Chapter 2

I love you, right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oppa, do you have a girlfriend?” I heard the Attendant asking him with an annoying aegyo. I never understood why girls would use that voice and why guys like it. It’s too whiny.

 

“No, I don’t” he said, slightly pouting “I don’t have the time to love anyone now so only the love of my fans keeps me going”

 

I stood over the girl and Changmin but neither bothered to glance at me.

 

“Awww. That’s so cuute.” The Attendant squealed, “But you know, oppa, with such a difficult job, you need someone who will give you a lot of love and who can help you relive that stress…Oppa…I can be that person if you allow me. I’ll make sure you forget everything in the world when you’re with me”

 

Changmin turned from the girl then looked at me. “Oh, Yoona, She,” he pointed towards the Attendant; “I believe have taken your seat.  Do you want to talk to her boss about it?”

 

Haha. He was stuck with his fan. He needed me to help him. Haha.

 

“Oh!” the Attendant suddenly stood up, looking frightened “Please don’t, Miss Yoona. I’ll give you your seat back. Please forgive me!!!”

 

“No problem. I could sit somewhere else. I completely understand if you want to sit next to THE Changmin.” I grinned. The Attendant regained her smile. “Really?”

 

“But,” Changmin interrupted, “Miss Yoona is my manager. I believe that us sitting right next to each other on the plane is not a coincidence, it’s probably something the CEO planned”

 

I had to agree with him on that. The CEO wanted us to sit next to each other for a reason.I gave him a nod then turned towards the Attendant again. “I’m sorry,”

 

Changmin got up to allow the Attendant to leave and me to enter then sat next to me again.

 

“Fangirls,” he shook his head dramatically, “They would do anything for me.”

 

“I understand.” I said.

 

“Yeah right” he smirked.

 

“No, really, I do. Not to be cocky or anything but I have always been followed by my own fanboys during my university days. It was really annoying because I didn’t want to disappoint my sunbaes and hoobaes so I had to tell all of them nicely that I didn’t intend on dating while studying. Some of them gave up but a lot of them kept bothering me even after graduation.”

 

Changmin’s eyes looked at me from top to bottom then bottom to top.

 

“I don’t believe it” he said in a more of a teasing then a harsh voice so I allowed myself a small chuckle.

 

“Okay don’t. Anyways, Changmin-ssi. I am technically your manager. Whether you like it or not, I will be doing my job as perfect as possible. In other words, if there’s an event that you need to attend to, I’ll make sure you be there on time.  I might look fragile at first glance but don’t underestimate me”

 

 “Gee, woman. You’re so scary” he stopped smiling, “but I’m scary too. I think you should look me up online. Even my fans know my evil side. They call me Lord Voldemin. Of course,  that doesn’t change

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter