Chapter 3

I love you, right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kikwang told Changmin to drop me off at Lee Soo Man's office and stay with me there. He kept apoligizing as he went away, "I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! my mom is really sick! My neighbor called. Sorry, Yoona-ssi. I was supposed to you the whole day but I can't."

I thought I did not babysitting, I can manage by myself

“You go inside,” Changmin said once we were standing in front of Lee So Man’s office. “I’m going to see some of my juniors and friends. If I don’t come back by the time you’re done, find someone else to take you to Kikwang. He’s very popular around here. If he’s not there, then just tell them to take you to Changmin.”

“Okay,” I said and knocked on the door.

“Come in!” Lee So Man called.

“Hello, I’m Im Yoona” I bowed.

“Yes. Yes. Come in, please. Miss. How was your trip?” he asked pleasantly.

“It was pretty good.” I sat on the chair across from his table which was very messy by the way. 

“And you met one of the members. If you get along with Changmin-ssi then there won’t be any problems with the other 4. He’s the youngest one but he’s very smart and the others care about his opinions a lot.” Lee So Man said in a calm voice.

I tried to keep my smile positive, “I think we’ll get along just fine but you should have told me that I’ll be sitting next to him so I can prepare myself”

“I was afraid you might refuse to meet him before signing your contract. He didn’t know he was sitting next to you either. I’m 100% sure he wouldn’t have if I told him. See, there’s a thing you both have in common”

“Yeah…” I muttered.

“Good, then” he smiled and started to look at the folders on his desk. He took a blue one, put it on top and looked back to me, “Now you’ll sign your contract”

“Let’s see...” he looked through the folder then stopped and said “Aha! Here”

He passed me the folder, I looked at the page he left open for me, it just had my agreement statement and the Company’s agreement statement. I looked up at him but he stopped me before I can speak, “Yes. Yes. You want to read it first right? Smart girl. Smart girl. I’ll let you read it then. I would love it if you could read it here but I have other things to do. I believe Kikwang-ssi is waiting for you outside right?”

I didn’t want to get Kikwang in trouble so I nodded.

“Kikwang then will take you to one of our guest rooms so you can read over contract. We’ll make any changes that you want then we’ll have you sign it tomorrow and if there’s no changes, then you’ll sign it today and start working tomorrow”

“Thank you” I bowed and left the office without having an idea on where to go.

“Hi, can you tell me where can I find the guest rooms?” I asked the secretary.

“Sure, miss. After you get out from this room, you walk to your  straight until you see a little sign that says ‘Dance Training’ the three rooms across from them are the guest rooms. I’m not sure if they’re empty though. A lot of our trainees and artists like to sneak in there once in a while to rest between breaks before going to their classes” she answered, “But don’t worry, they’ll leave once they see you. You won’t struggle with them.”

“Okay, Thank you”

I didn’t want to admit being lost at first but I kept on walking around for too long without seeing the “Dance Training” sign anywhere. I decided to ask the first person that comes my way. The first person however, was a beautiful short girl with long black straight hair. I didn’t get to talk to her because she was running though.

The next person was a very tall guy. Of course, I knew who he was. He was Jung Yunho. The leader of DBSK. I did research the group before coming to korea of course.

“Excuse me” I said when he was near me, “Hi”

“Hi” he replied, giving a simple yet dazziling smile, “New trainee, eh? Are you lost, Hoobae?”

“I’m not a trainee, I’m one of the new managers--I hope, My name is Im Yoona.”

Yunho’s smiled widened, “OUR manager, right? Wait till Changmin hears about this. That Yoona he keeps cursing turned out to be a hot chick. Hahaha”

“We have met already,” I replied politely, sounding as calm as the Chairman.

“Wow. Cool. Anyways, Did you nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter