Y

Just Want to Write Like The Wind

Prompt: Conniption

Cast: Donghae

Pairing: slight of YulHae

Word Count : 333


 

 

Donghae closes the door harshly then kicks his shirt that’s lying down on the floor. He throws his body on the bed. He’s breathing heavily. The sight of his beloved girls who’s avoided him just now, keeps repeating on his mind. He closes his eyes tightly while putting his arm on his shut eyes, but that sight doesn’t want to go. He’s not mad because she runs away from him and pretends not to know him, but he’s mad with his self, how come he’s such a coward just to face her.

“Aaaaarrrghhh!!!”

Donghae sits on the edge of his bed. He turns his head and sees his old piano next to his bed. He moves to sit in front of his piano. His fingers press the piano.  He smacks the it harshly which creates high tone. The sadness from her face makes him madder. He releases his entire conniption trough his piano.

As time goes by, his fingers find the rhythm. He’s no longer smashing it, but he’s find the new melody, he finds the harmony with his piano. He keeps repeating the new melody that he’s found while closing his eyes. He suddenly stops after some words coming through his mind.

He takes his notebook under his bed and starts writing all the words on his mind.  Fool. Memories. Love. Sometimes he scratches the word that’s not suits his mood.

He keeps drowning in the melody and lyrics until he doesn’t realize he spends his two hours by writing a song. He re-reads his new lyrics once more. All his feeling, all he wants, all his disappointment, all his conniption, all his anger, all his stupidity, he mixed all through the lyrics.

He remembers her again. The girl he loves that’s he shouldn’t let go easily. He still loves her. He still wants her. He wants to protect her forever.

He sighs and mumbles her name unconsciously. “Yuri……”

Then he puts a big letter “Y” on the lyrics he just wrote.