. And maybe we will back late. So, take care yourself okay ?”

 

 

Luhan nodded and turned back to the TV as he heard another footsteps from the stairs. It was his Dad, a chief police who’s looked handsome and stunned in his black shirts with a silver tie, looked matched with his Mom who dressed a silver gown with black lining on her waist. Luhan just shook his head while slightly chuckled. His dad came towards him and ruffled his hair.

 

 

   “How was your day, son ? I hope it will go on smoothly. Okay, we’ve got to go. Bye son, we love you.”

 

 

His Mom’s smile kept plastered on her face and winked her eyes to him. His Mom planted a kiss on his forehead before walked to her husband while linked their arm together. Luhan secretly smile when looked at his cheerful parents and sometime their dorkiness made him annoyed.

 

 

   'Oneureya gieoko bojimotan miracle – siljesangwhang deo isa.'

 

 

Luhan quickly turned to his Iphone because he was shocked with the ringtone. He immediately picked it up after saw her picture appeared on the screen, His smile grew widely, ear to ear.

 

 

   “Yobo-Yoboseyo ?”

 

 

 

 

 

   “Deh deh, I will go. How bout you ?”

 

 

 

 

 

   “I’m so boring and luckily, that Happy Virus told me about this. If not, I will die in boredom. I can’t imagine it..”

 

 

 

 

 

   “Just-Just watching TV. What are you doing ?”

 

 

 

 

 

  “Whoa! Channie didn’t told me about that ? That was so fast! By the way, Thanks for the information, Xu Xian”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan heard her giggled after he called her by her Chinese name.

 

 

   “Ah ye ye, Meet you tomorrow Xu Xian. Bye and Good night.”

 

 

 

 

 

   “One more thing! Sleep well..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

He grinned foolishly as he looked at the wallpaper. It was her, who he’s waited every night to hear her sweet and melodic voice, a voice that made him sleep well, even in his sleep, he could smile happily.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

   “Woah! Hyung!! That’s a lot!!”

 

 

The Happy Virus shrieked while exclaimed about Luhan’s bag and his brown guitar. Luhan stuck out his tongue while shook his hands with an owl eyed-boy, Do Kyungsoo. Chanyeol opened his MPV bonnet while Luhan placed his things there. Chanyeol bring a lot of yellow inflatable single tube and Luhan raised up his right brow towards him. Then, he spotted a few folding beach chair, barbecue grill, a bag of charcoal, a few tupperwares and many more; things that need when camping.

 

 

   “What ?”

 

   “I didn’t say anything..”

 

   “Hyung.. I know your ‘deadly’ glared. Tiff noona asked me to bring all this thing. Besides, we will go to camping right ? Summer camp! Yahoo!”

 

 

Chanyeol exclaimed happily before DO nudged him to slow down his deep voice because a few residents turned their head to them. Chanyeol mouthed ‘sorry’ towards DO and bowed politely to the residents who passes them. Luhan seems cute in his plain white t-shirt with a black short pants and his high cut sneaker. He wore his shade and his mask. Chanyeol was wearing a white short pant with a red tank top and white cardigan. He combed his hair perfectly and placed his fedora right above his head, covered his head from the hottest sun.

Luhan’s Mom rushed to all of them while lend Luhan some pocket money. Luhan’s face turned red as Chanyeol chuckled looked at his Mom. Then, Luhan’s Mom went to Chanyeol’s way and kissed his cheeks. Chanyeol smile shyly.

 

 

   “Mom, I’m not a little child anymore.”

 

 

Luhan pouted cutely while pulled his Mom’s hand/ His Mom poked his head and turned to the Owl DO and gave him a kiss too. DO’s cheeks turned to slightly pink.

 

   “Son, enjoy your time there.  Don’t do something that will give you a problem. Luhan, you as their brother, take care of them. Okay ? I love you..”

 

 

Luhan nodded and hopped into Chanyeol’s MPV. He waved his hands to his Mom until his Mom disappeared from his sight. He leaned on the car sit and sighed. Chanyeol the radio to full volume and it was SISTAR’s song, Loving U. Luhan crept a smile when he heard the lyrics. The lyrics really suitable for him, except, his crush was a girl. He smile to himself without him realize that DO and Chanyeol looked at him.

 

 

   “What was that look for ?”

 

 

DO nudged Chanyeol and both of them burst into loud laughed while Luhan was dumbfounded.

 

 

   “Whatever.. By the way, where’s Sehun ? Are we will pick him up ? ”

 

   “No.. He’s in the girls’ car because, you know. His house was opposite with Seohyun-noona’s house.”

 

 

DO explained while looked at map and Chanyeol was nodding while driving.

 

 

   “Hyung, are you jealous with it ?”

 

 

The most part that the Happy Virus boy loved was teasing his hyung and made the older boy blushed hardly and ended up with sleep. He’s also close with Seohyun because of their Moms were a partnership in fashion field.

 

 

   “I’m not, besides, Sehun was younger than her and she just considered him as her younger brother.”

 

   “Whoa! You knew about that ? Hmm~seems like you’re very close to Seohyun-noona.. But, I’m still wonder if you jealous with that rascal boy..”

 

   “No, I’m not!”

 

   “Yes you do!”

 

   “I’m NOT!”

 

   “You DO!”

 

   “Urgh~ Whatever what you want to say..”

 

 

He muttered under his breath and drift to sleep even it’s still early in the morning.

 

 

 


 

Chapter 1 : Revealed! DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!

 

© 2012 FallenAngel_SeoExo

DO NOT PLAGIARIZE