Your Kiss - Part 1

Your Kiss (Three-Shot)

Your Kiss



Author’s POV


“Okay, let’s start.” Onew said as he walked into the center of the room.


There were 17 people in the room.


“Luna, why don’t you introduce your friends to us, and then I’ll introduce mine.” Onew suggested.


“Okay.” The shorter girl said and walked up next to Onew.


“This is Victoria.” Luna said pointing to the first of her friends and continued to the right. “Sulli, Jessica, Tiffany, Seohyun, Sunny, Hyoyeon, and Krystal.”


The girls either smiled shyly, looked uninterested, or talked amongst themselves.


“Okay.” Onew said and started from the other side. “This is Taemin, Minho, Jonghyun, Taeyeon, Yuri, Yoona, and Sooyoung.”


Onew’s friends all had smiles on their faces and some even bowed politely after being introduced.


“I think your friends really like mine.” Luna joked quietly to Onew.


“Ha, that’s because they’re all single and like pretty girls.” Onew replied laughing. “I told them that your friends were pretty and they kept bugging me to meet them.”


“Well, your friends should consider themselves lucky that any of mine wanted to come and play. They have plenty of suitors after them so it doesn’t even make a difference to them. They only came after I bribed them with the trip.”


“Eh? Wait, so does that mean you have a lot of suitors too?”


“Why? You jealous?”


“Hmph. No.”


“Aww…don’t worry, I’ll still pick you out of everyone.”


“Is that suppose to make me feel better? Cause it didn’t.” Onew said pouting and crossing his arms.


Luna pinched Onew’s cheeks and cooed at the boy. “Aww, you are so cute!”


Just then, several awkward coughs were heard.


The two distance themselves a little, their faces turning slightly red.


Onew cleared his throat. “Uh…okay, so before we play, why don’t we take 10 minutes to mingle with one another?”


Everyone nodded and the mingling began.


During the mingling, Luna pulled Onew off to the side.


“Hey, I just realized that we’re short one person.”


“Eh? We are?”


“Yeah, we need another one of your friends to have equal pairings.”


Onew did a head count. “So what are we suppose to do? Have one of your friends sit out?”


“Hmm…they can still play. Just that person won’t have to kiss anyone.”


Onew nodded.


10 minutes soon passed and everyone gathered in a circle.


“Okay, so we’re all ready? You girls have someone in mind?” Onew asked.


Luna’s friends nodded.


“Good. Okay, so my friends are all going to take a blindfold and put it on.” Onew said as he handed each of his friends a blindfold. “You will wander around the room and try to find one of the girls. When you find one, you will receive a kiss from them. The girls however, can choose to move away from you if they don’t like you or do not wish to give you a kiss.”


“Also, after the kiss, they will guide you back over to this side of the room.” Luna said pointing towards where the couches were moved to. “After everyone is guided back, I will let you know that you can remove your blindfolds. You will not be told who kissed you or who you kissed. We will have another gathering a week from today and you will find out then.”


“However,” Onew added, “to make the game more interesting, you have to guess correctly who you kissed at the next gathering. If you don’t, that person will never tell you and you will never know. You will also not be able to go on the trip with us if you do not guess correctly.”


“That’s right. I have already talked to my friends and explained the game to them in detail last week. They are not allowed to tell you if they were the ones you kissed but they can give you some hints if they want. My friends are going on the trip with Onew and me whether you guys guess correctly or not so it doesn’t really matter to them. If you guess right, then you get to enjoy the trip with that person, such as sharing the same hotel room, eating dinner together, spending time together, basically bond with each other and who knows, love could blossom between the two of you.” Luna explained.


“Free trip accompanied by a beautiful girl?” Jonghyun asked.


“Yes, they will spend time with you.” Luna answered.


“Alright! That’s awesome!” Minho shouted happily and high-fived Jonghyun.


“But, remember, my friend can choose to give you hints or not depending on whether they want to spend time with you. If they like you, they might give you hints. If they don’t, then they can even mislead you and have you guess wrong.”


“Yep.” Onew agreed, nodding his head. “You will also have to find out their contact numbers on your own if you want to hang out with them and try to find out if they were the ones you kissed.”


“Okay, so let’s star—” Luna was saying before she was interrupted by several loud knocks on the front door.


“Who’s that?” Luna asked looking at Onew.


“I don’t know…I didn’t invite anyone else. Let me go check.”


Onew walked out of the living room towards the front door.


“Amber!” The latter exclaimed happily after seeing who was on the other side of the door.





Amber’s POV


“Amber!” Onew shouted happily after opening the door.


“Uh…hey…” I said surprised as to why Onew was so happy seeing me. “I just uh…came to return the books you lent me last week.”


“Great! Come in! Come in!”


Onew pulled me into his house and shut the door.


Before I could ask why he was acting this way, I was dragged into the living room.


“Yah!” I yelped as I held onto the books I was going to return.


“Luna!” Onew shouted happily upon entering the living room. “Guess what!”


Luna…?


Isn’t that the girl Onew had a crush on a year ago?



Onew let go of me causing me to stumble a little but I quickly regained my balance.


I straightened up and saw my friends standing in front of me.


“What are you guys—”


“Amber!” Minho and Jonghyun screamed and tackled me.


The books I had kept from falling all this time fell.


“Yah!” I yelled as I was being squished by Minho and Jonghyun. “Get off me!”


“We missed you!” They both said in unison.


“Guys, give Amber some breathing room will you?” I heard Yuri say as she and Taeyeon pried Minho and Jonghyun away.


“Thanks.” I said but was quickly tackled by Taeyeon, Yuri, and Sooyoung.


“We missed you Amber!” They said together, ruffling my hair and pinching my cheeks.


“Guys!”


Around then, Yoona, Taemin, Minho, and Jonghyun joined them.


Having difficulty breathing since they encircled me and were jumping around, I ducked down and used all my might to squeeze my way out from the bottom.


I backed out slowly but bumped into someone standing behind me.


I turned my head to look.


A girl with long dark brownish hair stared down at me.


“Uh…s-sorry.” I said and quickly stood up turning so I could bow to the girl.


When I lifted my head, I realized that there were other girls standing around her.


All of them were staring at me.


I cleared my voice awkwardly and introduced myself. “Hi, I’m Amber—Ack!”


Minho’s arm came around my neck and pulled me backwards. “Yah! When did you sneak away?”


“Alright guys, let’s give Amber some room to breathe.” Onew finally stepped in.


Everyone finally settled back into their spots as I was pulled to stand next to Onew.


“Girls,” Onew said towards Luna’s friends. “This is Amber. She’s a very good friend of mine—”


“Ours!” Jonghyun cut in.


Onew shot the latter a ‘be quiet’ look before continuing. “Amber’s a very good friend of ours. Since we were short a person, she will be joining us tonight.”


“I’m doing what?” I asked confused.


Onew then quickly explained to me what was going on and briefly introduced Luna’s friends.


“But I don’t want to.” I replied back quietly so the others wouldn’t hear me. “I still need to do some last minute studying.”


“Yah, you already shut yourself away from everyone for the past week! We all miss you! At least play with us to make up for ignoring everyone.”


I sighed.


I lowered my voice even more. “But I still like someone. I don’t want to kiss some girl I don’t know.”


“Dude, Suzy already has a boyfriend, why can’t you just give up?”


“B-but—”


“No buts.” Onew said and placed the blindfold over me. “You’re playing.”


I lifted the blindfold up slightly so I could see. “Who came up with this stupid game anyways?”


“My girlfriend and I. Got a problem?”


I sighed again. “No…”


I’m such a pushover sometimes…


“Great! Let’s play!”


The others cheered before placing their blindfolds on, including Onew.


I was still holding mine up and saw the girls scattering themselves around the living room.


One in particular that caught my attention was the girl I bumped into earlier.


What was her name…?


I tried to remember when Onew quickly introduced them to me but couldn’t.


“Amber, you have to put your blindfold down.” Luna said and I quickly placed it back over my eyes.


This is a stupid game.


I hate these pairing games. Always trying to set people up but it never works.


Just like how Onew tried to set Suzy and I up but it ended up with Suzy getting a boyfriend later on. Some plan.



“Alright, you guys can start.” I heard Luna saying.


A few seconds before shuffling of footsteps were heard.


I stayed rooted to my spot.


I heard a few girls giggling.


“Ouch! Yah! Who did I just bump into!” Minho said in pain.


“Me you idiot!” Sooyoung replied also sounding in pain.


“Oh, sorry noona.” Minho apologized.


A few minutes and I heard Onew’s voice, he was calling out for Luna.


“Luna baby, where are you.”


“I can’t tell you.” Luna laughed.


“Why not!”


“Because that’s the rule of the game.”


“But we’re dating already!”


“So?”


“Fine.” Onew said in frustration as he tried to follow the voice. “If anyone dares to touch MY Luna, I will beat you senseless.”


“Chill loverboy, she’s all yours.” I heard Yuri’s reply.


I laughed at how Onew was behaving. I haven’t seen this possessive side to him before.


“You have to move.” I suddenly heard a voice next to me.


Surprised by the voice, I stumbled a few steps back.


“Ow! Yah! Who stepped on my foot?!” Jonghyun yelled out in pain.


“Oops, sorry.” Yoona replied.


“……it’s okay noona….” Jonghyun whimpered.


I scratched my head wanting to take the blindfold off but didn’t dare.


I heard Yoona calling out someone’s name. “Psstt. Seohyun? Is this you?”


No reply.


About 10 more minutes passed where we wandered around aimlessly, except for me. I was still standing where I was. The person who spoke to me earlier didn’t say anything after so I assumed she left.


“Alright, does everyone have someone?” Luna spoke up. “If you don’t, hurry up and find someone.”


“Yah, it’s not easy with these blindfolds you know.” Minho replied.


“Yeah, plus, you girls wandering around makes it even harder.” Jonghyun added.


“That’s because no one wants you two.” Taeyeon stated.


“Yah! I heard that!” Jonghyun yelled back.


“That was the point.” Taeyeon laughed.


“Alright, if you don’t have someone, hurry up and grab someone before you just get excluded from the trip because this is taking too long.” Luna’s voice sounded.


I didn’t really mind so I just waited.


“Okay, so who has someone?” Onew asked.


“Me.” I heard Taeyeon’s voice.


“Me too.” Yuri said.


“Same here.” Yoona replied.


“Me too.” Sooyoung followed.


“I do too.” Taemin shyly responded.


“Okay, so from what I’ve heard, Minho, Jonghyun and Amber don’t have anyone yet correct?”


“Will you girls stop running away?! I can hear your retrieving footsteps every time I get close!!” Minho shouted angrily.


“Hahahaha!” Yuri laughed at the two but a loud smack was heard and Yuri’s laugh was replaced with an “Ow~”


“Okay, so Minho, Jonghyun, and Amber don’t have anyone right?” Onew asked again.


“No, just Minho and Jonghyun.” Luna replied. “Amber has someone.”


“Oh, okay.” The blindfolded Onew said.


Wait? What?


When did I have someone?


I didn’t even move!



“I’ll give you boys 10 more seconds to find someone and then everyone will kiss. If you don’t grab someone after the 10 seconds or if the remaining two girls don’t want to voluntarily go to you, you don’t get to go.”


“What?!” Jonghyun shouted in panic and I could hear two people scurrying around the room tripping over things.


“10.”


“9.”


“8.”


I was still confused as to why Luna said I had someone because I haven’t really moved at all.


“7.”


“6.”


“Aish! Where are the girls!” Minho shouted.


“5.”


“4.”


I slowly held out my hands in front of me and it came into contact with someone’s arm.


I retrieved my hands surprised. “S-sorry.”


“3.”


“2.”


“I found someone.” I heard Minho and Jonghyun both shout at the same time.


“1.”


“Kiss!” Luna shouted.


Not being able to see is already bad. Not knowing who I’m kissing is even worse, especially when I made an effort not to participate in the game and yet still ended up with someone.


“Um…look…” I started to take a step back but stopped when I felt someone’s soft hands holding my wrist.


My body stiffened as the person’s other hand came into contact with my cheek.


I shivered slightly from the person’s touch.


The hand that was holding my wrist let go and the person gently cupped my face.


My heart was beating so fast I feel like I’m going to have a heart attack soon.


Even though I couldn’t see who this person was, I felt a tingling sensation throughout my body just from their touch.


I could feel the person leaning in closer to my face and my breathing quickened.


Is she really going to kiss me?


I felt the other person’s breath on my lips.


“I told you to move, why didn’t you listen?” The person said in a hushed tone before pressing their soft lips on mine.







-----
end of part I
so this is a different approach from my normal multishots, from the main characters perspective that is. I hope it wasn't too confusing to read.
tell me what you think of it so far.
anticipate the next update because it won't be long before I post part II, promise lol