II

Crush

 

 

PICTURE CREDITS TO :  fyeahseohan.tumblr.com


 

Luhan slowly opened his heavy eyes and rubbed it slowly. He looked at his surrounded and that place was strange for him. He woke up slowly and found he’s in the MPV alone, beside grocery shop. He spotted another car beside Chanyeol’s MPV and he saw two familiar figure was stood there while talked. Luhan ruffled his messy hair and walked out from the MPV. He’s felt so refreshed after had his sleep. Before he managed his way to them, he felt a hand patted his shoulder.

 

 

   “A-YO LUHAN HYUNG!!”

 

 

The Happy Virus boy made him shocked and gave him his creepy smile while Luhan flicking away his hand.

 

 

   “Ya Park Chanyeol! You want your hyung die right now ?!”

 

 

Luhan raised up his voice and tried to calm down. He almost lose his heartbeat with the Happy Virus boy’s remarked. Chanyeol rubbed his palm in front of Luhan while sang ‘Sorry Sorry’ by Super Junior.

 

 

   “YA PARK CHANYEOL! Are you let me carry these heavy bags ?!! Come here and help me!”

 

 

DO raised up his voice while Chanyeol pouted cutely. He managed his way towards DO and helped him to carry their foodstuff. Behind them, Luhan spotted Tiffany and Taeyeon was walking while had a little chit chat. The two belles came towards him and greeted him.

 

 

   “Anyeong Luhan-ah..”

 

   “Anyeong, Deer..”

 

 

Both of them giggled as Taeyeon ruffled his messy hair. Luhan bowed and put a smile on his face. Tiffany nudged Taeyeon when Luhan’s eyes seems like searched for his crush.

 

 

   “Are you searching for your crush ?”

 

 

Tiffany asked him while smile widely as her eye smile appeared. Luhan scratched his back head.

 

 

   “A-Aniyo..”

 

   “Luhan-ah.. We know you well. Don’t worry, she’s join us too. There she is, talking with Sehun.. Don’t want to go and greet her ?”

 

 

Taeyeon replied while pointed to someone who stood at the car. She nudged him and made him more embarrassed.

 

 

   “Uhh, I will talk to her later. Maybe, we should start our journey..”

 

 

He tried to change the topic while the older belles in front of him shook their head while smile. After all of them hopped into their respective car, they continued their journey to the countryside, the place that they will spend their weekends.

 

 


 

 

 

 

   “We’re here!!”

 

 

Chanyeol exclaimed happily and walked out from his MPV and be followed by DO. Luhan stretched out his joint that aches due to a long journey. He walked out slowly from the MPV and checked around the place.

There, he spotted a not too huge wooden cabin, a lake, and that place was full of blooming flower and dim beneath a lot of shady trees, covered that place from the bright sun. The fragrance of flower scent was scaterring everywhere. He could saw Tiffany and Taeyeon were chasing happily like little kids. Then, he saw Sehun who walked slowly towards the cabin.

 

 

   “Noona! Where’s the key ?!”

 

 

He could heard Sehun’s yelled and he chuckled. He walked to Sehun’s way but before he could managed his way, a pretty young belle hopped out from the car while holding a book. She took off her glasses and showed Sehun a key.

 

 

   ‘Cling cling cling’

 

 

The key jingled as she walked to Sehun. Luhan’s eye kept on her and didn’t budge to look away. Taeyeon, Tiffany, Chanyeol and DO already in their own world, played like a little child who just got new toys. Luhan managed his way towards both of them then cleared his sore throat. Seohyun accidentally elbowed his stomach when she tried to unlock the knob.

 

 

   “Oppa ? Oops.. I’m sorry..”

 

   “It’s okay Xu Xian-ah..”

 

 

Luhan rubbed his stomach to erase the pain from her sharp elbow that elbowed his body. Luhan was smiling widely as Sehun looked at him weirdly.

 

 

   “Hyung, are you okay ?”

 

 

Luhan, who was snapped back into reality looked at Sehun in wondered. Then, her big eyes shot his pupil and made him bowed his head, hide his cheeks that was tinged by a slight pink. He nodded and waited for Seohyun unlocked the door.

 

 

   ‘Kreekkkk’

 

 

The door opened slowly and the inner space became bright after the light shove into the space. Seohyun slowly entered the cabin and went to the shutters to open it. Sehun and Luhan looked at the surroundings before entered. There’s a lot of dust above white fabric that covered all of furniture in the cabin. The two boys pulled the white fabric and put it on the wooden floor.

 

 

   “Can we entered this cabin ?!”

 

 

Chanyeol asked in his full volume voice and it’s made DO gave him a deadly glared. He kept his slumber smile and entered the cabin. DO, Tiffany and Taeyeon entered the cabin and were amazed with those things.

 

 

   “Wow! Maknae-ah! This is really exciting!”

 

 

Tiffany shrieked and held Taeyeon’s fist tightly as both of them jumped happily. DO furrowed his brow while looked at both older belles behind him.

 

 

   “Noona, you should control yourself.”

 

   “Aigoo~ Kyungsoo-ah. Don’t be like that. Let’s go! Treasure this cabin!”

 

 

Taeyeon gripped DO’s hand and pulled him and Tiffany to every angle in the cabin.

 

 

   “Wait for me! I want to join too!”

 

 

Chanyeol yelled while raised up his hand and followed those three happy go lucky persons. Seohyun giggled while shook her head. Sehun shuffled out to take fresh air while Luhan, stood at the living room, didn’t know what to do. Then, he followed Seohyun to the kitchen and saw all of the utensils and stuff in the kitchen were enough and ready to use.

 

 

   “You think, is this place was okay ?”

 

 

Seohyun broke the silence atmosphere while opened the windows and let the wind and light entered the kitchen. Luhan nodded as he leaned on the wall while looked closely at her.

 

 

   “This is my cabin, my parents give me as a present on my birthday last year.”

 

 

Luhan nodded again and shut his mouth, he didn’t wanted to interrupt her talked. Soon, he heard a few footsteps from behind, ran towards the kitchen.

 

 

   “Oops! We’re sorry!”

 

 

Taeyeon exclaimed while puffed her cheeks. DO, Chanyeol and Tiffany grinned foolishly as Luhan looked at them. Seohyun turned around and just smile. Then, Taeyeon pulled her hands out from the kitchen.

 

 

   “Let’s go! Don’t waste your time!”

 

 

Taeyeon dragged her to outside and be followed by three young lad. Luhan sighed heavily and walked slowly to the living room. If they didn’t interrupt their times, maybe he’s already confess to her about his feelings. He took a deep breath and slumped on the sofa lazily. He wanted to sleep again because sleep are the only one solution to make him forget what had happened. 

 

 

   “Hyung! Hyung! Let’s go!”

 

 

DO shrugged his shoulder roughly before he could shut his eyes and rest for awhile from the tired journey.

 

 

   “Where Kyungsoo-ah ? I’m tired right now..”

 

   “Let’s go swim!!”

 

 

Chanyeol interrupted from behind jumped on DO’s back.

 

 

   “ARGH!! You scum! It’s hurt stupid!”

 

 

DO cursed Chanyeol as he elbowed him roughly. Chanyeol grinned foolishly and stuck out his tongue. He was carrying their bags into the cabin while Sehun helped the girls bring in their luggage. The cabin just have two rooms and one bathroom. The boys went to the first room, near the bathroom while the girls went to the second room, near the living room. Luhan placed his bags on the floor and laid on the comfy bed.

When he about to shut his eyes, Chanyeol slumped on the bed roughly and make him startled. He shot a stared to Chanyeol and the Owl’s eyes DO. Sehun went to the shutters and opened it, let the wind entered their room. DO and Chanyeol looked at each other before turned to Luhan.

 

 

   “Let’s swim !!!”

 

 

Both of them screamed in unison as they wanted to jump on Luhan.

 

 

   “Aaaahhhhh !!!!”

 

 

Luhan immediately woke up and ran around the cabin from the Happy Virus boy with his sidekick.

But, their legs was abruptly stopped when Luhan hide behind Seohyun who on her way to the kitchen. Seohyun gave them a questioned looked, but ended up with laughed.

 

 

   “If all of you want to play, just go outside.. Ahrasseo ? I want to prepare our lunch.”

 

 

Seohyun said and passed them. DO, who’s heard about lunch, immediately followed Seohyun to the kitchen, left his sidekick and prey. Out of all 4 boys, he’s the one who loved to cook a lot!

 

 

   “Noona, lemme help you.. Ahrasseo ?”

 

 

Seohyun smile and nodded while lend him an apron. 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

© 2012 FallenAngel_SeoExo

DO NOT PLAGIARIZE