My y Punishment

Be Mine

 

A pair of arms wrapped around my waist wakes me up. I don't bother to open my eyes since I know that it's my sister, Go Eun. She always does this to wake me up and I always yell at her because of this. But this time, I hug her back instead of yelling at her in order to annoy her. I expect her to give up and leave me alone but much to my surprise, she hugs me even tighter. She then starts rubbing my back. Gosh, since when are her hands that big? I get annoyed with this 'rubbing' thing and open my eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I shout as I jump off the bed. The person hugging me was Seunghyun, not my sister!

"Go Eun noona told me to wake you up," he says grinning.

"You could wake me up by calling my name or poking me!"

"But I wanted to hug you."

"Aish! Anyway, leave me alone now. I'll take a shower."

"Let me wash you babe," he says winking at me.

"GO AWAY BEFORE I KILL YOU! YOU LITTLE ERTED JERK!" I shout at him and he goes away chuckling.


Gosh, what did I do? Am I a bad girl? Is he my punishment? I'll quit going to clubs and donate my money to sick people. Please make him leave me alone, please.


I go downstairs after taking a shower. Despite seeing him on the table, I sit and start having my breakfast happily. I think I washed my anger away as well while taking shower.

"Since Seunghyun and you are dating, you're not going back to the U.S.A, right?" my dad asks me causing me to choke.
 
"I think my lover will leave me dad," says Seunghyun acting the sad lover.

"Since when is he your dad as well?! He's MY dad!" I yell at him angrily and everyone laughs at me.

"Dad, if you excuse us, can I take Bommie somewhere?" asks Seunghyun politely. He's still calling my father dad!

"Of course. Bom enjoys being with you," says my dad. I enjoy being with Seunghyun? Oh, my father doesn't know me at all.

Seunghyun bids farewell to my parents and we leave home hand in hand. Hand. In. Hand. Damn it! Now I get it. God is punishing me for bullying my friends. I wish my punishment were anything but Seunghyun.

"Where are we going?" I ask finally realizing that he's taking me somewhere.

"To meet my friends," he says intertwining our fingers.

"Look, stop acting like lovers. We are not dating," I say as I draw my hand away sharply.

"But you didn't deny it when dad said we were dating."

"I was shocked at that moment, okay?"

"Anyway, we're here. They're waiting for us," he says as he drags me into a café. 

There are two people waiting for us. A blond boy and a girl whose hair is half shaved. Woah, I should say that the boy is really handsome and the girl is pretty cool.

"This is Bom, and they are Jiyong and Sandara," Seunghyun introduces us to each other.

"Nice to meet you Bom," they say in unison.

"Nice to meet you, too."


We talk about our lives. They ask me about the States. I really like them and Dara and I -she told me to call her Dara- have so much in common. And apparently, Dara and Jiyong like each other. They just need some courage to confess. Thanks to them, I learn new things about Seunghyun. The most interesting one is that he's in love with Bearbricks. I'm telling you, he's indeed a kid. 

I get startled by Seunghyun's voice. He says it's time to go and we live after bidding farewell to Dara and Jiyong.

"Do you like Jiyong?" he asks out of blue. Why is he asking this all of a sudden?

"Yeah. He's really warmhearted I think."

"But he likes Dara!" he almost shouts.

"So what?"

"You'll get hurt if you continue liking him."

"Aish, why would I? Why are– Oh, I get it now. Listen, I like them both in a friendly way. Friendly, okay?"

"Sorry, I just misunderstood. It's just that lots of girls like Jiyong. You know, he's that handsome, sweet, cool, funny type and I thought you'd like him," he says in a hurt tone.

"Nah, he's not my type. Plus, I don't like anyone at first sight. And you are handsome, too."

"What did you just say?"

"Don't make me repeat it Choi Seunghyun."

"Nah, I really didn't hear what you said."

"You are handsome, dorky, funny, childish and y at the same time."

He then stops walking and looks at me directly in the eye. "So I'm one in a million?" he asks as he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer. Gosh, why is it suddenly getting hot here? All because of my y punishment.

"You are...o-one in seven billion."

He doesn't say anything, but instead, moves his face closer to mine. No no no no, I'm not ready for this yet. I have got to do something to stop him. Help me God.

"L-let's buy corn!" I exclaim suddenly and go towards a guy selling corn, leaving Seunghyun dumbfounded.

 

- - - - - - - -

Hope you liked that chapter ^o^ Thank you 

@baby_moon: Here is the new update :D
@Ah_Jong: Thank you :D Knowing that you love the story really makes me happy :D