Your Kiss - Part 2

Your Kiss (Three-Shot)

Amber’s POV


I don’t know how long we kissed nor did I figure out who I was kissing, but regardless, I was enticed by this person.


It’s not like I’ve never dated in my life before, but this is probably the first kiss I shared with someone that has sent chills down my back, making me want more of it.


This is the first time my body has reacted like this just from a touch.


Is it because I don’t know who this person is that makes it all the more interesting?


Is it because there’s a hint of mysterious aura emitting from this person and the game itself that makes me want to know more about this person?


I don’t know.


My mind right now is too fuzzy for me to figure out.


All I know is that I want the kiss to last longer. I want to feel more of this person’s soft lips on mine. I want this person to keep holding my face like this, so gently.


Before I knew it, I started kissing the person back.


Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion.


I felt the person smile against my mouth but didn’t pull back which made me go crazy even more.


How can two strangers end up like this?


How can this person make me go crazy when I don’t even know who she is?



My stiff arms slowly loosened and I brought them to place around this person’s waist.


I pulled her closer to me and tightened my hold which caused the latter to giggle against our kiss.


Even her giggling lures me in…


I really want to take off my blindfold and find out who it is I’m kissing.



I felt the person start pushing me backwards and I didn’t resist.


My back soon came into contact with something smooth and hard.


I ignored the slight pain I felt and continued kissing the girl until I felt her start pulling away.


Being not able to see, I blindly leaned forward searching for her lips, not wanting it to end.


The person placed their hands on my shoulder and pushed me back gently.


Without me knowing, a whine escaped from my throat.


I hate this stupid blindfold!


I wanted to just rip the cloth off my face but didn’t.


I felt the person lean towards me.


“Are you going to listen to me now?” The person whispered and it almost sounded seductive to me.


I absentmindedly nodded my head.


The person then leaned in and gave me a soft lingering peck before pulling back a little, their hot breath driving me insane.


“Then guess correctly.”


Before I could respond, I felt the latter pull away and their presence disappearing.


Dazed, I stood there processing what she just told me.


Guess correctly?


That’s right! I have to guess correctly to find who it was and go on that trip!


This is crazy! How can this person make me feel like this?!



I took a small step forward when Luna suddenly spoke up, slightly scaring me since I had momentarily forgotten that there were other people in this room.


“Alright, you guys can take off your blindfolds now.”


I tore mine off but had to squint since I wasn’t used to the light in the room.


“OH MY- YAHH!!” Jonghyun shouted. “DON’T TELL ME YOU—YAAHHH!! WTF!?!”


“YOU!!” Minho pointed a finger angrily at Jonghyun. “AW MAN, THAT’S GROSS!!!!”


Jonghyun and Minho then proceeded to wiping their mouths furiously with the back of their hand.


They were the only two who were blindfolded earlier that weren’t standing by the couch where the rest of us were.


“Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!” Yuri was bent over holding onto her stomach laughing at the two.


Onew was shaking his head and chuckling.


“Well, that makes sense.” Taeyeon said smiling. “If none of Luna’s friends wanted you, it’s only natural that you two would end up together.”


“Why didn’t you tell us noona!” Jonghyun complained as he continued to wipe his mouth.


“It’s not like I could see, I was blindfolded too. Plus, I was busy kissing someone.” Taeyeon replied but then smirked. “Someone with a very nice I must say.”


“Yah, ajumma, keep your hormones under control please.” Sooyoung said next to Taeyeon.


“Sorry boys, I really wanted to tell you, but that would be against the rule.” Luna said as she tried hard not to laugh. “I didn’t think that telling you to find someone in 10 seconds would result in you two grabbing each other and kissing.”


“And the whole time I thought the girl I was kissing must work out a lot!” Minho whined as he walked over to the sink to grab a glass of water.


“AISH!” Jonghyun said frustratingly and walked over to sit down on the couch. “This !”


Minho came over and sat down next to Jonghyun. “I know hyung! I mean, how can the ladies resist us?! We’re hot stuff!”


“So hot that no ladies ever want to touch you.” Yoona joked.


While they were bickering with one another, my eyes traveled to Luna’s friends standing quietly on the other side.


They all seem to be enjoying the show.


I gripped the blindfold tightly in my hands.


Which one could it have been…


I looked to Taemin who was standing beside me with his head down and blushing.


“Hey, can you tell me the names of Luna’s friends again.” I whispered to the latter.


Taemin lifted his head up and briefly looked at Luna’s friends before looking back down at the ground.


“So…?” I questioned the shy boy.


“I really enjoyed that kiss.” Taemin mumbled.


So did I…


“Right, so tell me their names.”


Taemin, with his head down, kicked the ground lightly before naming the girls. “Starting from the left, it’s Hyoyeon, Victoria, Sulli, Krystal, Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny, Seohyun, and Luna.”


“Hyoyeon, Victoria, Sulli, Krystal, Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny, Seohyun, and Luna…” I recited quietly to myself so I can remember who’s who.


“Alright guys, let’s have some dinner! I already ordered pizza earlier so it should be here soon!” Onew announced as he threw an arm around Luna.


Everyone cheered at the mention of pizza.


While we were waiting for the pizza to arrive, we chatted amongst ourselves.


Luna’s friends were gathered near the balcony gossiping and laughing away while my friends and I were all quietly gathered around the kitchen counter staring at the girls.


“I really want to know what they’re talking about.” Yuri stated.


“Me too.” Taeyeon replied. “I really want to know what the person who kissed me thought of my kiss.”


“I wish I knew who kissed me. I hope it’s the person I wanted.” Yoona commented without looking away from the girls.


“This is so unfair!” Minho complained. “I wanted to kiss them too!”


“Yah, what are you complaining about! I didn’t get to kiss them either!” Jonghyun replied grumpily. “Instead, I had to kiss you!”


“You were the one who grabbed me!” Minho insisted.


“I did not! You grabbed me first!”


“Yah, can you two either shut up or go away?” Yuri said annoyed.


The two boys pouted but kept quiet. They resorted to shooting glares at each other.


“I have a pretty good guess who I kissed.” Sooyoung stated proudly while she munched on some chips.


“What? You do?” Yuri asked surprised. “Who is it then?”


“I’m not telling you.” Sooyoung teased.


“Yah, tell us so we can rule that person out. That way, we have a better chance of guessing right.” Taeyeon stated, finally turning her attention away from the girls by the balcony.


I too turned away to focus my attention on Sooyoung. I need to know too so I can narrow it down more.


“Yeah unnie. Tell us!” Yoona said.


“Well, my person is short like Taeyeon.” Sooyoung stated.


Taeyeon smacked Sooyoung on the arm. “Yah! I’m not short!!”


Everyone looked at Taeyeon.


“What?” Taeyeon said, acting clueless.


“You are short Taeyeon, that’s a fact.” Yuri replied patting the latter on the back.


“Yeah unnie…you aren’t exactly considered tall you know…” Yoona added.


“Just admit it, you are vertically challenged.” Sooyoung laughed and earned another smack from Taeyeon.


“Shut it shikskin. Anyway, tell us who you think kissed you.” Taeyeon said.


Sooyoung rubbed her arm. “Eesshh okay okay, chill violent ajumma.”


Taeyeon shot the latter a glare but didn’t say anything.


“Okay, so…I’m pretty sure that Luna’s friend Sunny was the one I kissed.”


“Sunny…” We all mumbled and turned to look at the girls on the other side of the room.


“Isn’t she c.u.t.e and h.o.t?” Sooyoung’s voice brought our attention back to her. “I just have a thing for shorties……………….just not you Taeyeon.”


We all laughed.


“What about you Amber?” Yuri suddenly asked.


“Eh? What about me?”


“You haven’t said anything yet….did you perhaps not enjoy your kiss?”


I could feel my face turning red thinking about the kiss.


How could I possibly not enjoyed it?


This mysterious girl seems to have captivated my heart just from her touch, voice, and kiss.



“Oooohhhh, look at her face!” Yoona teased. “She must’ve really enjoyed the kiss!”


I buried my face in my hands.


This has never happened to me before! So embarrassing!


“Okay, so that rules Luna and Sunny out.” Taeyeon said and I mentally thanked the latter for diverting the topic to something that wasn’t about me or the kiss I shared with Luna’s friend.


“Why is Luna ruled out?” Minho asked.


“What planet did you just come from?” Sooyoung replied. “Obviously Luna went to Onew.”


“Oh.”


“Aish this kid.” Sooyoung said shaking her head. “No wonder no one wants you.”


“Yah! That’s not true noona!”


“Shh…you are way too loud.” Yuri gestured for the boy to calm down.


“So that leaves Hyoyeon, Victoria, Sulli, Seohyun, Jessica, Krystal, and Tiffany.” Taeyeon stated holding up 7 fingers.


We looked back towards the girls by the balcony.


“I think mine is one of the Jung sisters.” Yuri said.


“How come?” Taemin finally spoke up.


“Because I got smacked on the head when I laughed at Minho and Jonghyun while I was blindfolded.”


“But why do you think it’s one of them unnie?” Yoona asked.


Yuri tapped her chin. “Because those two seem like the violent type.”


“What if it’s not those two that kissed you? What if one of them kissed me?” Yoona asked.


Yuri shook her head. “I don’t think so.”


“Why not?”


“Well, for one, it couldn’t have been Krystal because I’m sure she wouldn’t want to kiss someone that looks like her, and as for Jessica, I’m sure she wouldn’t want to kiss someone that looks like her sister.” Yuri explained.


Taeyeon burst out laughing. “What kind of stupid logic is that? For your information, you have similar looks to Krystal from certain angles too you know.”


“But the difference is I’m hotter than Yoona.” Yuri said flipping her hair but earned a slap on both arms from Taeyeon and Yoona.


Yuri rubbed her arm. “You people are so abusive.”


“Yoona, who did you want to kiss you?” Sooyoung asked.


“Seohyun. Isn’t she pretty?” Yoona replied, admiring the girl from her spot.


“Not as pretty as Tiffany.” Taeyeon stated. “I hope Tiffany was the one who kissed me…she has a really nice—”


“Zip it!” Sooyoung said cutting the latter off. “I don’t want to hear your erted comments.”


I listened intently to the others as they talked about who they thought they kissed, keeping a mental tally in my mind.


“I think mine was either Seohyun or Krystal.” Yoona declared. “I remember the person I was kissing had soft straight hair. Those two seem to fit the criteria.”


“Hmm…you’re right.” Yuri said nodding her head. “I’m going with Jessica or Krystal.”


“You’re sticking to those two?” Taeyeon asked.


“Yep.” Yuri replied. “Violent is their middle name.”


“Do you even like them?”


“I don’t dislike them, but I can’t say for sure because I don’t know them all that well. I just want to guess correctly so I can go on that free trip. Plus, both of them are kinda hot, especially the blonde one.”


“I’m going with Sunny.” Sooyoung said.


“I think mine is either Sulli or Victoria.” Taemin shyly commented.


“Why do you pick those two Taeminee?” Yoona asked looking at the boy.


“Hmm…they were the nicest to me during our mingling time. Plus, I was really nervous when the person was kissing me so I didn’t dare move.” The latter replied honestly.


“Makes sense.” Yuri said and turned to look at me. “What about you Amber?”


“Hmm…I don’t really know…” I answered. “Maybe Jessica, Tiffany, Seohyun, or Krystal?”


“… how can you go with so many?”


I pointed at the girls by the balcony. “They keep looking at me.”


Everyone turned to look which caused the said girls to look away and pretend they were talking about something.


“I think they’re just staring in this general direction, not specifically at you.”Minho spoke up and then grinned. “Or they could be looking at me.”


“You.Away.Now.” Taeyeon and Yuri said together.


Minho gave an apologetic smile and kept quiet.


“Well, I think mine is either Sulli or Tiffany.” Taeyeon continued on the topic. “I’m leaning towards Tiffany simply because I had a good time chatting with her during our mingling time, plus, she seems to like me.”


“How do you know she likes you?” Sooyoung asked.


“Because she keeps smiling at me with her pretty eye smiles and she gave me her number.”


“Yah, maybe she just feels sorry that you’re so vertically challenged.”


“YAH! No she doesn’t! She likes me!” Taeyeon stated confidently. “Maybe you’re just jealous!”


“Psshh…no way, I’ve already got my person. I’m not a player.”


“I’m not either!” Taeyeon defended.


“Then you should’ve just said Tiffany instead of both Tiffany and Sulli.”


“Then what about the others? They all said two people each.” Taeyeon argued. “Amber even said four!”


“Amber doesn’t count. She came late and didn’t get a chance to mingle with the girls so obviously she’ll have a harder time figuring out who kissed her.”


“What about Yuri, Yoona, and Taemin?”


Sooyoung tapped her chin and then shook her head. “Yoona and Taeminee are too pure to be players.”


Taeyeon’s mouth fell open. “What?! Aish, what about Yuri?”


“Hmm……….Yuri is Yuri.”


“What does Yuri is Yuri mean?”


“Compared to you, she’s not as erted.” Sooyoung laughed. “Plus, you’re more fun to tease.”


Taeyeon scrunched up her face. “Whatever, I’m not talking to you anymore until you apologize.”


“Such a kid ajumma.” Sooyoung said patting the latter’s back but was shrugged off by Taeyeon.


“Okay, so everyone has a few in mind right?” Yuri asked.


Everyone nodded.


Yuri clapped her hands together. “Well, let’s go ask for their numbers now.”


Like a deer caught in headlights, everyone stared at Yuri like she was crazy.


“What’s wrong?”


“You want us to ask for their numbers? Are you crazy?” Yoona asked in disbelief.


“No I’m not crazy and why not? I mean, how else are we going to make certain who kissed who?” Yuri reasoned.


Taeyeon nodded her head. “You have a point there.”


“Exactly, and Luna did say that even though they can’t tell us directly if we were the ones they kissed, they can still give us hints if they like us back.”


Yoona bit her lip. “B-but, are they even going to give us their numbers? I think I’m too shy to ask.”


“We’ll have to see right?” Yuri said.


After a little more discussion about the topic, the pizzas finally arrived.


Everyone gathered around the center of the living room to get some pizza.


I was getting ready to get a slice of pizza when I noticed Victoria, who was standing next to me, didn’t have a plate.


“Here, you can have mine.” I said handing her my clean plate.


Victoria shook her hands in front her. “Oh nono, that’s okay. I can get one myself.”


“It’s okay.” I said and pushed the plate into her hands. “I’m sure you’re hungry and taking time to walk over to the kitchen then trying to squeeze yourself back through to get some pizza will take a while. Don’t want you to starve.”


Victoria laughed and accepted my plate. “Haha, you exaggerated too much. The kitchen isn’t even that far away, it wouldn’t take that long, but thank you for your thoughtfulness.”


I grinned. “No problem.”


Could it be that Victoria was the one who kissed me?


She seems very friendly…but is that just to me or her personality in general…?



I politely excused myself to go back to the kitchen to grab another plate.


I reached out for the bag of plates when my hand came into contact with someone else’s.


“Oh, sorry.” I said and quickly retrieved my hand.


“Hmm…” The girl hummed and I looked up to see that it was Krystal.


I felt my heartbeat slightly increase.


She’s very pretty…


“Go ahead.” I said and gestured for her to take a plate first.


Krystal shook her head and pointed at the plate. “You take one first.”


“Huh? Oh, that’s okay, you can grab one first.” I nicely declined.


Krystal crossed her arms and stared at me.


I felt my heartbeat increase some more.


“You’re not going to listen to me?” Krystal finally said.


“Eh?”


I was somewhat taken aback by her question.


Not because of the way she said it or the tone of her voice, but from the words she used.


It reminded me of what the person that kissed me said before she walked away.


That person asked me if I was going to listen to her, gave me a soft peck, and then told me to guess correctly.


Could it be…that Krystal was the one who kissed me…?


Is she…hinting to me right now?



I was too deep in thought to notice that Krystal had uncrossed her arms and grabbed a plate.


I looked up at the latter in time to see her shoot me a glare before walking away with her plate.


This made me even more confused.


Did she just glare at me…?


Maybe it wasn’t her….she doesn’t seem to like me………


It’s probably just a coincidence that she used the same words and phrasing….



I shook my head and grabbed a new plate.


Just as I turned around to go back to the living room, I bumped into Seohyun.


“Oh! I’m sorry.” The latter quickly apologized.


“Ah no, it was my fault, I’m sorry.” I said and gave an apologetic smile.


Seohyun gave me a shy smile and I felt my heartbeat increase once again after it had just died down from my encounter with Krystal.


“Are you…perhaps getting a plate?” I asked and the latter nodded her head quietly.


“Oh, well, here you go then.” I said holding out the plate I just got. “I just got it so it’s clean.”


Seohyun reached out and took the plate shyly. “Thank you….Amber.”


I smiled at how shy Seohyun was acting. “No problem.”


Seohyun then excused herself and I turned back around to grab another plate from the counter before finally making my way over to the living room to get some pizza.


However, when I managed to get through everyone to the table where all the boxes of pizza were placed, I found that all the pizzas were gone.


“Are you serious?” I mumbled to myself as I opened up each box to check.


Well…this …I didn’t even get a slice…


I noticed Minho standing across from me patting his stomach.


Aish! That hungry boy must’ve eaten most of it!


I sighed and decided to take a breather on the balcony.


My stomach was growling and being in a room that smells of delicious pizza doesn’t help at all.


I was staring at the sky and playing with the plate in my hands when I felt someone stand next to me.


I turned my head to see who it was.


“Here.”


It was Krystal.


She was holding out her plate with a few slices of pizza on it.


I felt my mouth start to water.


It’s not my fault because I was still very hungry. Plus, I haven’t had anything to eat since this morning.


As tempting as it was to just grab the plate away from her and crouch down in the corner to gobble the pizza down, I declined her offer as politely as I could. “T-that’s okay. You eat it.”


Krystal had a perplexed look on her face for a minute before it was replaced with a cold expression.


“Still not listening?”


Again, I was confused with her use of words, but the smell of the pizza calling out to me momentarily wiped the questions and doubts I was thinking away.


It’s not her.


“I-it’s really okay. You can eat those. I’m sure you probably didn’t get to eat much either since Minho and Jonghyun most likely ate it all.”


Krystal stared at me without talking.


I gulped nervously.


Why is it that even though her stare is scary, I still find it so attractive and luring?


Too bad it’s not her…she’s really pretty.



All of sudden, Krystal took a step forward, making me slightly flinch because I thought she was going to hit me or something.


Yuri did say Jessica and Krystal were violent…


I was about to take a step back when the latter reached out and took my hand.


Her touch instantly sent chills down my back and I shivered.


They feel so familiar to the person that kissed me…


My body is reacting the same way from earlier when I was blindfolded.



But it can’t be her…so what does this mean?


Krystal turned my hand so that my palm was facing upward.


She then proceeded to place her plate of pizza on my palm.


I looked down at the plate that’s now in my hand then back up at her.


“Eat it.” Krystal said coldly before leaving.


I watched the latter walk back into the living room to join the others.


I stared at her for a few minutes before looking at the plate of pizza in my hand.


My stomach growled loudly.


I smiled and quickly sat down on the ground to eat the pizza.






---
end of part II
okay, so I definitely did not plan for part II to be so long to the point that I have to write a part III.
I guess I was too detailed and focused on certain parts so it turned out to be longer than I imagined lol.
appreciate those who commented and looking forward to more comments.