The Hourglass

Of Emotions, Ideas and Everything [A Collection]

 

Su Ho [Exo-K]

 

 

Trapped inside of a huge hourglass, sand pouring all over my body. The rough texture, oh how I detest! Just a few more minutes and I'll be... dead. Su Ho looked at me. His eyes, deep with concern. It has already been thirty minutes and I am running out of time.

 

Su Ho tried everything to break this glass. He used his fist but all he got was a pool of blood. He tried casting spells on it, but it would just bounce back. I couldn't even hear a word he's saying. I would just focus on his lips and try to read them. And every time I look at his lips, I would long for that lovely voice that takes me all the way up to heaven. Heaven, yes. He is an angel singing to my heart. The only angel I would ever see. 

 

He... he wants to marry the witch to save me. 

 

I shook my head, "I'd rather die, Su Ho."

 

Hopeless. I am hopeless. I sighed. 

 

 

 

"Fool! Su Ho and I were meant to be! Our destinies were tied together by the higher wizards and witches!"

"I don't believe in you! I don't believe in witches and wizards! Even if... even if Su Ho is a wizard himself. I don't care! I believe in love! And I believe in the love Su Ho and I have!" 

 

She then slapped me. "How dare you, mortal!"

 

Su Ho pushed her away and held me in his arms. "She is and always will be… the one that I truly love.”

 

"Su Ho, you will pay for this."

 

 

 

The sand is up to my neck now. Just a few more and I would suffocate. Su Ho banged the glass multiple times with his bloodied hand. He has been crying ever since.

I smiled my last smile. "Good Bye... I will always love you." 

 

 

 

I opened my eyes slowly. Ugh, the light... the blinding light! Where am I? 

 

"Wake up... please wake up." Who's that? 

 

"Su Ho? A-are we in he-heaven?" 

 

"Heaven. Yes, heaven is here. Heaven is right here... in your arms." He said as he hugged me tightly. 

 

"Su Ho..." 

 

He touched my cheeks and kissed me on my forehead. "I-I can't lose you. I-I told her I would marry her." 

 

He... what? "B-but" 

 

"I can't lose you." He said as tears once again streamed down his angelic face. 

 

I closed my eyes. I can't... "Su Ho, you're breaking my heart! I'd rather d-"

 

"I don't want you to die!" He shouted. "I don't want you to die...." 

 

"But you will be killing me... This world is nothing without you Su Ho!!!"

 

The witch walked towards me. She had a smirk on her face. 

 

"Oh don't fret! You will never even remember him." 

 

 

 

I walk past that toy store I used to go to when I was a child. I just can't seem to look at that hourglass displayed there, I used to love it. I don't know why. It makes me feel... trapped. What does it feel like being trapped in an hourglass? Oh, whatever. Must be dreadful. 

 

I looked up at the sky. Somewhere, I know my angel, whoever he is, is guiding me. 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Little Note:

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! So the ending is kind of vague, I know.  In fact, the whole story is vague. What really happened is that she really lost her memories of Su Ho. It's a story plot that I cannot seem to write coz I can't stand leaving my stories anymore.  Ok so, Su Ho is really an angel to me. He looks like one. And he even sings like one! :) Hehe. But no. He's not my bias. Can you guys guess who my bias is? :)