Sit ups with a twist

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 32: Sit ups with a twist

 

The whole day, Jooyun didn’t talk to Chanyeol and Sehun. Even glancing, she tried her best not to look at them as well although she can feel their stares at her.

Its PE classes and Jooyun closed her locker after changing into her PE uniform. She tied her hair up in a neat pony tail. She can feel her girl classmates giving her stares and it’s making her want to curl into a ball. They are not saying anything but she can feel that they are judging her.

“Gather outside!” Their classpresident clapped her hands once and they started moving already.

They gathered inside the gym and you can really see that Jooyun is outcasted by her own classmates.

Girls are separated from boys that’s why all Sehun and Chanyeol could do is to watch her being alone at the end of the end. They are hurting seeing Jooyun like this. They feel like someone is punching them in the chest and there’s a pain inside their chests.

Jooyun lowered her head when the teacher said to partner up for warm ups.

Jooyun looked around for a partner but no one is even glancing at her.

After her past was revealed to the class, they treated Jooyun ten times colder than before. They treat her like a ghost now.

Sehun frowned and stormed towards the girls’ area. He held Jooyun’s wrist. “You can be partner with me.” He firmly said. And this made Jooyun to just stare at him.

Girls whined because Sehun asked her himself to be his warm up partner.

“I’m fine.” She’s about to pry her hands off Sehun when he tightened his grip. He looked deep into her eyes. He’s determined not to let go of her.

“Start!” the teacher hollered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter