Let Her Go

Just Want to Write Like The Wind

 

Prompt: Escape

Cast: Yuri, Siwon

Pairing: YulWon

Word Count : 630


 

 

Two bodyguards held her arms hard and dragged her while she trying to release her arms from them.

“Let go of me!!!!” She yelled.

One of those bodyguards opened the door and pulled her to go inside the office room of that house. They let go of her hands and got glare from her. She saw him stood and looked at outside from the big glass window in his office room.

“Young Master, Miss Kwon is here!”

“You two can go then!” His husky voice demanded.

The bodyguards bowed even though that man didn’t see it. Yuri stood still and stared at his perfect figure. He turned himself to face her and showed his dimple smile. He looked at her from head to toe. Her white dress looked so perfect with that white stiletto. Those outfits made this woman in front of her looked so stunning.

“How are you?”

“Bad. Your bodyguards were too much. Can’t they just call me to meet you instead dragging me like a beggar?”

He chuckled softly. “I’m sorry for their behalf.”

“You don’t have to though.”

He sat on his table and folded his arms. “There’s something I want to tell you.” He looked at her deeply and said softly. “I will let you go now!”

Yuri widened her eyes. She couldn’t believe what just she heard. He-will-let-me-go. But why all of sudden?

“I’m sorry for kidnapping and locked you up for these three months just because you’re the witness of my brother’s hit and run. I really didn’t mean to hurt you I just want to protect my brother. I’m sorry.”

Yuri really didn’t know what she felt. The words ‘let go’ from him seemed like a nice dream but in the other hand it’s also a nightmare. “But….why all of sudden?”

“You want it don’t you? You tried to escape four times. So, it’s time for your freedom. I prepare a house, car, and savings that will enough for ten years if you use it well. Don’t try to make police report. I beg you.”

Yuri gulped. “When will you let me go?”

“Now. My driver will drive you to your new house. I know you can make many reasons to your friends why you were gone all of this time.”

“I don’t have any close friends though. They won’t care about it.”

“Kwon Yuri. I’m sorry. Really sorry!” He bowed to her ninety eight degrees.

Yuri felt her eyes teary. She remembered when she tried to escape. But,  is it what she really want for now?  If he let her go three months ago, maybe she would be very happy. Three months ago, before she knew how kind, gentleman, and perfect the rich man named Choi Siwon who was bowing to her. Before she knew, he treated her well more than a princess.

Siwon woke up from his deep bow and locked gaze with Yuri who left speechless. He wanted to tell her another words but he knew he couldn’t do it.

“Yuri, you can go now if you want.”

Yuri nodded weakly. “I’ll go.”

Siwon smiled. “Please take care of yourself.”

Yuri nodded again while biting her bottom lip. She turned herself and walked towards the door. When she was about to open it………..

She turned away and ran to him. The next thing she knew, she’s already wrapped her hands on his neck and cried.

“I….know…it sounds nonsense. But.. I..I love you.”

Siwon pulled her body closer toward him cupped her face. “Kwon Yuri, how I really want you to know I’m so desperate because I fall in love with you.”

They looked at each other like they could communicate through their eyes. Then their faces moved closer and they knew they’re really in love when their lips met.