That Little Kid

Be Mine

BOM'S POV

 

It's been a week since I went on that blind date but my sister didn't talk about it after I said Seunghyun and I didn't like each other at all. I didn't think this issue would end that easily but thank God, it ended soon.

I take my laptop and get on the Internet to see what's going on in the U.S.A. The only thing that makes me wanna stay here is my family. I log in tumblr and see that there's a message from my best friend which says she misses me so much and asks when I'll return. I send back a message to her saying that I'll probably be there after a month or so. I get startled after hearing my sister. I wonder what she wants now. 

"Bommie, we're meeting Hyeyoon and Seunghyun, come on!" she says dragging me to her room.

"W-what? Why would I meet Seunghyun? You know we don't like each other," I say frankly.

"But he says he likes you, so you're coming with me," she says starting to dress me like a cute girl.

Her voice echoes in my mind. He says he likes you. Gosh, we told each other that we would say we didn't like each other at all! Is he out of his freaking mind?! I think I won't be able to leave Korea before being a murderer.

"How pretty my Bommie is! Seunghyun will like you more after seeing you like this," she says smiling widely.

"I don't wanna be pretty! Plus, I don't want him to like me!" I complain.

"No more negative sentences. Now, let's go!"

 

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

Sitting on a bench with my sister, I'm waiting for Bom. I told her I'd tell my sister that I didn't like her but I just couldn't. Since she got on my nerves by implying that no one would like me, I decided to annoy her as much as I could. After my sister pokes me, I turn that side and see that Go Eun noona and Bom are coming. All I can say is -WOW. Bom looks stunning. I didn't realize she was that beautiful when I first saw her.

"Hello," Go Eun noona greets us.

"H-hi," I say acting the shy boy. Now they'll absolutely think that I like Bom.

"Go Eun-ah, let's leave them alone. Look how shy they are when we're around," says my sister giggling and they go, leaving me and Bom alone.

"What's up kid?" I ask Bom after seeing that Go Eun noona and my sister are gone.

"You! Why did you lie to Hyeyoon unnie saying that you liked me?!" she almost shouts.

"Who says I lied?" I say smirking.

"You want to annoy me, don't you? Okay, I'm annoyed. Now end this liking thing!" she says furiously.

"I don't want to," I say pouting my lips like a kid.

"Look, I'll go back to the U.S.A after a month and I wanna spend my days here in peace," she says in a serious tone.

"Woah, you'll leave that soon? My sister said you were so lonely here. Then I'll accompany you during your stay here," I say winking at her.

"NO WAY!"


BOM'S POV

I've been hanging out with Seunghyun for a few days. Gosh, he's so annoying, irritating and nerve-racking! Now, I'm sitting next to him on a bench. Okay, I think I can stand this. Only 27 days to go to the U.S.A.

I turn my left to see what Seunghyun is doing and see that he's dozed off. Okay, this is a good chance to leave here. I stand up slowly and start walking, then feel his hand on my wrist.

"Where are you going sweetheart?" he asks smirking.

"I'm not your sweetheart! You little jerk!" I say furiously.

"What did you say? Little? LITTLE?!" he almost shouts coming closer to me.

Why did I say so? I've seen this scene in movies several times. I wonder what he'll do to show me that he's not little. Help me God!

"Then buy me ice cream!" he exclaims like a little kid.

Gosh, I didn't expect him to react so. Though he's annoying, he can be amusing at times.

I grab his wrist and drag him as I walk towards a guy selling ice cream. As soon as the seller guy hands the ice cream to Seunghyun, he starts eating it like a kid. Now I'm sure he's indeed a kid. A 25-year-old kid...


- - - - - - - -

Are events happening so fast? If so, tell me please. Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting 

@heysarang: Thank you 
♥ I always imagine them like this :D Hope you'll love this chapter 
@ChocoPanda: Haha thank you 
♥ ♥  I really love it when they always fight keke Hope you'll love this chapter