Your Kiss - Part 3

Your Kiss (Three-Shot)

Amber’s POV


As I was finishing up the last piece of pizza, Yuri came out onto the balcony.


“Hey, why are you eating out here by yourself?”


“Huh?” I asked as I stuffed the last of the pizza into my mouth.


Yuri laughed. “Yah, can you eat with a little bit more manner when I’m here?”


I swallowed the pizza in my mouth and replied sheepishly. “Sorry.”


“So have you gotten to know more about the girls?”


“Hmm…not really…but I’ve talked to Victoria, Seohyun, and sort of talked to Krystal.”


“Sort of?”


“I don’t think she’s very fond of me…” I stated truthfully. “In fact…I get the feeling she dislikes me.”


“How come?”


“She keeps glaring at me….” I answered but then hesitated before continuing, “But then she also acts nice to me…? It’s rather confusing……..but I’m pretty sure she isn’t the one who kissed me.”


“You are?”


“Well, actually, not really…it’s really confusing don’t you think?”


“What is?”


“This game. I mean, how am I suppose to guess correctly who kissed me when one, I just met those girls today, and two, they all seem to act shy or friendly towards me which makes me think there’s a possibility that it was them….are they doing it on purpose?”


“Hmm…true…I’m sort of having trouble myself to be honest…”


“You are? I thought you said you were focused on Jessica and Krystal?”


“I still am.”


“Then what’s the problem?”


“Well, I tried asking both of them for their numbers but got rejected…..” Yuri said rubbing her chin thoughtfully. “…I guess it was harder than I imagined.”


I laughed and got up. “It’s a good thing I don’t plan on asking those two girls for their numbers.”


Yuri shook her head and threw her arm around me. “Good, because I don’t think your mind can recover from the harsh rejection.”


I laughed. “And yours can?”


“It’s in progress.” Yuri smiled and the both of us made our way back inside to the living room.


“Alright, since it’s getting late, let’s call it a night.” Onew said as he held onto Luna’s hand.


“Aww, but the party was just getting started. The girls still haven’t gotten enough of me yet.” Minho said which earned him an empty paper plate to the face.


“Also, it’s up to you guys whether you plan on hanging out with my friends in the next week or not. If you already know who kissed you, then you can just wait until the day we all meet up again. If you’re still unsure and want to go on the trip, or just simply really like my friend, then it’s better if you find a way to contact that person and hang out with her.” Luna explained then added. “Isn’t this game fun?”


Her question earned groans from the ones who were blindfolded earlier.


Before I left Onew’s house, I managed to grab a few numbers.


In counting, from the 8 girls, excluding Luna, I got 4.


Well, to be honest, I technically didn’t ask for the numbers myself. It was more of those 4 girls giving me their numbers on their own.


As I was walking out to my car, a voice called out to me.


“Amber, wait!”


I stopped and turned around.


“Hey, did you drive here?” Yuri asked as she and Taeyeon caught up to me.


“Yeah.”


“Mind if you give us a lift back?” Taeyeon asked.


“I don’t mind…but how did you get here if you didn’t drive? Onew lives pretty far from everyone.”


“Sooyoung drove us.”


Taeyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, and Yoona live close to each other.


“Oh, so does she not want to take you guys back?”


“No.”


“Did she leave without you guys?”


“No.”


“…did she and Yoona decide to get some late night snacks?”


“No.”


“…then what is—”


“She’s hanging out with Sunny.” Yuri cut me off.


“She and Sunny are really hitting it off.” Taeyeon added. “Those two are still inside Onew’s house chatting. They plan on going to watch a late night movie later which is why Yuri and I have to find another ride.”


“What about Yoona? Did she drive here herself?”


“No, she rode in Sooyoung’s car too.”


“Then where is she? Does she need a ride too?”


“Nah, she’s helping Taeminee drag Minho and Jonghyun out of Onew’s house since they refuse to leave and are blocking the doorway so the girls can’t get out. Taeminee says he’ll drive her home later.”


I chuckled. “Those two…what to do with them.”


That night, I drove Taeyeon and Yuri home.


During the car ride, they told me whose numbers they got and who they plan on contacting.


According to Taeyeon, she got Tiffany, Hyoyeon, and Sulli’s number.


Yuri got Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Victoria, and Tiffany’s number.


Taeyeon was jealous that Yuri got Tiffany’s number.


Yuri joked about how she still wasn’t able to get Jessica or Krystal’s number.


I told them I was given Victoria, Sulli, Hyoyeon, and Seohyun’s number.


They also told me something very important during the car ride.


Apparently, Hyoyeon and Victoria hinted to them that they were the ones who didn’t kiss anyone.


“Hyoyeon kept hinting to me that she didn’t kiss anyone.” Taeyeon said and Yuri agreed.


“Victoria didn’t hint as much, but when I pried for information about whether she knew who kissed me or not, she said she couldn’t tell me, but hinted that she didn’t sacrifice her lips for the remaining two even though she didn’t get to kiss who she wanted to.” Yuri said.


That night when I got into bed, I laid there and thought about what Yuri and Taeyeon said.


I had already ruled Luna and Sunny out earlier. Now, from what Yuri and Taeyeon told me, I can rule Hyoyeon and Victoria out which will leave me with 5 people.


Originally, I had assumed Victoria to be a potential possibility from our small interaction while we were getting pizza and because she voluntarily gave me her number.


Yuri also did say that Victoria seemed to hint that I was the one she wanted to kiss, but she can’t be a 100% sure. Taeyeon added saying that Victoria asked her about me.


It doesn’t matter whether Victoria is interested in me or not. If she’s not the one who kissed me, then she’s not my top priority at the moment. Even if she likes me, I won’t be able to return my feelings because right now, my heart is screaming out for me to find the person who kissed me and whom I shared such a passionate kiss with. That person is the person who’s captured my heart.



The next day.



It was the start of a new week. Everyone had classes to attend, but the game from last night was still fresh in everyone’s mind. It didn’t help that Sooyoung kept bragging to us about how awesome Sunny was just because the latter bought her a bunch of food on their so-called date.


“And she gave me a kiss on the cheek when I dropped her off.” Sooyoung said finishing up her story.


“Well woopie-doo for you.” Taeyeon replied sarcastically.


“If you’re going to act like that, then I won’t tell you something important Sunny hinted to me.” Sooyoung said stuffing some fries into .


We were all currently sitting in the dining court eating lunch.


Taeyeon waved her hands and dismissed the latter. “Whatever, I don’t want to know anyways.”


“Are you sure?” Sooyoung said teasingly and Taeyeon turned her head away. “Fine, suit yourself.”


“Can you tell us noona?” Taemin asked sweetly.


“Of course Taeminee! How can I say ‘no’ to such a cute dongsaeng!” Sooyoung said as she got up and made her way around the table to Taemin.


The latter knelt down and whispered something into Taemin’s ear.


By now, everyone was extremely curious, including Taeyeon who was leaning forward in her seat to try to hear what Sooyoung was saying.


As Sooyoung was whispering to Taemin, the latter’s eyes traveled to Taeyeon.


“Yah, what are you saying.” Yuri said as she threw a piece of bread at Sooyoung who skillfully caught it in , chewed it, swallowed it, and continued whispering to Taemin.


“Wow noona! That was awesome!” Jonghyun said amazed by Sooyoung’s skill. “You gotta teach me how to do that sometime!”


“Me too!” Minho added.


A few minutes later, Sooyoung finally stood up and walked back to her seat. She quietly sat down and continued eating her food.


“What did you say to Taemin?” I asked next to Sooyoung.


“Yeah, I want to know too.” Yoona said bouncing up and down in her seat.


Sooyoung took a sip of her soup and pointed at Taemin. “Ask Taeminee.”


“It’s probably something unrelated to the girls.” Taeyeon said trying not to care.


Sooyoung shrugged her shoulders.


“Taemin, what did noona tell you?” Jonghyun asked leaning over towards the quiet boy.


Minho, who was sitting on the other side of Taemin, also leaned closer to the latter. “Yeah, was it about food? Or was it actually about the girls?”


Taemin smiled, “it’s about one of the girls and…,” then pointed at Taeyeon.


Taeyeon immediately sat straight up in her seat and pointed to herself. “Me?”


Taemin nodded his head.


“This is interesting.” Onew commented since he also did not know who kissed who. Luna refuses to tell him.


Yoona leaned on the table. “So what did Sooyoung unnie tell you exactly Taeminee?”


“Word for word please.” Yuri added.


Taemin looked over at Sooyoung for approval before beginning. “Sooyoung noona said that Sunny hinted an obvious pair to her last night during their date. She said that the girls saw everyone teasing Taeyeon noona about her height yesterday and one of them really wanted to go over and help Taeyeon noona but was held back. That particular person really wanted to yell at Sooyoung for picking on her Taetae. Apparently—”


“Woah woah, wait a minute!” Yuri said holding a hand up for Taemin to stop. “Rewind. Did you just say Taetae?”


Taemin nodded his head and a few seconds later everyone burst into laughter, everyone except for Taeyeon whose face was turning bright red upon hearing her new nickname.


Taetae?” Yoona said in between her laughter.


Taetae noona!” Jonghyun and Minho hollered happily.


Sooyoung was chuckling to herself as she watched Taeyeon with an amused expression.


I brought my hand up to cover my mouth. I felt bad about laughing at Taeyeon but this is still kind of funny to hear, especially with the others making it sound funnier when they say it.


Yuri who had finally calmed down slightly patted Taeyeon on the back. “So Taetae, like your new name?”


Taeyeon ignored Yuri and looked at Taemin. “Can you please continue with what you were saying Taemin?”


Taemin cleared his throat. “Well, um…apparently Sunny noona was only trying to protect Sooyoung noona from her friend because she said that even though her friend is the ‘queen of eye-smiles,’ she can still get pretty angry and violent.”


“Queen of eye-smiles? Who’s that?” Yuri asked.


Yoona tapped her chin. “If it’s queen of eye-smiles…then that would leave two people?”


“Who?” Minho and Jonghyun both asked.


“Sulli and Tiffany.” Yoona replied looking at Sooyoung for confirmation and received a nod.


“So which one could it be? Sulli? Or Tiffany?” Yuri turned to look at Sooyoung. “Do you actually know?”


Sooyoung grinned.


“Yah, what else are you not telling us?” Yuri eyes Sooyoung suspiciously. “We’re all friends here. Don’t you want to help us go on that trip?”


“Of course.” Sooyoung laughed. “But I can only help two of you and the two doesn’t include you Yuri. Sorry.”


“Aw man.” Yuri looked disappointed and huffed in her seat. “That’s not fair. You help Taeyeon but you don’t help me. Some friend you are.”


“It’s not my fault. Sunny only talked about Taeyeon because she can relate to the height thing and she wanted to make sure I don’t around a certain someone if I would like to keep living. Like Yoona, Tiffany and Sulli were the ones who popped into my head that could possibly fit the ‘queen of eye-smiles’ description. After I guessed who kissed Taeyeon, I was really curious about who the other person kissed so I kept guessing and eventually got it.”


“So then who kissed me?” Taeyeon asked.


“It’s no fun if I tell you.” Sooyoung replied.


Taeyeon pouted and furrowed her brows.


Sooyoung wiped with a napkin. “How about this, I’ll tell you who the other person besides Taeyeon is.”


“Who the other person is?” Jonghyun asked confused. “What are you talking about noona?”


“Since obviously Tiffany and Sulli both kissed two different people and you already know Taeyeon is one of the two, I’ll tell you who the other one is and you guys can go figure out the exact pairing from there. The others can then eliminate Tiffany and Sulli from their list which will narrow it down even more to give you guys a better chance at guessing correctly.” Sooyoung explained.


“Okay, so who’s the other person?” Yuri asked.


Everyone looked at Sooyoung intently except for Onew and Taeyeon.


Sooyoung smiled and pointed across the table. “Our cute and shy Taeminee.”


Taemin’s eyes widen and he pointed at himself. “Me noona?”


“Yep.” Sooyoung said grinning.


Taemin’s face turned bright red and he looked down at his hands nervously.


“So that leaves Yoona, Amber, and myself.” Yuri said and snapped her fingers. “I knew it! I told you it had to be one of the Jungs who kissed me.”


“Wait, so who’s left?” Yoona asked looking at me.


I tilted my head. “I think that leaves Jessica, Krystal, and Seohyun.”


Yuri leaned forwards on the table. “So who are you going with Amber?”


I furrowed my brows. “I don’t know. Last night, I planned on going with Seohyun and Tiffany, but now that Tiffany is out, I guess I’m left with Seohyun…”


“What? Hyunnie’s mine!” Yoona quickly intervened.


“But I really don’t think Krystal or Jessica kissed me and the only other person left is Seohyun.” I stated truthfully.


Yoona pouted and crossed her arms. “I really wanted Hyunnie to kiss me.”


“Who else were you going with before Yoona?” Yuri asked.


“Well, I was leaning towards Hyunnie but considered Krystal as a possibility.”


“Okay, how about this, Amber, you go with Seohyun, Yoona, you go with Krystal, and I’ll go with Jessica for now. Taeyeon and Taemin, you guys figure out who you think it is. We’ll invite the girls out tomorrow and focus on that particular individual to see if they were the ones we kissed.” Yuri suggested.


Everyone looked around at each other before nodding their heads in agreement.


“Wait!” Minho suddenly yelled out in a panicked voice.


“What?” Yuri asked. “Is something wrong?”


“What about me noona!” Minho said pointing to himself. “I want to hang out with you guys too!”


“Me too!!” Jonghyun added.


Yuri gave the boys an ’are you kidding me’ look.


“Don’t you guys have some homework to do or something?” Taeyeon asked.


Minho and Jonghyun shook their heads.


“Hyung, why do you want to come? You guys are technically not involved in this game anymore.” Taemin stated nicely because even he felt that it was unnecessary for them to come.


In the end, we told the boys we’ll think about it.


I went home and took a quick shower before getting in bed. School was the last thing on my mind right now. Could it really be Seohyun who kissed me? It does make sense though if it was her. I mean, from the 4 girls that gave me their number, Victoria and Hyoyeon was ruled out. Now that Sooyoung said Sulli kissed either Taeyeon or Taemin, she’s ruled out as well. That only leaves Seohyun left.


Right when I was about to fall asleep, I received a text from Taeyeon saying that she had asked Tiffany to hang out with us tomorrow along with the other girls but Tiffany said they won’t all be free until Friday which was three days from now so we won’t be seeing the girls until Friday night.


I don’t know why, but I’m starting to feel really anxious. There’s a million thoughts running through my head and they’re all of the mysterious girl. How is she able to do this to me?


I sighed to myself. That means I have less time to interact with the three girls to figure out exactly who it was that kissed me.  



Friday morning.



“Hey Amber.” Yuri said after I opened the door.


“Hey Yuri.” I said letting the older girl into my house.


I closed the door and walked with Yuri to the living room.


“Oh hey, you’re here already? And here I thought I was early, guess you were earlier than me.” Yuri said as she took a seat on the couch next to Taeyeon.


“Yep. I was the first one that arrived.” Taeyeon replied turning the channel on the television absentmindedly.


“So…Taetae,” Yuri started purposely dragging out Taeyeon’s new nickname. “Are you nervous?”


  Taeyeon shot Yuri a sideways glare. “Would you stop calling me that?”


Yuri continued teasing the shorter girl. “Aw, is it because you don’t like it?”


Taeyeon pouted and crossed her arms. “No, that name’s just off limits to you.”


Yuri was quiet for a few seconds before she burst out in a fit of laughter, leaning forwards over her knee laughing.


Taeyeon grabbed the pillow next to her on the couch and smacked the laughing girl with it. “Yah! I’m being serious here!”


Yuri sat back up and rubbed her eyes as her laughter slowly died down to a chuckle. “Arraso, arraso. I’ll leave it to that special someone to call you that. It was too intimate for me anyways.”


Just then, a knock came from the door. I excused myself to go see who it was.


“Hey Amber.” Sooyoung and Taemin both said as soon as I opened the door.


“Hey guys, come in.” I said and gestured for the two to enter.


“Thanks.” Taemin said as he followed behind Sooyoung.


The two made their way into the living room with me trailing behind.


Right when I was about to take a seat on the couch, another knock came from the door.


I walked back over to the front door.


“Amber!” Yoona shouted happily as she bounced into my house.


I laughed at the older girl and followed behind her back into the living room.


“Great! Everyone’s here!” Yuri said from the couch.


“Wait, did you not invite the other boys?” Yoona asked.


“Onew’s at Luna’s place. He’s going to go with the girls and meet us at the club later.” Taeyeon replied turning the television off.


“What about Minho and Jonghyun?” I asked.


“They’re going.” Taeyeon and Yuri both said together.


“They are?” Everyone asked surprised.


“Yeah, tomorrow night!” Yuri hollered and high-fived Taeyeon.


Sooyoung smiled and shook her head. “You guys…for a minute, I actually thought you were nice enough to let those two come.”


“Are you kidding? They’ll just mess up our chances with the girls.” Taeyeon said.


“That, or they’ll get super drunk, go crazy on all the girls there while calling themselves hot stuff, and end up getting all of us kicked out of the place.” Yuri added.


“I don’t think they need to be drunk to do that.” Yoona said chuckling.


Everyone nodded in agreement.


Today was the day we were going to officially meet the girls since the game last Sunday. That’s 4 days we haven’t seen the girls, except for Onew and Sooyoung. Onew obviously hangs out with Luna since the two are dating. Sooyoung has been taking Sunny out on a few dates since Sunday.


Everyone decided to gather at my place this morning because we were going to meet the girls tonight at a famous club downtown. Why a club? I have no idea. Taeyeon said she told Tiffany we could all just get some dinner together or something along that line, but one of the girls picked to go to the club in the end so that’s where we’re meeting the girls. Not that any of us have a problem with that, it’s just, since we still aren’t sure who kissed who, hanging at a club where people are dancing and drinking makes it kind of hard to get to know that particular person.


Even though we weren’t going to meet the girls until tonight, we thought we can still use today to hang out and bond with each other, which is why everyone gathered so early. Taeyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, and I didn’t have any classes on Friday. Yoona and Taemin only had one but they chose to skip it since it was a big lecture and the professor doesn’t take attendance.


“So everyone knows who they’re going to aim for tonight?” Sooyoung asked lying on the ground with a bag of chips.


“Hey, where’d you get that?” I asked realizing Sooyoung found my secret stash of junk food that I thought I hid very well.


Sooyoung laughed at me as she tossed some more chips into .


“Well, Taeminee and I talked about it all week, and we came to the conclusion that Tiffany kissed me while Sulli kissed him.” Taeyeon stated.


“Oh really?” Sooyoung asked intrigued. “What made you come to that conclusion?”


Taeyeon’s cheeks started turning a shade of pink while Taemin’s is already bright red.


“Why are you two so shy about this?” Yoona asked looking at the two.


“They’re both probably thinking of something erted.” Sooyoung said wiggling her eyebrows.


Yoona made an “O” shape with and nodded her head approvingly.


“What about you three? Still going with what you said Monday?” Sooyoung asked and the three of us nodded.


The rest of the day pretty much went by with us talking about random stuff, playing some video games, watching movies, and helping each other pick out clothes to wear to the club tonight.



Later that night.



“Is everyone ready?” I asked standing by the door.


Taemin came out from my room where he was changing earlier. “I am.”


“What’s wrong?” I asked looking at him as he quietly approached me.


“I-I’m nervous.” The latter replied with his head down.


Sooyoung came out from the kitchen and put an arm around the boy. “Yah, you have nothing to be nervous about. Just be yourself!”


“Yeah Taeminee. If anyone should be nervous, it should be Yuri unnie and I.” Yoona said walking over to us from the living room. “We’ve got the Jungs. From how Yuri unnie has been describing them, they aren’t exactly the friendliest female creatures on earth.”


This earned a chuckle from the boy. “Okay.”


“Yah! Midget! Are you done yet?!” Sooyoung yelled towards the bathroom.


“Almost!” Came a muffled reply.


“Where’s Yuri?” I asked looking around.


“Here.” Yuri answered popping out from behind Sooyoung.


We waited another ten minutes until Taeyeon finally emerged from the bathroom.


“Why were you taking so long? How hard is it to dress that midget body of yours?” Sooyoung said and earned a slap on the arm.


“Yah! Call me midget one more time and I’m going to really hurt you!”


“Psshh. Like you can.”


“Wanna try!”


“Go ahead!”


“Okay okay! Break it up!” Yuri said pushing the two apart. “Duke it out when we come back because we’re running late right now.”


With Yuri and Yoona’s help, we managed to coax Sooyoung and Taeyeon to the car without ripping each other’s hair out.


In the end, we decided to just take one car. We designated Taemin as the driver since we know he won’t be drinking.


Sooyoung got the passenger seat and the rest of us squeezed into the back seat. Luckily Taemin’s car was actually pretty wide so it wasn’t too crowded.


We got to the club before the girls so we went in first and got the VIP area that was reserved by one of the girls. Apparently, she has connections here.


“Wow, this is pretty awesome! Look at all the hot girls dancing!” Sooyoung shouted, her eyes scanning the dance floor.


“Yah! You’re lucky Sunny isn’t here yet!” Yuri replied shaking her head at the taller girl.


“What? I’m just admiring! Plus, it’s not like Sunny and I are officially together!”


“But didn’t you guys already go out on a bunch of dates?” I asked taking a seat on the couch.


Sooyoung plopped down next to me. “Not yet. I want to make it romantic when I ask her to be my girlfriend.”


“And what is your plan?” Yuri asked taking a seat on the other side of me.


The seating on the couch from left to right is as follows: Taemin, Sooyoung, me, Yuri, Taeyeon, and Yoona.


“I plan on asking her when we go on that trip.”


“Well, that sounds—”


“Look!” Yoona suddenly shouted excitedly, pointing somewhere. “The girls are here!!”


Our eyes followed her finger towards the entrance of the club and there stood nine extremely beautiful girls and one average looking guy.


“Woah! They’re hot!” Sooyoung said her mouthing hanging open.


“I agree!” Yuri and Taeyeon replied, their mouths hanging open as well.


The nine girls noticed we were already there and strolled their way over, ily.


“Are they trying to seduce us?” Yoona asked, drool evident on the side of . “Cause its working.”


The nine girls and Onew walked over and stood in front of the table, looking down at the six of us.


Onew coughed loudly to get our attentions and mouthed. “Close your mouths!”


I managed to close mine and helped Taeyeon and Yuri by using my hand to forcefully push their jaws up.


All the girls giggled except for two who just had a plain, slightly bored expression.


Hyoyeon excited by the music in the club, grabbed the nearest person to her who happened to be Victoria and screamed, “Let’s go dance!”


Onew looked down at us and sighed. “Don’t just stare! Make room for the ladies.”


Everyone started to stand up to let the girls sit first.


I was in the middle of standing up when I felt a hand on my shoulder, pushing me back down on the couch.


I looked over at the person only to find that it was Krystal. She didn’t look at me.


I felt the couch to my right sink slightly and turned my head to the other side to see who sat down next to me.


“Hi Amber.” Seohyun said giving me a sweet smile.


I blushed a little. “H-hi.”


Everyone gradually took their seats.


The seating on the couch from left to right: Sunny, Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, Yuri, Krystal, me, Seohyun, Yoona, Taemin, Sulli, Luna, and Onew. Hyoyeon and Victoria were still on the dance floor.


Yoona leaned back in her seat and tapped me on the shoulder without Seohyun noticing.


I leaned back in my seat and looked at her.


“Switch seats with me.” Yoona mouthed.


I nodded. The plan before we came was to spend time with the person we said we were going with so Yoona needs to sit next to Krystal to do so. I’ll still be sitting next to Seohyun if I switch seats with her so it didn’t matter to me.


As I was halfway up from the seat, I felt someone grab the back of my shirt and pull me backwards. I fell back into the seat surprised.


I turned to look at Krystal, but she was looking at the dance floor. I then turned to look at Seohyun who was playing with the glass of soda in her hands.


Who just pulled my shirt?


Both of them don’t look like they did though…



I furrowed my brows.


Could I have imagined it?


I scratched my head and attempted to get up again. This time, even before my was off the seat, a hand placed itself on my lap and forced me to stay put.


I stared down at the hand and my eyes slowly trailed up the person’s arm until our eyes met.


Krystal slightly squeezed my thigh.


My eyes fell back down to the hand on my thigh.


W-w-why is s-she…


I felt my body tense up and I bit my lip nervously.


W-what d-does this m-mean??


I felt a tap on my right shoulder and leaned back in my seat to look at Yoona.


“Well?” Yoona mouthed.


I shook my head and mouthed “I can’t” back.


The latter pouted and looked confused.


Around then, Sunny and Sooyoung went onto the dance floor. Onew and Luna followed shortly after.


Even though a lot of things were going on around me, all my focus was on the hand still on my thigh. It’s like I could hear nothing else, see nothing else, but the existence of this person next to me. From the corner of my eyes, I can see that she was looking between the dance floor and me.


Should I ask someone to dance with me??


I reached out for my drink on the table, my hands shakily grabbing the glass.


“Are you okay Amber?” Seohyun asked next to me almost making my heart leap out of my chest.


Something is seriously wrong with me.


“I-I’m f-fine.” I replied giving the latter an awkward smile.


“So how have you been since we last saw each other?”


“…good…h-h-how about you?” I asked, my eyes darting between Seohyun and the hand on my thigh that seems to have tightened its grasp.


“I’ve been good too, thanks for asking. So tell me a bit about yourself.” Seohyun continued turning slightly in my direction.


She’s asking about me….she wants to know more about me….so it really is her who kissed me?


“Well,” I smiled at the latter, “W-what would y-you like to know?”


Yoona suddenly leaned forwards in her seat and looked at us. “Did you know Amber’s a great dancer?”


Seohyun had briefly turned her head to look at Yoona before turning her attention back to me. “Really? You are?”


“Uh…” I scratched my head shyly. “N-not r-really.”


“She’s being modest. She’s the best among us.” Yoona said and winked at me.


“Really? Hyoyeon’s the best among us girls.” Seohyun replied.


“You should show your talent Amber.” Yoona encouraged.


“Um…t-that’s o-okay.” I tried to reject Yoona’s suggestion.


“Don’t be shy!” Yoona urged.


I tried telling the girl with my eyes that I really didn’t want to dance right now but she doesn’t seem to be able to figure out what I’m trying to tell her.


“Aw, you’re shy?” Seohyun said amusingly and suddenly held out her hand. “Let’s dance together than.”


I stared at Seohyun’s outstretched hand as the latter stood up. “Come on. We can be embarrassed together.”


Should I? Is this her way of showing interest in me? To let me know it was her?


But then what about Krystal? I can’t seem to figure out her actions.



I was about to try and reject the offer when I felt the hand on my thigh slowly slide off.


I looked down at my hand-less thigh then over at Krystal who had her head turned in Yuri’s direction.


I was watching the girl intently when Seohyun suddenly grabbed my hands, pulling me up. “Don’t be shy.”


I was pulled onto the dance floor before I even got a chance to reply.


I stood there awkwardly as people around me danced wildly.


“Are you that shy?” Seohyun’s voice brought me out of my trance.


“Huh? Oh…uh…no…it’s just…” I trailed off.


“To be honest, I only pulled you here because I felt a little suffocated over on the couch.” Seohyun said.


I looked at the latter surprised. “Why did you feel suffocated?”


The both of us slightly swayed to the music while we talked.


“It’s just even though I’m mostly straightforward in what I say, it was very hard for me to voluntarily kiss someone who I’ve just met for the first time. I was extremely nervous.”


Nervous? If she was nervous…then was it not her who kissed me?


The person who kissed me didn’t seem nervous in what she was doing…



“And the thing is,” Seohyun continued blushing a little, “I really enjoyed the kiss.”


She enjoyed the kiss?


I was getting a headache. I don’t know what this girl is trying to imply. First she says she was nervous when she kissed the person, making me believe it wasn’t her, but now she’s telling me she really enjoyed the kiss. What am I suppose to think? Is this some sort of hint?


Just then, someone bumped into me. I turned to look and it was Victoria. She mouthed a sorry before continuing her dancing. As I was turning my attention back to Seohyun, I noticed Yoona and Krystal coming onto the dance floor. Yoona gave me a big grin. I guess things are going well for her.


Seohyun who also saw Yoona’s grin giggled to herself.


I tilted my head slightly confused. Could that giggle have meant something?


For the next few minutes, we both swayed to the music quietly even though it was an upbeat song.


I noticed Seohyun kept glancing over towards Yoona from time to time and would look back at the floor blushing. Am I missing something?


A few more minutes passed and Seohyun excused herself to the bathroom, leaving me alone on the dance floor. I was about to walk back over to the VIP area to rest when I felt a hand on my shoulder.


“Amber!” Yoona shouted over the music. “I need to pee! Can you dance with Krystal while I go to the bathroom?! Thanks!”


I didn’t even get the chance to respond before Yoona disappeared. I sighed and turned around to look for Krystal. I found the latter not far from me dancing to the music.


I couldn’t help but stare at the younger girl as she moved her body to the music.


I don’t know how long I was staring nor did I realize that my body had gravitated towards the girl on its own until I was standing right behind her. She was currently dancing with her back facing me.


Krystal had slightly turned her head to the side and noticed I was standing right behind her. She closed the gap in between us by taking a step backwards.


She started grinding her body against mine and I felt my mind go ballistic.


She was sending tingling sensations throughout my body and shivers down my back. Her moves were so bold it actually reminded me of how I was kissed when I was blindfolded.


A thought suddenly popped into my head. I think I want this girl to be the one who kissed me.


Even if she wasn’t the one, I think I want to make her mine.


My hands slowly went up and placed itself against her hips. I felt her body tense for a minute before it relaxed into my hold.


I feel like I’m completely hypnotized by her.


I started moving my body along with the music and along with hers.


Krystal slightly threw her head back so it was resting on my shoulders. This send me over the top and my hands went from her hips to encircling her waist, my hands pressing against her stomach, pulling the girl closer towards me, if that was possible.


I buried my face into her hair and neck as I danced with her, grinding our bodies together.


I feel so intoxicated just from her presence and her perfume, its driving me insane.


Krystal turned her head to the side and our lips were only a few centimeters apart.


I could feel her hot breath on mine. Time seemed to freeze.


Wanting so badly to find out if she was the one, I slowly closed the gap between our mouths.


Right when our lips barely touched, someone pulled me back.


I stumbled backwards a little and looked up.


“I’m back!” Yoona screamed over the music and smiled. “Thanks!”


I stood there a little lost. The body that I was holding so close to mine, the smell that was intoxicating me, the lips I was about to kiss, all disappeared.


I looked at my hands, they feel so empty.


I could still feel my heart racing inside my chest.


Krystal had stopped dancing, turning around to look at me.


We stared at each other.


I felt hypnotized by her once again.


I took a step forward towards her, but before I could take another one, Seohyun appeared beside me.


“Hey, sorry about that Amber. I really had to use the bathroom.”


“Let’s go back to the others.” Yoona suggested and Seohyun grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the VIP area before I could respond.


I turned my head to look at Krystal, but she was talking to Yoona. Feeling extremely confused with both the game and my own feelings I sat down on the couch next to Yuri who looked over at me curiously.


“What’s wrong with you?” The latter asked setting her drink down.


Who kissed me?


Who do I like?


Who am I suppose to like?


What is my heart trying to tell me?!


I’m so confused!!!



“I…” I stared down at my hands. “I honestly don’t know…”


“Well, I don’t know either.” Yuri said sighing. “These girls keep giving me mix signals that I don’t know what to think anymore.”


Yoona and Krystal came back over to the VIP area and sat down next to Seohyun who was sitting next to me.


I leaned forward and looked past Yuri at a bored Jessica.


“Did you try talking to her?” I asked Yuri and the latter nodded.


“I talked to Krystal earlier too.” Yuri added.


We sat their quietly until Yuri suddenly jumped up.


“I know!!” The latter yelled and turned around to face me. Everyone was now looking up at Yuri.


Yuri wobbled a little and made her way towards Krystal. She knelt down in front of the younger girl.


“Smack me.” Yuri said.


“What?” Krystal asked confused.


“Smack me.” Yuri repeated. “Go ahead.”


Krystal furrowed her brows. “Why?”


“Just do it.” Yuri replied still kneeling in front of the girl.


“No.” Krystal said.


“No?” Yuri asked and Krystal replied with a stern ‘no’ again.


“Aish, fine.” Yuri said getting up and walked over to Seohyun, kneeling down in front of the girl. “You smack me.”


Seohyun looked at the older girl in disbelief. “I can’t smack you unnie.”


“It’s okay, I give you permission.” Yuri replied as she pointed to her head.


“Yuri, are you drunk?” I asked getting up to pull the older girl up from the ground.


“No. Of course I’m not drunk.” Yuri responded as she swatted my hand away. “This is the only way I can find out who it was.”


“By having the girls smack you?” Yoona asked.


“Yep. I’ll be able to tell from the smack who it was.” Yuri said smiling at her idea.


“I’m sorry unnie, but I really can’t hit you.” Seohyun replied apologetically. “Even if you give me permission, I still can’t hit you.”


Yuri pouted and got up. She walked back to her seat and looked at Jessica. “Can you hit me?”


Jessica stared at the girl unamused. “No.”


“Why not?”


“There’s no reason to hit you right now.”


Yuri sighed and crossed her arms. “This .”


“Why?” I asked.


“No one wants to hit me.”


I shook my head. “You are definitely drunk.”


“I am not!” Yuri defended. “I just really want to know who kissed me. I hate this guessing game.”


SMACK.


“Stop complaining.”


“Yes ma’am.” Yuri said but her lips slowly curled up into a smile.




The rest of the night went by and I didn’t talk to Seohyun or Krystal at all. Yoona and I were staring at the dance floor bored out of our minds. I really wanted to just go over to Krystal and talk to her but a part of me was too scared to do so.


Soon, it was time to leave. Everyone said their goodbyes and my friends ended up crashing at my place for the night and all of Saturday.


My mind was completely flooded with Krystal. I couldn’t get her out of my mind no matter how hard I tried.


Saturday night, I finally came to a final decision on which girl I was going to pick. No one is going to change my mind.



Sunday morning.



“Today’s the big day!” Sooyoung said from the driver’s seat.


“Yeah, I’m so excited!” Taeyeon said.


“Me too.” Taemin shyly said from the backseat.


Yuri was sleeping.


“What about you guys? Yoona? Amber?” Taeyeon asked from the passenger seat.


“I still don’t know who I’m going with unnie.” Yoona replied next to me.


“Eh? You still don’t know?”


“I really want to pick Seohyun because I feel like we connect, but there’s that chance it could’ve been Krystal. If I guess wrong, I won’t be able to go on that trip with you guys.”


“Well, who’s Amber going with?” Sooyoung asked.


Yoona turned to look at me. “Yeah, who are you going with?”


“Secret.” I replied.


“What? Tell me~” Yoona whined.


I shook my head and smiled.


“But what if we end up guessing the same person? Don’t you want to go on that trip?”


I turned to look at Yoona. “Go with what your heart is telling you. Pick with your heart. That’s what I’m doing.”


Yoona furrowed her brows and faced the front. “But what if my heart’s confused? What if they’re both in my heart?”



Onew’s house.



“Hey guys, you’re here!” Onew answered the door cheerfully. “The girls are already inside.”


Everyone made their way towards the all too familiar living room where everything started.


“Alright, now that everyone is here, we can get started.” Luna said taking a seat next to Onew.


“Okay, so this is how we will go about this.” Onew said from his seat. “We’ve given the girls your tickets, the ones they are holding in their hands right now. You will one by one say who you think kissed you. If the person you choose was in fact the one who kissed you, she will personally hand you the plane ticket. Otherwise, you don’t get it. Easy right?”


I bit my lip nervously as my eyes traveled over to Seohyun then to Krystal.


This is it. Everything will be revealed today.


“Questions?” Luna asked.


No one said anything.


Luna clapped her hands excitedly. “Great, let’s begin. Let’s start with Sooyoung and go down the couch in order.”


Sooyoung swallowed the food inside . “I go with Sunny.”


All eyes traveled over to Sunny, who smiled and got up to hand Sooyoung her plane ticket. “You chose right.”


Sooyoung happily took the ticket and placed a peck on the shorter girl’s cheek.


“Okay, Taeyeon, you’re next.” Luna said.


Taeyeon cleared and stood up nervously. She made her way over to the girls and stopped in front of Tiffany.


“I pick Ppany.” Taeyeon said and blushed.


“Yah, it’s Fany, not Ppany.” Sooyoung interrupted, emphasizing the “F” sound. “I thought I taught you already. How can you forget after less than a day?”


Taeyeon’s face turned bright red.


Tiffany stood up and stared at Taeyeon smiling.


“I like the way you say it.” Tiffany said leaning in to quickly peck Taeyeon on the lips. “And you picked right, here you go. I can’t wait.”


Taeyeon bit back her smile that was about to spread across her entire face and took the plane ticket.


“Kay, next is Taemin.” Luna announced.


“IpickSulli.” The shy boy muttered quietly.


“What? Speak up Taeminee. We can’t hear you.” Yuri said nudging the boy.


Taemin looked up, his face bright red, and repeated himself again. “I p-pick S-sulli.”


Upon hearing her name, Sulli stood up happily from her seat and bounced her way over to the shy boy. “Here you go, you guessed correctly.”


Taemin took the plane ticket and bowed to the girl from his seat.


Luna laughed at how cute Taemin was before turning her attention to the next person. “Yuri’s next.”


Yuri stood up and beamed happily. “I am certain that my person is…”


Yuri then proceeded to walk over and stand in front of Jessica. “…this beautiful lady sitting in front of me.”


Jessica stared up at Yuri blankly with her arms crossed.


A few minutes passed and the latter still didn’t say anything.


Yuri started growing nervous.


“Jessica? Was it you?” Luna asked from her seat.


Everyone waited for her answer.


A few more minutes of silence before Jessica uncrossed her arms, her blank face slowly turning into a smile. “Yes. It was me.”


Yuri’s nervous face turned into a huge grin and the latter jumped up and down happily. “I knew it! I knew it!”


Yuri leaned down towards Jessica, attempting to give the latter a kiss, but instead got her face pushed backwards by Jessica’s hand.


“You have to earn my kisses.” Jessica replied and handed Yuri her ticket.


“Okay. Wow, you guys have been doing great. So far, everyone’s guessed correctly. We’re left with Yoona and Amber who haven’t guessed yet. You two will give your guesses first before Krystal and Seohyun will reply.” Luna said.


Yoona and I looked at each other.


Yoona took a deep breath. “Krystal, I had a great time with you.”


I bit my lip nervously.


“So are you going with Krystal?” Luna asked, confirming Yoona’s guess.


“I’m going with…..” Yoona said and her gaze shifted from Krystal to Seohyun. “I’m going with Seohyun.”


Now all eyes were on me. I gulped and scratched the back of my head.


“I…I’m….”


I took a deep breath. “I’m going with Krystal.”


My heart was pounding hard against my chest. I have never felt so nervous in my life before.


“Alright.” Luna said looking over at Krystal and Seohyun. “Please give them the tickets if they guessed correctly.”


Seohyun and Krystal both stood up together. They made their way over towards Yoona and me, stopping in front of us.


Seohyun was standing in front of me while Krystal was standing in front of Yoona.


I looked up at Seohyun.


So it was Seohyun? Not Krystal?


Seohyun held the ticket out in front of me.


I stared at the latter confused, but before I could voice out my question, Seohyun suddenly turned her body to the right and faced Yoona. “Here you go Yoona. You chose the right person. It was me.”


Yoona got up and hugged Seohyun.


If Seohyun was the one who kissed Yoona…then that means…


My eyes immediately found Krystal’s.


She was now standing in front of me.


My breathing became short and quick, and my heart was beating insanely fast.


I slowly stood up.


I stared at the girl.


Krystal’s blank expression gradually turned into a warm smile.


I felt her hands go around my neck, our eyes never leaving each others.


Krystal leaned closer towards me, our faces centimeters apart.


“You listened. You guessed correctly.” Krystal whispered to me before colliding her lips on mine.











----
end of part III and your kiss!
holy crap, this took forever to write and it ended up being so long! I kept thinking I should just make this a 4 shot so many times.
anyways, that's the end. I hope you liked it. I know a lot of parts were rushed but meh.

epilogue coming~