Friend?

Of Emotions, Ideas and Everything [A Collection]

Se Hun [Exo-K]

 

 

"Se Hun-ah, what's wrong?" I said out loud. He looked at me with troubled eyes.

"Nothing." He whispered.

"Please tell me."

He shook his head. "What's wrong? This relationship is wrong!"

I raised my brow. "Oh come on, tell me the problem. I'm your..."

"You are my friend. Yeah. You are my best friend. A-and I l-love you-"

"You do?" I felt myself blush as my smile grows wider and wider.

"You know that I love you... a-as a friend, right?"

Oh. That again. I sighed. "Yeah, of course. I love you as a friend too."

He smiled to himself. This stupid guy... why'd I even fall for you?! I want to scream so loud. I want to get out of here. Please... anyone... help me.

"My dad wants me to marry someone. But I keep telling him-"

"That you love someone else. Se Hun-ah, just please tell the truth. Please?"

He looked at me and smiled, "I will, thanks."

And with that he went away... just like that. He makes me feel like trash. He leaves me alone at times when he says those three words. Is he afraid? Does he really love me? But most of the time, he makes me feel like... like I'm the stupidest girl in the world for loving him.

"Se Hun-ah... I love you. Why is it so hard for you to understand that, huh? You are so blind," I whispered in the air. The secret is safe... just me and the wind. No one else.

"I heard that." He turned around and walked towards me. He was just a few feet away from me now. He looked at me with sincere eyes. "You never asked who I wanted to marry."

I could not stop my tears from falling so they just did, "Why should I? Isn't it obvious that it's-"

"You." He caressed my cheeks and wiped my tears with his thumb, "I love you. I was too afraid our friendship would die if I said those three words to you. I love you. You and only you. Remember that."