III

Crush

 

 

PICTURE CREDITS TO : fyeahseohan.tumblr.com


 

 

That evening, all of them just rested under the shady and relaxed tree while enjoyed the lake scenery. Luhan brought his guitar and started to play his favorite song, Crush. DO, who knew the meaning behind it, crept a creepy smile. Luhan began to sing the song, while the others clapped their hands in harmony.

 

 

 

     "I hung up the phone tonight, something happened for the first time, deep inside, it was a rush what a rush

       Cause the possibility, that you would ever feel the same way about me It's just too much, just too much"

 

 

DO cleared his throat and continued while looked at Luhan, with full of meaning. 

 

 

    "Why do I keep running from the truth ? All I ever think about this you

       You got me hypnotyzed, so mesmerized And I've got to know~"

 

 

Before DO could pulled the chorus, Chanyeol grabbed his neck and covered his mouth from sang it. He put his slumber smile and started to tickle DO, prevent him from sang again.

 

 

  "Whoaa~ Luhan-ah, your pronounciation in English was Jjang! and Kyungsoo too! it is Crush right ? David Archuleta sang it ?"

 

  "umm yeah~ I love him and the lyrics gave me a big implication.."

 

 

Luhan answered while scratched his not itchy head. He's deep in embarassment when Seohyun smile at him. Suddenly, Chanyeol stood up and took off his pants and tank top. The three young girls screamed as they shut their eyes while the boys loud out laughed at their reaction.

Chanyeol only in his swimming suit and ran to the pier. He was waving his hands to all of them while made a V-signed towards Seohyun who busily took his picture.

 

 

   “Ahh!!”

 

 

Chanyeol took a deep breath before jumped into the clear water lake. Tiffany screeched as she followed and jump into the lake, joined Chanyeol who was swimming and be followed by Taeyeon and DO. Sehun tried to pull Seohyun but she refused it.

 

 

   “I don’t want Sehun-ah..”

 

  “Let’s go noona, please please..”

 

   “Let’s goooooo~”

 

 

Sehun tried to do an aegyo to persuade her but she’s till refused to go.

 

 

   “MAKNAE-AH! COME HERE! IT IS EXCITING YOU KNOW!!”

 

 

Taeyeon shouted from the lake as she climbed up the pier. Her clothes was soaked and her bra was revealed. DO just turned away from stared at her body.

Seohyun pouted cutely and walked into the cabin and left Sehun and Luhan with questioned looked. After a few minutes, she walked out from the cabin and just wore undergarments. Luhan and Sehun’s jaw were dropped down when looked at her.

Her red bikini was stunning out and made them stared to her bare chest. Her cheeks turned to pink when she realize that two young boys were looking at her. She covered her bare chest with her towel and dragged an inflatable single tube. Tiffany and Taeyeon who sat on the pier cheered to their Maknae as her managed her way towards them.

 

 

   “Wow! Maknae-ah! You’re so stunning!”

 

 

Taeyeon said as she sat beside them while looked at the Happy Virus boy and the Owl’s eyes boy played in the lake. Suddenly, Seohyun felt a pair hands touched her shoulder and pushed her into the lake.

 

 

   “KYAAAAAA~!!!!!!!”

 

 

Seohyun screamed out loudly as she fell in the lake. All of them laughed out loudly when looked at her state. Seohyun wiped her face as she tried to float her body in the water. Taeyeon threw the inflatable tube to her and she hopped into it. Then, Sehun, Taeyeon and Tiffany joined all of them and left Luhan alone up at the pier.

He just looked at all of them swam and played happily from above. His eyes was glued on her.

 

 

   “Ya Luhan-ah! Come on and join us!”

 

 

Taeyeon the elder belle shouted while asked him to join them. Luhan smile and shook his head. He’s not in his mood to join them. The fact was he really want to swim, but he’s only want to be with her, not everyone else. He want to spend his time only with her as more than friend, but not for her. She just considered him as her bestfriend, and her Oppa that could take care of her.

Luhan was in his deep thought when Seohyun stared at him. Seohyun tapped Chanyeol who played with Sehun beside her.

 

 

   “Channie-ah.. Want to tease your hyung ?”

 

   “It’s a good and brilliant idea noona! Wait here..”

 

 

Chanyeol swam near to the pier and climbed onto it. Luhan didn’t realize it when Chanyeol already behind him, ready to push him. The other young lad just giggled from below and waited for Luhan reaction.

 

 

   “HYUNG!!!”

 

 

Chanyeol shouted loudly behind his ear and made him startled before pushed him into the lake.

 

 

   “YAAAAAAAA!!!”

 

 

Luhan screamed out and ‘bush’. He was sank in the water. All of them burst into laughed when he swam up to the surface.

 

 

   “All of you so mean..”

 

 

He shot a glared to the innocent-face Chanyeol. He wiped his wet face and flipped his hair to back. The lake water so cold as he could felt the coldness through his spinal cord.

 

 

   “Not my fault hyung..Seohyun noona asked me to push you since you’re in deep thought..”

 

 

Chanyeol stuck out his tongue while flipped his hair to the back on his head. Luhan looked at Seohyun, who put her innocent face while smile shyly. Then Luhan smile and bowed his head.

 

 

   “Ehem ehem.”

 

 

Tiffany cleared and swam to the pier, wanted to left the two lovebirds *only for Luhan, not Seohyun*. Luhan, who realize Tiffany’s plan quickly swam to the pier and climbed up, left Seohyun alone.

When Seohyun climbed up the pier, Luhan was helping her with pulled her hands and they shared their smile. The others walked back to the cabin as the sunset already on the horizontal line and the sky was turning to orange colour. Luhan handed her a towel and she wrapped it around her body.

 

 

   “Will you be my girlfriend ?”

 

 

Those words kept playing on his mind and didn’t realize that Seohyun was talking to him. He was snapped back to the reality world when Seohyun patted his shoulder softly.

 

 

   “Kwaenchana ? Are you sick Oppa ?”

 

   “A-aniyo.. I’m sorry Seohyun-ah. What are you talking just now ? Seems like I was distracted-”

 

 

Before he could finished his sentences, Seohyun let out a soft chuckles and slapped his arm softly. She slightly shook her head and entered the cabin, left Luhan astounded with her behave.

 

 


 

 

On that night they had a little party with barbecue near the lake. The cold breeze sometime brush Luhan’s skin even he wore his sweater. He didn’t have any idea why that night was cold or he’s still cold after swam in the lake. He’s in his deep thought again when prepared the table.

 

 

   “Hyung, are you okay ?”

 

 

He felt a hand touched his shoulder and it was Sehun. He shook his head while a smile was forming on his plump lips. Sehun helped him to place the glass on the table. Chanyeol was busy with the barbecue’s things while the girls and DO busy with the other foods in the kitchen.

 

 

   “Lately, I always spot you out of the zone. Did you have any problem ?”

 

   “N-No Sehun-ah. I’m fine. I’m just think about my results. I’m scared with it.”

 

 

He lied, yes he lied to him.

 

 

   “Unfortunately Hyung, I’m not the one you easily to lie. I knew you, I knew Seohyun noona. Being a coward didn’t help to solve your problem.”

 

 

Sehun left him alone and went to help Chanyeol. He sighed heavily and stopped from wiped the  plate.

 

Was his feelings towards her was true ?

Was he suitable for her ?

 Or was he a coward to confess to her ?

 

He didn’t know and let the question played on his mind. 

 

 

 


 

 

Sorry if CHAPTER 2 & 3 HAVE A LOT OF MISTAKES! I'm running out of my time from edit my story ^_^ I have to rush because this morning was my last onlineee~~~ Aniyaaaaa~*Luhan's way say aniyaa in the video*

acebabiesunite

I'm sorry because hanging you like this >,< But I can't do anything, LOL

So, next is last chapter, what will he do ? Fighting Luhan!

LOOOL so, I'm gonna HIATUS for a week because Raya ( for Muslim ) so, enjoy my story >,<

Aha! Sorry again, I don't have my time to update this more longer, I'm busy helped my mom :DD

so byee byee ~ I miss you! I will update next week!

 

© 2012 FallenAngel_SeoExo

DO NOT PLAGIARIZE