o3.

30 Day Drabble Challenge

Day 3: Accusation ft. Hyosung, Key, Himchan, Yongguk ; 655 words

A pair of boys cracked open the door of their dorm, one of them peeking their head out as their hushed voices filled the empty hallway.

“There’s no way we can—”


“No, shush! If it doesn’t open, then I’ll change it.”

--

“Thanks so much for the ice cream, Bummie!” Hyosung beamed at the male beside her, gummy smile and all.

“Quick, they’re coming!” Muffled voices whispered up ahead, followed by the click of a door closing shut. The pair merely exchanged curious looks then continued on their way, not thinking much of it.

“Hey, wait—” Key shot a playful glare at the lavender-haired girl, not distracted for a second, realizing the nickname used. He shook his head with a sigh, the corner of his lips itching to curve upwards. “Despite being a year older, you act like such a child 10 years younger, Hyo.”

The female simply shrugged in response, choosing to take a small bite out of her green tea ice cream instead. When silence followed and no reply was given, Key rolled his eyes and stopped in front of her dorm room, gesturing for her to open the door.

After stepping into the little room, Key examined it, noting that the once empty and lifeless room was now decorated with Hyosung’s stuffed animals, artistic posters and pictures along with some glow-in-the-dark stars scattered across the ceiling. The small room had two beds, one in each corner of the room, the end with the foot of the beds connecting, and a desk beside the beds. There were shelves and small cabinets above the bed, where Hyosung’s stuffed animals were lined up across the top and side of the right bed. He turned to the owner of the dorm and held up his thumb, nodding in approval, then stopped. “Aw look, you let the poor kitty fall over!” he cooed, gesturing toward the gray plush kitten located underneath the cabinet in the corner.

An alarmed look flashed across her features as Hyosung quickly pushed her cone into Key’s free hand and pulled open the small dresser. That kitten plushie only ever fell over when someone goes into that particular cabinet. Last time she checked, the kitten was upright. The color was drained from the female’s face as she noticed that something was missing from the small closet.

“Um, Bummie, I think someone stole my..” she turned around, cheeks now flushed a soft pink, “..undergarments. You don’t think the noise from—”

Before she could finish her sentence, Key had stormed out of the room and across the hallway. He glanced at his occupied hands in frustration then opted to kicking the door with his foot. “Yah! Open up, you—”

“Excuse me, Key, what is it?” The door cracked open to reveal narrowed eyes and a bit of black spiked hair.

“Return Hyo her !” he snarled in reply, ignoring the daggers being thrown at the back of his head for his choice of words.

“I don’t know what you’re—” Himchan held his ground, not wanting to face the wrath of Key, but the latter gave him no chance.

“Don’t lie to me! We heard you! Plus, we’re the only ones in the dorm building, !” Himchan could have sworn he saw something red flash in the other male’s eyes and felt a shiver run down his spine.

“Kibum, stop it! Maybe I just—” Hyosung stopped midsentence, eyeing the familiar-looking fabric held between a pair of well-manicured-looking hands behind the ulzzang’s head.

“Hey, Himchan, why’d you throw the— Oh .” Yongguk quickly hid the garment behind him, but it was too late. “Uh, we can explain.”

“God, Guk, you can be such an idiot sometimes,” Himchan muttered as he shot a glare at his roommate then proceeded to face palm and shake his head as Key forced his way into their dorm.

“‘Don’t know what you’re talking about,’ my .”

Comments and constructive criticism are welcome. Thanks for reading ♥