Destiny

Be Mine

It's one of the most beautiful days. The sky is clear, the sun is lighting up my room and I'm in my bed. Gosh, I can stay like this forever. But of course, it isn't possible, because my sister is shouting out to me non-stop. Since I do know that it's no use avoiding her, I get up and take a shower. Then I wear a baggy t-shirt and a pair of shorts and go downstairs. There's Seunghyun waiting for me. Damn it. I told my sister not to let him in.

"Hey," he greets me smiling. This smile... It's not like he's trying to annoy me. He's sincere.

"Why are you here?" I ask sharply.

"Woah, no need to be harsh Bom. I just missed you. You've been avoiding me for a few days," he says as he looks at me as if he's hurt.

"I was kinda busy. Sorry. We can spend today together if you want," I say smiling. Gosh, why am I being like this? Just because he looked hurt, I apologized to him and offered to spend our time together. No, that can't be me.

"Yay!" he exclaims as he claps his hands. Aww, he's way too adorable! Adorable? Behave yourself Bommie.

 

- - - - - - - - -

 

"Why are we here Seunghyun?" I ask in an annoyed tone. We are actually in a shopping centre, buying Bearbricks.

"You know they are my everything."

"Are you sure you're not 5 years old? 'Cause it seems like your body has grown up but your brain couldn't catch up with it," I say laughing.

"Yah! I can be like an adult," he says scratching the back of his head.

"Nah, it's not that I'm complaining. I find your being childish adorable."

"When you talk like this, I do think you like me. But then you avoid me and act like I'm nobody. We need to make things clear or I'm gonna get hurt in the end. Do you like me?"

"Do you want me to be nice or honest?" I ask in a serious tone.

"H-honest..." he shakily replies.

"I don't really know what the heck is up with my heart. I-I gotta go now, see you later!" I say and leave not letting him say anything.

 

What will I do now? In these three days I avoided Seunghyun, I realized that I did want to see him around. I'm sure I won't be able to stand not seeing him when I go back to the U.S.A. Now it's time to choose between the U.S.A and Seunghyun. He's really special, right? I always thought I'd never like anyone but he made me like him in a really short time even though I did my best not to like him. Maybe we are meant to be? A girl who doesn't like anyone falls for a child-like guy when she comes back to Korea... Maybe that is my destiny. God has bigger plans for me that I had for myself. And I don't wanna leave the man that makes me the happiest person in the world. I'll be strong and not leave him.

I quickly turn back and run to Seunghyun who is talking to the Bearbrick in his hands. Oh... He's really something. Alien. 

"Choi Seunghyun!" I shout breathlessly.

"B-Bom?" he looks at me with a blank expression on his face.

"It feels like I'm hypnotised by you. You're magical. You're miracle. I do love you."

"Park Bom, I won't be ashamed of kissing you in public," he says smirking.

"And I guess I won't be shy this time," I say and kiss him.

"I'll never let go of your hand," he says intertwining our fingers.

"Oh, we forgot something."

"What is it?"

"You should end your relationship with Bearbricks. I want to be your one and only love."

"They've got on the second place since I met you. And you should end your relationship with corn."

"Uh-oh that's impossible," I say laughing as I start running.

"Yah! Park Bom! Come here!"

 

- - - - - end - - - - -

 

I thank those who read, subscribed or commented. I said this would be a short story but I guess it's too short :D Hope you loved it ^^ Take care :)