Torture

Love You Hate You

Krystal's POV

My grandmother is getting married to Kim Kibum's grandfather. What has the world come to? I can't believe this. I throw my stuff in the boxes and groan in frustration. And now we are moving to a new house in like two weeks or so. I like this house though. Ugh! Why does grandma have to marry that guy's grandfather?! I know he never done anything to me but I still hate him because he is friends with that jerk and he's Luna's ex-boyfriend. Yeah, they are exes but neither one of them knows that I know their secret.

 

Oh and another thing...they set the wedding date to just a mere three weeks later because they don't want to lose anymore time. Apparently, they are each other's first loves but then they got seperated and then blah blah blah.

 

"Are you ladies ready?" Onew is here, picking us up. Today, we're going to the new house to check on the decoration. The house had been Onew's grandmother's house and it is still in great condition so not much construction has to be done. And of course, Key is tagging along with us. I don't understand why he has to go as well. Like where are his parents?

 

"Where is your daughter?" my grandma asks. I look up and wait for an answers but I notice Onew's face darken.

 

"She's off at work." There is a hint of anger in his voice and I look at Key for any clues but to my surprise, he looks even angrier. Looks like someone has some family drama. I want to ask him for the real reason.

 

In less than twenty minutes, we arrive at the new house - no, mansion. It is huge with at least three floors and the yard area is gorgeous. But still, it is not enough to change the fact that I have to live with Kim Kibum from now on! Oh my gosh, I'm not going to survive.

 

"Do you kids want to see your rooms?" my grandma asks. He nods and follows her but I stay outside because I don't want to see more of him than I already am.

 

Key's POV

The whole mansion is bigger than mine but I don't know if it has enough space or not because my parents will move in as well. Wherever grandpa goes, they will follow even if they are never home. When we arrive at the bathroom, Minho calls me.

 

"Yeah?" I ask. He laughs on the other side.

 

"Did you meet the girl yet?" I smile, thinking of his response when I tell him that it's Krystal.

 

"Yeah and guess what?" I pause, waiting for him to answer. "The girl is Krystal-"

 

He explodes on the other side and starts cursing and I have to cover my phone. I didn't think he will be this angry. It takes him a whole two minutes to stop and all I can hear for a while is panting. "You are getting married to her."

 

I chuckle. "No, you see...this is funny actually. Turns out, our grandparents are marrying each other because they lied about the whole blind date thing."

 

He doesn't say anything. "Really?" His voice is unusually soft and a little fearful, like he suspects that I'm lying.

 

"Yes." He laughs darkly and I am afraid of what he will say next. I start to feel a little bad for Krystal.

 

"I'm going to stay over at your house everyday now. You two have to live together, right?" I sigh and reply affirmitively to his question. "She's bond to invite her friends over so if we come over, we'll destroy them." I can only agree because I don't want to question him and risk our friendship. Minho hates getting questioned as he prefers to be right even when he is not.

 

"Good. We'll torture them."

 

We hang up and shortly after, I go home. Krystal doesn't say anything the whole time and I feel the need to ask her more questions about her family but I don't. Because if she wants me to know, she'll say something.

 

When we arrive at her house, she leaves without saying anything. Her grandma sends us an apologetic smile and we're off.