My Flawless Oppa

Just Want to Write Like The Wind

Prompt: Flawless

Cast: Sulli, Super Junior

Pairing: Sulli & Donghae

Word Count : 230


 

She couldn’t take her eyes off him while he’s performing on stage. She always gets herself mesmerized only by looking at him dancing and singing with s. Handsome. Charismatic. Flawless. Perfect.

“My oppa!” She said to herself, proudly.

No, she’s not in love with him. She’s not fangirling over him. She’s just thankful how he always takes care of her very well as dongsaeng or hoobae since trainee time. He’s may be not as witty as Heechul, not as protective as Minho, or not as cute as Taemin, but she adores him just the way he is. A very good oppa who always gives advices, calls her cute, and ready to help her when she needs his help. Sometimes she wonders, how lucky the girl who will be his oppa’s future wife.

Super Junior had performed Mr. Simple and walked to the backstage. She clapped for her sunbaes who passed in front of her. Leeteuk pinched her right cheek. Kyuhyun and Siwon were busy talking. Shindong just walked with sweaty face. Sungmin patted her shoulder. Ryeowook smiled at her playfully. Yesung pointed his forefinger at her. Eunhyuk gave her high-five. Finally, it’s him.

“Oh Sulli!” Donghae smiled widely and ruffled her hair when he saw her near the stage.

She gave him her eye smiles. He always calls her first when they meet. “Oppa, you did well! As always”