His Wonderful World

Of Emotions, Ideas and Everything [A Collection]

 

Kris [Exo-M]
 

He is in a wonderful world and I am the only one who could see him from the outside. It has been years, maybe he loves what he is seeing. Maybe... maybe he is already in love. He is in a deep sleep, his eyes closed forever. He would smile at times and that would make me want to see what he is seeing. Then at times, tears would run down his face and it would hurt me like a million buzzing bees stinging my fragile heart. But those tears and smiles are not for me. Those are for the girl in his wonderful world. A beautiful girl. I neared his body and touched his face. My hands travelled on his eyes, his beautiful sleeping eyes. I often wonder if I would ever see those eyes light up again. I took notice of his cute, little nose. His lips... his beautiful lips that I once kissed. Oh how I miss his kiss! His soft lips touching mine. How I miss him.

"Please wake up and never sleep again. Because it is hard living this world without you. I am alone... I am as good as dead without you. I am awake every single moment trying to figure out how to free you from that world. Please wake up... Kris." I whisper softly in his ears. Tears formed in my eyes. It is so quiet, but somewhere deep inside me... an already broken glass is breaking. My heart is breaking once again.

 

He is in his wonderful world... a wonderful world without me.