Your Kiss - Part 4

Your Kiss (Three-Shot)

Epilogue

Author’s POV


“Wow! This is daebak!” Sooyoung said as she stepped out of the airport. “Thank you Luna for being Onew’s girlfriend!”


“Haha, well, my dad paid for most of the expenses so you should really thank him.”


“Thank you Luna’s dad.” Everyone cheered happily even though he wasn’t with them.


The group walked over towards the already rented bus waiting for them.


One by one, they all boarded the bus cheerfully.


A few minutes later, two heads appeared back out from the bus door.


“Yah! Hurry up will ya?!”


“Yeah! We didn’t tell Luna to let you guys come for free!”


“Coming noona!” Two boys shouted as they tried to increase their speed, but due to the amount of luggages they both had to take, it was quite difficult.


“Yah, hurry up.” One of the boys ushered to the other.


“I’m trying!!” The other yelped back huffing. “It’s just these pink luggages are annoying! They’re too huge compared to the others!”


“Yah! How dare you complain about my soon-to-be girlfriend’s luggages like that?! Do you want to die?!” One of the girls by the bus door held her fist in the air.


“Sorry noona!! Won’t happen again!” The boy quickly apologized.


After 5 more minutes of waiting. The two boys finally managed to get all the luggages onto the bus and they left in the direction of their hotel.




Bus ride to resort.

“So how come you chose to kiss me Hyunnie?” Yoona asked sitting next to the younger girl. “Was it because I’m so attractive and pretty you just couldn’t take your eyes off me? Or did my lips look like they were very healthy so you kissed them to make sure?”


Seohyun giggled and turned to look out the window, her face slightly turning a shade of pink.


“Tell me! I really want to know!” Yoona whined.


“Hmm…I wonder…” Seohyun hummed to herself.


“Pwease tell me.” Yoona said using her aegyo voice.


Yuri who was sitting in the seat in front of Yoona heard Yoona’s aegyo immediately turned around. “Yah! Didn’t I tell you not to use that voice near me?”


Yoona stuck her tongue out at Yuri before turning her attention back to Seohyun. “Pwease Hyunnie?”


“Hey! Don’t ignore me! I’m your unnie! Yoon—” Yuri said as she started getting up from her seat but was cut off by the person sitting next to her.


“Yah! Can’t you see I’m trying to sleep?!” The person said in an angry voice. “Now sit down and stop talking!”


Yuri, slightly fearing for her life, quickly scrambled to sit back down in her seat, but not before shooting Yoona a glare.


“Good.” Jessica said as she closes her eyes. “Now don’t talk for the remainder of the ride.”


Yuri pouted and stared at Jessica’s sleeping form.


A few minutes of silence went by before Jessica opened her eyes and turned her head to look at Yuri. “What.”


“Huh? What? Nothing.” Yuri replied.


“Then why do you keep staring at me?”


“Eh? How’d you know?! I thought you were sleeping?! OMG are you a psychic?!”


Jessica glared at the older girl before flicking her forehead. “No I’m not a psychic. Now what is it?”


“Well…” Yuri said and played with the seat cushion. “Don’t you think I should deserve some kind of incentive for not talking for the rest of the ride?”


Jessica eyed the latter impassively.


“How about a kiss?” Yuri asked hopefully, pointing to her lips like a little kid.


After not hearing a response from Jessica, Yuri started to lean towards the latter, her lips puckered up for a kiss.


Sadly, her face came in contact with Jessica’s hand once again as the latter pushed her face away.


Yuri sighed and slumped back in her seat, crossing her arms and staring at the seat in front of her.


As Yuri was sulking in her seat, a hand came around her arm taking hold of it tightly, followed by a head lying on her shoulder.


“Now go to sleep.” Jessica said and a grin slowly appeared on Yuri’s face.




On the other side of the bus.

“Noona, you can lay your head on my shoulders too.” Minho said as he switched seats and sat down next to Victoria.


Victoria turned around to look at Hyoyeon for some help but found the other girl trying to push Jonghyun out of the seat next to her.


“I insist noona.” Minho urged patting his shoulder.




A few seats up front.

“So you moved to Korea by yourself and have lived here since?”


“Yep.”


“Wow. Do you visit your family in the States?”


“Yeah, I go back from time to time to see them.”


“Ah.”


It became quiet for a while until Taeyeon turned to look at Tiffany sitting next to her.


“Hey Ppany?”


“Yes?”


“Did you umm…”


“Did I…?”


Taeyeon coughed awkwardly. This has been a question she’s been dying to ask though the answer may not be all that pleasant to hear.


“Did you…….umm….you know….”


“Yah Kim, just spit it out already!” Sooyoung said from the seat in front of Taeyeon. “I’m growing old here!”


Sunny slapped the taller girl next to her. “Shhh! Leave her alone.”


“I’m just saying. If I’m growing old from waiting on her, then Tiffany must also be! I’m thinking on behalf of Tiffany here!”


Taeyeon kicked the seat in front of her. “Go away!”


“Can’t, we’re on a bus.” Sooyoung replied.


“Sit somewhere else then! Why are you eavesdropping on our conversation anyways?!”


“I wasn’t. You guys just speak too loud. It’s not like I can close my ears off you know.”


“Aish!”


“What were you saying Taetae?” Tiffany interrupted trying to calm the shorter girl down.


Upon hearing her nickname, Taeyeon’s face turned a light shade of pink and the girl fidgeted in her seat nervously.


“Um…you know…I was just…wondering…”


“You know this is the first time I’ve seen her like this?” Sooyoung said to Sunny up front.


“Yah!” Taeyeon yelled at the latter angrily.


“What?” Sooyoung replied turning around to look at Taeyeon innocently. “I was just talking to Sunny. Who’s the one eavesdropping now?”


Taeyeon glared at the taller girl and huffed in her seat.


While she was pouting to herself, Tiffany’s giggle caught her attention.


Turning her head towards Tiffany, Taeyeon was met with Tiffany’s famous eye-smile.


“You are so cute, do you know that?” Tiffany said and giggled some more.


Taeyeon’s frustration at the shikskin evaporated in an instant and she looked down at her lap shyly. “I-I am?”


“Yes. You are so cute it makes me want to do this.” Tiffany said and leaned in to give Taeyeon a peck on the cheek.


Taeyeon’s head shot up and she looked at the latter surprised.


“And this.” Tiffany added leaning in once again towards Taeyeon, but this time, planting a kiss on the shorter girl’s lips.


After the brief kiss, Taeyeon tried to keep Tiffany from seeing her smile like an idiot so she turned her head to look out the window, but her reflection clearly displayed her happiness.

_1625.gif



At the very front of the bus, two couples held each other’s hands.

“I’m so glad to have you in my life.” Onew said as he pecked Luna on the cheek.


Luna smiled shyly and laid her head on Onew’s shoulder.


“You guys are like an old couple.” Krystal teased in the seat behind Luna then turned to look at Amber sitting next to her. “What about us?”


Amber, surprised by Krystal’s straightforward question, scratched her head and laughed sheepishly.


Krystal then turned in her seat so that her body was facing Amber and proceeded to staring at the older girl.


Amber felt the younger girl staring at her and grew nervous, playing with her jacket zipper to keep herself occupied.


“So tell me.” Krystal spoke up, startling the older girl. “How many people have you dated?”


“H-h-huh?” Amber stuttered upon hearing another straightforward question from Krystal.


“Have you ever gone all the way with someone?” Krystal pressed on.


Amber’s mouth fell open.


“Is that a yes? I’m going to like you less if that’s a yes.” Krystal stated.


“Yah Krystal, I think you’re going to scare her away with your questions.” Luna replied from the front seat.


“I’m just curious unnie.” Krystal answered and Luna got up, turning around to kneel on her seat so she can talk to Amber and Krystal.


“Don’t be frightened Amber. Krystal usually only asks such bold questions and do bold things when she really likes someone.”


Amber chuckled nervously. “Is that so?”


“Actually, no. You’re the first.” Luna laughed. “But don’t worry, it’s not like Krystal just suddenly falls in love with a stranger after meeting them for the first time.”


“Unnie!” Krystal cut in trying to stop Luna from saying anything else.


Amber turned her head to briefly look at Krystal before looking at Luna curiously. “What do you mean?”


“Well—”


“Unnie!” Krystal shouted, cutting the latter off, her face turning slightly red.


“I’m helping you here.” Luna replied and waved the girl’s glares off. “Anyways, as I was saying, Krystal here doesn’t just fall for anybody.”


Amber looked at Luna confused.


“You most likely don’t know this, but Krystal’s had her eyes on you for a while now.”


“Eh?” Amber looked at Luna surprised.


“Let’s see, how long ago was it that she saw you for the very first time at that basketball game?” Luna said to herself as she tapped her chin. “Hmm…was it about a month ago?”


Amber turned to look at Krystal for confirmation on what Luna had just said to her, but found the younger girl staring daggers at Luna instead.


“Well, I’m not going to say more for now since Krystal’s stare is making me slightly uncomfortable.” Luna said as she started to get off the seat. “I’m going to snuggle with my Onew now.”


Amber scratched her head as Luna’s face disappeared from view. “Um…”


But before Amber could even ask Krystal a question, the younger girl turned to look out the window. “I’m going to sleep, don’t bother me.”


With that, the rest of the bus ride to the resort was quiet between the two.




Arrival at the resort.

“Woah! I think I love your dad even more now Luna!” Sooyoung exclaimed happily as she and the others stepped off the bus in front of a 5 star expensive resort.


Luna laughed as she and Onew went inside first to get everyone their room cards.


“This is going to be so fun Hyunnie!”


“Let’s go wait in the lobby guys.” Taeyeon said and everyone started making their way inside the resort’s hotel lobby.


“Dude, Jonghyun! Check out that girl over there!” Minho said excitedly.


Jonghyun’s mouth fell open. “She’s hot!”


“Yah! You two erts over there! Stop gaping and go bring our luggages inside. You have 5 minutes.” Sooyoung ordered before she disappeared through the automatic doors with Sunny.


The two hurried back to the bus to gather the luggages.


“You take the pink luggages this time.”


“No way!”


“That’s not fair! I had to take it last time! Do you know how heavy they are?!”


“I’m not taking it.” Jonghyun said as he started dragging the other luggages towards the entrance of the hotel. “You better hurry if you don’t want to get yelled at!”


Minho stomped on the ground like a little kid. “Aw man! You are so mean!”


Minho and Jonghyun brought all the luggages up and placed them in their respective hotel rooms.


“Man! My arms hurt~” Minho whined as he laid down on one of the bed in the hotel room he shares with Jonghyun.


“I can’t believe Sooyoung noona wouldn’t let us use the carts or let the bell boys help us! I mean, they are bell boys for a reason!” Jonghyun said turning on the tv. “I also can’t believe I have to share a room with you.”


“Hey! What is that suppose to mean?!”


“What do you mean what is that suppose to mean? It’s simple. I don’t want to share a room with you.”


Minho looked insulted and a few minutes later pouted. “Well, it’s not like I want to share a room with you either!”


Just then, someone knocked on their door.


Jonghyun went to open the door, revealing Onew.


“Hey, are you guys ready to go?” Onew asked.


Jonghyun furrowed his brows confused. “Go? Go where?”


“The resort’s southside pool.”


“Right now?” Minho asked coming over to the door.


“Yeah…” Onew said nodding slowly but then tilted his head upon realization. “Wait…”


“What?” Jonghyun and Minho both said in unison.


Onew bit his lip and looked deep in thought for a minute before giving the boys a smile. “Nothing.”


“Huh?”


“I’ll see you guys later!” Onew said starting to leave.


“Wait! What about the pool?” Minho asked confused.


“What about the pool?” Onew repeated Minho’s question.


“Well…didn’t you just ask us if we were ready to go to the pool?”


“…Ahaha..ha..ha…did I? I was just joking. Anyways, I’ll see you guys later!”


With that, Onew quickly turned and left.


Minho and Jonghyun gave each other confused looks before closing the door.




At the southside pool.

“I can’t wait to see the girls! I bet they’ll be so hot!”


“Me too!” Yuri replied high fiving Sooyoung.


“Yah, will you two keep your hormones under control? There are minors here if you’ve forgotten.” Taeyeon said.


Sooyoung looked over at Taeyeon. “Don’t try to act all righteous. I know you’re thinking the same thing we are.”


“Hyung!” Taemin suddenly called out and waved his hand in the air. “Over here!”


Onew waved back and made his way over to the group. “Hey guys, the girls will be down in a few.”


They all went back to chatting with each other.



“Hey Onew?” Amber called out to the latter.


“Yeah?”


“Do you know what Luna was talking about earlier?”


“Earlier?”


“On the bus, about Krystal.”


“What about Krystal?”


“Luna said Krystal saw me at a basketball game about a month ago?”


Onew scratched his head thinking.


A few minutes later, Onew snapped his fingers. “Ah, that’s right.”


“What is it?”


“Remember that one time you substituted in for one of our players when he was injured?”


“Yeah…”


“I invited Luna and her friends to come and watch back when Luna and I were still just friends.”


“But what does that have anything to do with Krystal?”


“Well, if I remember correctly, I believe Krystal was among one of the girls that came with Luna.”


Amber stayed quiet for Onew to continue.


“After the game, I went over to talk to Luna and her friends and somehow, we got on the topic of you. I remember being slightly jealous thinking Luna liked you…so I told Luna that you were already interested in someone else, which technically wasn’t a lie because you were chasing after Suzy at the time—”


“Over there! They’re over there!” A loud shout interrupted Onew.


Everyone turned to see who it was.


“Yah! Who invited those two?” Sooyoung said when she noticed the two boys approaching them.


“Oh man! I thought you said they weren’t coming unnie!” Yoona complained. “They better not get us kicked out before I get to see my Hyunnie in her swimwear!”


Onew lowered his head and kept quiet.


“What are you guys doing here?” Sooyoung asked as Minho and Jonghyun came up to them.


“Haha, you thought you could keep us away, but you can’t!” Minho laughed.


Two girls in their bikini’s walked by our table and Minho immediately turned his attention to them.


“Hey ladies. Like what you see?” Minho said flexing his muscles.


Yuri and Taeyeon made gagging noises.


The two random girls turned to look at each other before laughing.


Jonghyun who was next to Minho also tried flexing his muscles. “I’ve got muscles too ladies! See?”


Yoona face palmed herself and shook her head from side to side.


Minho started to do a weird dance to show off his body but slipped and fell.


The two girls laughed and walked away.


“Hahahaha, you fell!” Jonghyun said bent over in laughter.


Minho quickly got back up. “No I didn’t! The ground was depressed! It needed a hug!”


“Ha, yeah right!” Jonghyun replied.


“Shut up!”


“Make me!”


Just then, the other girls finally showed up. They started making their way over.


Minho and Jonghyun immediately stopped bickering and cheered together. “Oh my god! Look at them! WHOO—”


Smack.


Smack.



“Don’t look at our girls!” Taeyeon and Yoona said in unison.


Minho and Jonghyun held the back of their heads in pain. “Sorry noona.”


“Hey guys, sorry we’re late.” The girls said when they reached the table.


“It’s no problem.” Onew said standing up.


“Let’s go swim.” Luna said and the group made their way over to the big pool.




“You look really pretty Sulli.” A shy Taemin said looking at the ground blushing.


“Thank you Taeminee.” Sulli replied taking a hold of Taemin’s hand.




“You looks so hot right now Hyunnie!” Yoona exclaimed happily walking next to a blushing Seohyun. “Not that you don’t look hot regularly, it’s just you look super super hot right now!”




“I uh…like what you’re wearing…” Amber said awkwardly next to Krystal.


“Do you?”


Amber embarrassingly nodded her head up and down.


Krystal smiled and linked her arm with Amber’s.


“Aww, aren’t they cute?” Tiffany cooed behind Amber and Krystal to Jessica and Sunny who was walking next to her.


“Yeah. Cute. She better not do anything erted to my sister if she wants to stay alive.” Jessica purposely said loud enough for Amber to hear.


Amber’s body tensed.


“Don’t scare her Sica.” Sunny said.


“I wasn’t. I’m just saying that if she does, I’ll personally rip her to shreds or strangle her and make sure she will never see the living daylight ever again. That’s all.”


Amber’s body trembled slightly.


“Jessie, you’re frightening her.” Tiffany said.


Jessica gave Tiffany an innocent look. “I’m not doing anything.”


Tiffany gave Jessica the ‘don’t start with me’ look.


Jessica crossed her arms and pouted. “...fine….I won’t rip her to shreds or strangle her, I’ll just lock her up in some cell in a remote place on the mountains, okay?”


Sunny and Tiffany sighed while Jessica smiled proudly to herself.




Yuri, Taeyeon, and Sooyoung were walking behind the three girls.


“Yah, stop staring Taeyeon.” Sooyoung said nudging the shorter girl.


“I’m not!” Taeyeon denied quickly averting her eyes to the ground.


Sooyoung laughed. “You probably wish you were an octopus or something.”


Taeyeon looked over at Sooyoung confused. “What? Why?”


“So you would have eight hands to touch Tiffany’s with.” Sooyoung playfully teased.


Yuri laughed. “That is so true!”


“Yah!” Taeyeon shouted her face red.




Behind them was Hyoyeon and Victoria along with Minho and Jonghyun.


“Do you ladies know how to swim? I can teach you if you don’t. I’m an excellent swimmer.” Jonghyun said next to Hyoyeon.


“We know how to swim—”


“I was the swim captain back when I was still in high school.” Minho added cutting Hyoyeon off.


Victoria grabbed Hyoyeon and the two picked up their pace, trying to get away from the two boys.



The group stayed at the pool the rest of the afternoon before going back to their hotel rooms to clean up for dinner.




Amber and Krystal’s room.

Amber was sitting on the bed flipping through the tv channels absentmindedly while she waited for Krystal to finish showering so they can get ready to go downstairs.


Just then, someone knocked on the door.


“Amber!” Sooyoung half shouted as soon as Amber opened the door.


“Hi Amber.” Yoona waved from behind Sooyoung.


“Uh…is something wrong?”


“Did you already shower? Are you ready to go?”


“Yeah, I was the first to shower I’m just waiting on Krystal right now.”


“Good, come with me. I need your help.” Sooyoung said and started pulling Amber out of the room.


“With what?” Amber asked confused.


“Sooyoung unnie wants to officially ask Sunny to be her girlfriend tonight.” Yoona exclaimed.


“Shhh! Don’t talk so loud!” Sooyoung hissed. “What if the others hear you?!”


“I’ll tell you more about it when we get to the lobby, come on!” Sooyoung said and dragged Amber down the hall before the latter could reply.


Yoona followed behind.


Once the three were in the lobby, Sooyoung finally let go of Amber’s arm.


“Okay, so the others will be meeting in the lobby later but I already told Yuri to tell the others that the three of us went ahead to the restaurant to get a table first.”


Sooyoung then continued to explain to Amber her plan.


After, the three made their way to the restaurant first.




Dinner time.

“There they are.” Yuri pointed at the table where Yoona, Amber, and Sooyoung were sitting at.


“Hi Hyunnie!!” Yoona waved happily and pointed at the seat next to her. “This is your seat!!”


The others made their way over to the table and took their respective seats.


Krystal sat down next to Amber. “Why did you go without me?”


Amber scratched her head. “Uh….sorry?”


Krystal crossed her arms. “You better be. Don’t let it happen again.”


Minho, who was sitting next to Amber, leaned in and whispered, “Wow, she’s bossy and possessive,” but straightened up in his seat when Krystal shot him a glare.


The rest of dinner went by and soon, the group was waiting for their desserts.


As they were waiting, Sooyoung stood up and excused herself to the bathroom.


A few minutes later, Yoona and Amber excused themselves to the bathroom as well.


Shortly after, Amber and Yoona came back. They walked over to Sunny and whispered something into her ear.


Sunny looked at the two confused but stood up from her seat.


“What are you guys doing?” Krystal asked.


“Sorry, we’ll be right back.” Amber replied before leaving with Yoona and Sunny.


Yoona and Amber took Sunny upstairs to the second floor of the restaurant and led her outside to the balcony.


“What’s going on?” Sunny asked when she noticed a table for two set up with candle lights and the ground covered with rose petals. “Where’s Sooyoung?”


Yoona led Sunny to one of the seats and made the latter sit.


“Please wait here.”


Amber and Yoona then made their way back inside and closed the balcony doors.


Wanting to know how things will go, the two smushed their faces against the window as they watched Sooyoung approaching Sunny through the glass.


“I can’t hear what she’s saying.” Yoona said against the glass.


“Me neither.” Amber replied.


The two watched as Sooyoung took the seat opposite Sunny.


“How long is this going to take?” Yoona asked.


Amber shrugged. “I don’t know, Sooyoung didn’t say.”




5 minutes later…




“This is boring…” Yoona stated removing her face off the window and sitting on the ground.


“I agree.” Amber stated also taking a seat on the ground.


“What’s taking unnie so long to ask? I mean, all she has to do is smash her lips on Sunny unnie’s then pull away and ask her to be her girlfriend. Simple as that.”


“You heard Sooyoung earlier about how she wanted to make this romantic.”


“This is so unlike unnie though.”


“Well, it just shows how much Sunny means to her. I just really wish we could hear what they’re saying.” Amber said.


“Why don’t you crack the door open then?”


“Ah! Good idea Yoona.” Amber said looking over at Yoona.


Yoona scrunched her head in confusion. “I didn’t say that though…”


The two looked at each other before slowly turning their heads to look behind them.


“Ahh!” Amber and Yoona both screamed in surprise, scooting back against the window reflexively.


12 bodies stood before them.


“So this is what you guys were doing?” Krystal said with her arms crossed.


“I didn’t know Sooyoung was this romantic.” Tiffany said with her hands clasped together.


“She’s not.” Taeyeon replied. “This is a first.”


“I must say, this makes Sooyoung pretty cool in my book, setting up all this just to ask Sunny to be her girlfriend.” Hyoyeon said.


“If I do these kinds of things, will you think I’m cool too noona?” Minho asked.


“No.”


Minho lowered his head sadly.


“What about me—”


“No.” Hyoyeon said cutting Jonghyun off.


“So has Sunny agreed yet?” Yuri said walking over towards the window to get a closer look at what was happening on the balcony.


“I don’t think so.” Amber replied getting up. “I was going to crack open the balcony door so Yoona and I could hear, but now that everyone’s hear, I don’t think that’s a good idea. We might accidentally interrupt them or something.”


Everyone became quiet as they watched Sunny get up from her seat and walk over to hug a sitting Sooyoung.


Sooyoung then got up and spun Sunny around in her arms. The two then shared a passionate kiss.


“Amber! That’s our cue!” Yoona suddenly shouted before quickly throwing open the balcony door.


Amber and Yoona ran out onto the balcony with their confetti cannons in hand.


“On the count of three!” Yoona shouted. “One, two, three!”


The two pulled on the cannons shooting confetti out into the air.


“Congratulations!!” They both cheered loudly.


One by one, the others slowly made their way out onto the balcony.


Sunny ran over to Tiffany and Jessica, gushing about how Sooyoung asked her to be her girlfriend.


Amber and Yoona went back inside and a few minutes later, appeared back on the balcony with bottles of wine.


“Let’s celebrate the start of Sooyoung and Sunny’s relationship and also the first day of our awesome vacation!!”


Everyone raised their glasses of wine and cheered happily.



The night soon passed by and everyone returned back to their hotel rooms.




Onew and Luna’s room.

“How come you weren’t that romantic when you asked me to be your girlfriend?”


“Eh? I thought I was.”


“You asked me to be your girlfriend inside a fast food restaurant.”


“But I made it romantic.”


“McDonald’s is not considered a romantic place Onew.”




Taemin and Sulli’s room.

“Today was really fun.”


“Yes it was! I had no idea Sooyoung unnie was such a romantic person, setting everything up to surprise Sunny unnie just to ask her to be her girlfriend. It makes me wonder how much more romantic it will be if she ever proposes to Sunny unnie.”


“Would you like me to do something like that for you then?” Taemin asked shyly looking at the floor.


Sulli looked confused for a minute but the hidden meaning in Taemin’s question finally registered in her head and she ended up blushing madly.




Sooyoung and Sunny’s room.

“You really surprised me today.”


“Did I?”


“When did you plan all this?”


“Before you guys came to the restaurant, but actually, I had already wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend even before we came on this trip, but I wanted to make it more special when I ask you so I figured coming here together would be a perfect opportunity to do that.”


“You are so sweet.”




Victoria and Hyoyeon’s room.

“Let’s go out earlier tomorrow to site see.”


“Why?”


“So we can avoid those two boys.”


“Ah, good idea!”




Jonghyun and Minho’s room.

“Where do you think everyone will go tomorrow?”


“Hmm…I don’t know, maybe they’ll do something couples do?”


“Do you think Hyoyeon and Victoria noona will hang out with us?”


“Why wouldn’t they?”


“Don’t you get the feeling they don’t really like us?”


“What? That’s nonsense. Of course they like us! I bet they’ll come knocking on our door tomorrow to ask us to accompany them.”


“Yeah, you’re probably right.”




Yoona and Seohyun’s room.

“Why can’t I sleep in the same bed with you Hyunnie?!”


“I don’t see why you need to sleep in the same bed as me.”


“I’m afraid of the dark!”


“No you’re not.”


“I won’t touch you, I promise!”


“Good night Yoona.” Seohyun said before getting under the covers.


Yoona pouted on her bed. “I’m depressed now……I need a cookie.”




Taeyeon and Tiffany’s room.

“You’re going to fall off the bed if you lie so close to the edge of the bed.”


“I’m fine.”


“You are so cute. Why are you so nervous?”


“I…I’ve never slept in the same bed as someone else.”


“Haha, adorable. It’s not like we’re doing anything else besides sleeping. Don’t worry, I promise I don’t bite Taetae.”


“It’s not you I’m worried about.” Taeyeon mumbled to herself before pulling the covers over her blushing face.




Yuri and Jessica’s room.

“Can I get my kiss now? I’ve been good all day!”


“No.”


“What? Why? I’ve more than earned a kiss!”


“No.”


Yuri pouted. “Fine, if you don’t give me a kiss, I’m going to go sleep in someone else’s room tonight. You can stay here alone.”


“How dare you threaten to leave me alone?”


Yuri pouted even more sitting crossed legged on her bed. “This isn’t fair.”


Jessica got under the covers and turned out the lights.


A few minutes of silence went by before Jessica’s voice could be heard in the dark.


“Come cuddle with me, now.”




Amber and Krystal’s room.

“What are you doing?”


“…uh…sleeping?”


“Why?”


“Um…because it’s late and I’m tired…?”


“That’s not what I meant.”


“Oh…uh…what did you mean then?”


“Why are you sleeping over there?”


“Here?” Amber asked pointing to the bed she was lying in.


Krystal nodded her head.


“…..uh….well, since you’re sleeping in the other bed…..isn’t this my bed…?”


Krystal shook her head from side to side. “No.”


Amber, clearly confused with what Krystal was getting at, sat up in her bed. “No? Do you want to switch beds or something…?”


Krystal shook her head again.


Amber scratched her head. “Um…then why can’t I sleep here…?”


“Because that’s not your bed.”


“…it’s not?”


“Nope.”


“Well…I asked if you wanted to switch beds earlier and you said no so…”


“I don’t need to switch because I’m already in my bed.” Krystal said then pointed at the bed Amber was on. “Besides, that’s not my bed either.”


“……um…..so if this isn’t my bed and that’s your bed….then where am I suppose to sleep?…On the floor?”


“Why would you sleep on the floor if you have a bed to sleep on?”


Amber, even more confused with what was going on, pouted and crossed her arms. “But you just said this isn’t my bed……Are we playing some kind of mind game? I’m not really good at those. I’m more of a sports person you know.”


Krystal sighed and patted the bed she was sitting on. “This is your bed. This is where you should be sleeping.”


Amber stared at Krystal speechless.


“…it’s a good thing your cuteness makes up for your denseness about some things. Now hurry up and get over here.”


Hearing the annoyance in Krystal’s tone, Amber quickly got out of the bed she was in and made her way over to Krystal’s bed, but making sure to leave a large amount of space between herself and Krystal.


“From now on, whichever bed I sleep in, will be the bed you sleep in as well.”


Amber let out an awkward laugh. “A-are you a-always this b-bold?”


Krystal started to get under the covers. “What do you mean?”


“Well, uh…it’s just…I don’t know, this whole experience has been really weird don’t you think? I mean, we barely know anything about each other yet you’re asking me to sleep in the same bed as you...”


“I don’t find it weird. We’re both girls and we’re both just sleeping. Is something wrong with that?”


“No, but—”


“Are you perhaps…thinking about something other than sleeping?” Krystal teased.


Amber’s face grew red. “W-what? N-no! O-of course not!”


Krystal laughed and adjusted her pillow. “I’m just kidding, chill…though I can’t promise you my hands and body don’t have a mind of their own.”


Amber’s face grew redder. “Aish, why are you doing this to me!”


Krystal laughed. “What am I doing to you?”


Amber took a deep breath. “Everything…!....How is it that you can make me feel so nervous yet so comfortable at the same time? How is it that even though I barely know anything about you, I feel like I’ve known you my whole life? How is it that you can make my heart beat so fast just from being in the same room as me? What’s worse is you are constantly on my mind to the point that I can’t think about anything else but you and I’ve only known you for about a week.”


Krystal was about to say something when Amber started talking again.


“Like I said, this whole experience has been really weird. We’ve already passed the kissing stage yet we don’t know all that much about each other. Whenever our skins make the slightest contact, I feel like I’m intoxicated by you. I lose control of my senses.…but do you want to know what’s even weirder?”


“…what?”


“How I can sit here and think about kissing you even when I’m telling you all this. Shouldn’t I be trying to learn more about you and your personality…?”


Krystal was silent for a while before the ends of tugged into a smile.


Amber, flustered with what she just said, started getting off the bed only to be pulled back down.


“I’m glad I’m not the only one thinking that.” Krystal said holding onto Amber’s wrist.


Krystal then proceeded to push a surprised Amber down onto the bed. “…You know, from the way I see it, we have all the time in the world to learn about each other….”


Amber was about to reply when Krystal’s face came closer and closer towards hers causing her mind to go blank.


Krystal smirked and whispered in her husky voice. “Now then, why don’t we satisfy both our current needs right now, shall we?”




























End.

Stop right there you readers thinking erted things! They’ve only known each other for a little while so the only thing they could be doing is kissing, nothing more!


LOL. Actually, it doesn’t really matter to me what your minds are thinking at this point. It’s all up to your imagination as to what they might be doing. *wink wink* For all we know, they could just be chatting with each other haha.


Now then, scroll down to read just a little bit more of the epilogue.






























The next morning.

Hyoyeon and Victoria quietly opened their room door and peeked outside.


“Anyone?” Hyoyeon whispered.


“Nope, coast is clear.” Victoria whispered back.


The two stepped out of their room and closed the door as softly as they could.


Just as the two turned around to go down the hallway, the door across from theirs burst open.


“Noonas! Good morning~~!”


Victoria and Hyoyeon face palmed themselves.


“Aish….this is all your fault.” Victoria muttered massaging her forehead.


“What? My fault? How is this my fault?”


“If you would’ve gotten out of bed sooner instead of asking for 5 more minutes every time I tried to wake you up for the last 3 hours, we would’ve been able to avoid these two.”


“Noonas! How are you?! Are you guys going somewhere? Can we come? It’ll be so much fun!” Minho rambled on by the door.


“Oh, wait a sec, let me go grab my cap!” Jonghyun said and quickly dashed back into the room.


A few minutes later, Jonghyun’s voice could be heard shouting from inside the room. “Yah Minho! Where’d you put my favorite cap?!”


“I didn’t touch it! It should be in your luggage!” Minho shouted back.


“I can’t find it!”


“Aish! Hang on!” Minho yelled back and turned around to bow to Hyoyeon and Victoria. “I’ll be right back noonas.”


Hyoyeon and Victoria watched as Minho went inside the room and then turned to look at each other.


“Dash for it?”


“Let’s.”


Without a second more, the two girls ran down the hallway as fast as they could, passing by Taemin and Sulli who were just coming out of their room.


“Unnie!” Sulli shouted.


“Sorry Ssul! In a rush! Can’t talk!” Victoria yelled back before she and Hyoyeon disappeared around the corner.


“Why are they in such a hurry?” Sulli turned to ask Taemin who could only shrug his shoulders.


“Hey! Taemin! Sulli!” Minho shouted running up to the two with Jonghyun right behind him.


“Hi hyung! What’s up?” Taemin asked.


“Did you guys happen to see Hyoyeon noona and Victoria noona going this way?”


Sulli pointed in the direction Hyoyeon and Victoria went in. “Yeah, they went that—”


Before Sulli could finish her sentence, Minho and Jonghyun dashed down the hall shouting, “Hyoyeon noona! Victoria noona! Wait for us!”










-----
End.

So! This is the end of the rather long epilogue. Sorry if it was confusing with the jumping around or if it was just bad overall lol. Hoped you all enjoyed Your Kiss.