Wallpaper

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 26: Wallpaper

 

The next morning, Jooyun woke up because of the message ringtone of her new phone from Sehun. She sat up and rubbed her eyes and saw the notification. “A message from Sehun?” she tightly held her phone and opened the message from him.

“Ahh… Goodmorning, Jooyun. Uhmm… See you at school.”

Jooyun smiled and hit the reply button. She started typing her reply and stood up to get ready for school.

Meanwhile, Sehun fell asleep again after sending Jooyun that message. He heard his phone rang and reached for it at the small table just beside his bed. Without taking his head off the pillow, he holds onto his phone and opened an eye. “Who is texting me this early?” he grumbled and looked at his lit up phone.

His shot wide open when he read the notification. “A… message from Jooyun?!!” he immediately sat up and his hands were actually trembeling as he slides the screen of his phone to unlock. He swallowed hard and read the message.

“Hi Sehun, Goodmorning too! Yes, See you at school. :-)”

“She sent me a smiley!” he said aloud while wearing a big smile on his face. He doesn’t know why but this message made his day already. He suddenly feels like so excited going to school. He looked at the time and saw he’s almost late for class. “Oh, shoot!” he scrambled from his bed and hurriedly ran to the bathroom.

Chanyeol and Jooyun were walking to school already and he noticed a white thing on Jooyun’s school blazer pocket. “Is that a phone?” he asked. Jooyun looked at him and took out the phone and showed it to him.

“Mmm, yes. Sehun gave it to me. No, this is for tutoring purposes.” She said.

Chanyeol pouted a little and took out his phone. “I can have your number, right?” Jooyun nodded her head and punched his numbers on her phone and Jooyun also did the same. He also noticed the Jooyun’s wallpaper is just a simple coulds. “Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter