Amazing

Of Emotions, Ideas and Everything [A Collection]

 

 

 

KRIS [EXO-M]

 

 

Twitter is my EVERYTHING! It defines who I am. Wait no, Twitter is who I am. Well, technically yes because I tweet every freaking moment I could. One more thing, I’m a huge fangirl.

Ah, but I have to admit something. Can I tell you a secret? Then brace yourself. I… HATED Kpop, Jpop, Cpop whatever pop before I became a fangirl. I hated every single bit of it! You know why? It’s because I can’t understand a single word those idols were saying. But then… my friends influenced me. Every day they made me hear a Kpop song. And it just happened. My world turned upside down. And I admit, I like it. No, I FREAKING LOVE IT! Being a fangirl is… amazing.

And then this group called EXO came. Oh my freaking gosh you should’ve seen me scream in front of my laptop when I saw their MAMA music video! I was like… jumping all over the room! My mom had to shout several times just to shut me up! But she didn’t stop me! I’m sooooo addicted to them!

My bias (Fangirls, you know what a bias is right? A bias is the one who makes you live just by smiling in front of the camera) is Exo-M’s very own, Kris. That picture of him smiling made me feel something warm and fuzzy inside. His smile is cute and innocent. Yeah he goes around with that face of his but his smile… it’ll brighten your world.

Exo made individual Twitter accounts just recently so I added all of them! I retweet every single tweet they tweet! Even though I couldn’t understand them because they were in Korean or in Chinese. But Kris though, he tweets some of his tweets in English, which is really cool.

Do I have a story to tell you! So I was just tweeting random things early in the morning, waiting for updates, when Kris tweeted. The tweet said: “Having a rough day. Could you guys tell me something amazing to cheer me up?”

And you know what I replied? This: “You’re amazing. That’s something ‘amazing,’ right?”

And then I continued on with my random tweeting. I then checked on my mentions and OHMYFREAKINGMOTHEROFALLTHINGSAMAZING. FREAKING WU FAN TWEETED BACK!!!! HE REPLIED!!! REALLY!!!!

 

THIS WAS HIS FREAKING REPLY:

 

@ohmyexooo I’m blushing:)

 

OH MY GOSH, right? I couldn’t believe it at first! I had to pinch myself again and again! The feeling was so amazing! Well at least for a minute, he noticed me right? Even if it’s just a tweet. For once he read what I tweeted. Even if it’s just a tweet, it’s just amazing. Maybe he’d remember as the fan who called him “amazing.” Now that’s just really… amazing. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

Hey guys! I know it has been a while. And well I wanted to post this last week but I was busy. Anyway, this drabble is actually based from experience! No, Kris did not tweet me (they don't even have individual twitter accounts, heck, I don't even think EXO knows what twitter is. kidding XD). But this singer I used to really like before Kpop came into my life did :) The line I tweeted to him was the line I used for this drabble. And he tweeted what Kris tweeted. It was only a tweet, yeah, but it was special :) That is all :D *bow* 

 

Thanks for reading~ :D