Mortal Enemies

Love You Hate You

Krystal's POV

"Brat!"

 

"Jerk!"

 

"Retard!"

 

For as long as I can remember, my friends and I have hated the one and only Choi Minho and his group of idiots...but I never know how it even started. Did we humiliate them as kids? Did we destroy something precious to them? Or did they do something to us? Maybe we are just not meant to be friends but that's ok. I can do without the drama of being friends with a kingka and get run over by the queenkas. Not that they can run me over anyway because I have people like Amber who can beat the living daylights out of them before they even get close.

 

And speaking of Amber, I heard her father is getting remarried this week or something. I feel bad for her, having to go through her parents' divorce, her mother's death, and now her father's remarriage. "A penny for your thoughts?"

 

I look at Luna and pout. "I don't know. Just stuff..." I sigh heavily. "We're graduating this year. I feel kind of sad, I guess."

 

"What the hell, we're all going to the same university, remember?!" Sulli exclaims with a reassuring smile on her face and I only nod absentmindedly. We're all going to Seoul University but I don't feel like it's the right choice. I mean, I don't know about them but I kind of want to study overseas. Like travel around and explore, meet new people, look at other cultures...All my life I have been in Korea and nowhere else because my grandma is always too busy to take me anywhere so my knowledge of other countries is pretty limited.

 

"Are you still thinking about going overseas?" Amber ask with a blank look on her face. I know she does not want me to go because I am the one who changed her life around but eventually she will have to go back to China so either way, we will be seperated. So far only Amber believes that I will actually leave Korea.


"Don't go overseas!" Sulli's lips are set in a pout and I cringe. I really don't want her to use aegyo because she knows I can't stand it. She knows I will always fall under the spell of aegyo if used on me.

 

Someone smacks the top of my head and I glare upwards. Minho looms over me with a cold glare on his face and he places a hand on my chair. "You're moving overseas?" He whispers. It's so quiet that I almost don't hear it but I nod firmly in response and his face twists into a malicious sneer. His hand moves upwards to my forehead and he flicks it harshly. "Good. I hope you don't come back."

 

Amber gets up, ready to attack him, but I tell her to sit. This is our last year and I will not let an imbecile like him ruin it because I actually want to graduate without anymore dents in my record. Choosing to ignore him, I turn around and face the board as my teacher comes in. Attendance is taken quickly and soon, everyone is in a dazed stupor. It is only a few minutes into class and two people - Sulli and Taemin to be specific - are asleep, the queenkas and the queenka wannabes are already playing with their makeup, and the kingkas are already playing on their phones. This is the typical day in SM High and I expect most of the classes in Seoul University to be somewhat similiar because most this whole school and the neighboring schools are going to the same college. And I know for a fact Cube High, YG High, JYP High, and Woollim High are the same because I met some people from those schools before.

 

"Sulli! Taemin!" Ms. Kim yell in anger and the two lifts their heads up slowly, already used to getting in trouble with this poor teacher. Sometimes I wish Sulli will respect the teachers more but then again, you can't change everyone.


One of the queenkas, He Yi, rolls her eyes and set her foot down on the ground loudly. She gives the teacher a sympathetic look and pouts. "I feel bad for you, Miss, for having to deal with troublesome students like her."

 

"And him," Sulli whispers under her breath, directing her glare to Taemin who only smile back innocently.

 

He Yi gasps and looks at Taemin with the same sympathetic look. "I'm pretty sure he was tricked into sleeping after seeing that one of the students had done the same!" I can see Amber clench her fist in anger out of the corners of my eye and I squeezed her hand warningly. I do not want her to get in trouble as well.

 

Ms. Kim slams her ruler down on her desk, not falling for He Yi's tricks. "Either way, he slept in my class so he will join Miss Sulli here for detention after class." She looks at the clock and smirks. "Which ends now. Have a good day."

 

As everyone gets up, I walk to Sulli's desk and smacked her head lightly. "Idiot. I told you to sleep earlier at night!" She groans at my lecture and places her head down.

 

"I do, mother. Not everyone can sleep at exactly seven o'clock ya know!"

 

"Eight o'clock," I correct. She rolls her eyes at me and I leave. Taemin sits near her and Amber gives him a warning look. Not that I think about it, he and Sulli have spent a lot of time together in detention. It started around sixth grade when they got into a prank war that was stopped because one of them - the real culprit still has not been found - placed green powder on Ms. Yoon's pencils accidentally. The poor woman turned out to be allergic to whatever was in the powder and the two pranksters were blamed.

 

"Do you want to go to the park?" Luna asks me and I nod. Amber has to go home directly after school for a shopping trip with her to-be-stepmother and her new stepsiblings.

 

Sulli's POV

After everyone left, I take my usual detention spot. Near the freaking asswipe Taemin. Oh my gosh, why did he pick a seat near me out of all the other seats in the damn room?! It's enough that we go to the same school and is in the same class but we don't need to sit near each other either. I mean, it's not my fault. I sat here first so if he does not want me near him, then he has to move.

"I can't believe I'm stuck here with you." His annoying voice rings in my head and I throw him an annoyed glare. Discreetly, I can't help but notice what a nice job puberty did to him. The cute little boy had turned into a man but I still don't see the facial hair. Maybe he shaves.

 

Wait!

 

Why am I admiring his looks?! I hate him! He's disgusting and a complete idiot and my mother told me to only marry smart guys. Ugh, I really need sleep. My mind's like all messed up.


"What's the homework?" I turn to him and try not to punch him.

 

"I am only saying this once." He smirks like he knows what I'm going to say. "Just because we happen to be in the same freaking school. The same freaking class. Does. Not. Mean. We. Have. To. Acknowledge. Each. Other!" I take a breath to calm down before continuing my train of thoughts. "What do you not understand about that?!"
 

He has a fake hurt look on his face. "But we knew each other in the past. We actually knew each other since forever."

 

"Keyword. Past!" I nearly scream that at him and he shrinks away. For a second, I feel bad but I shake it off. I will not feel bad for this guiltless beast who have made my life a living nightmare. Oh believe me, this is the beginning of the torment. Soon, I will tear you apart.

 

Author Note: I, Micky, have finished chapter one just for you subscribers and followers who don't have AFF accounts! Thank you very much for your continuous support and I promise chapter two will be done and chapter 3 will be up before October! If you see any mistakes, please tell me!