o1.

30 Day Drabble Challenge

Day 1: Beginning ft. Hyosung, Key ; 287 words

“W-Wait! Don’t go yet!” A slender, milky white-skinned hand reached out for the slightly tanned male that turned to face the door.

He turned back around and hooked his thumbs into his belt loops. “Hyo, babe, you’ll be fine. The people here are chill, you don’t have to worry so much.”

Hyosung looked up at the taller male, his hair slightly curled towards his feline-like face. His features were sharp yet she could see the concern and worry he had for her underneath it all.

“But Bummie..” she started with a slight pout.

Kibum, or better known as Key, the sassy companion that she’s known since forever, sighed and shook his head, a smile sneaking onto his lips. “Alright, stop it. How about this: I’ll take you to get some food then a tour of the university after you unpack.”

A smile immediately spread across the lavender-haired female’s lips, showing off her infamous gummy smile, as she quickly nodded to their negotiation. “Oh and,” her smile faltered, brow rising slightly in question, “It’s Key. No one here really calls me Kibum.”

Hyosung rolled her eyes, relieved that he didn’t add to the offer, forgetting all about her fears and worries as she spoke, “I’ll keep that in mind, kitty.”

Key rolled his eyes, too, in response, and stepped out of the room, leaving her to unpack her belongings in her new dorm.

A new life, away from her constantly bickering and nagging parents. Hyosung wasn’t quite ready for it but sure was glad to have Key around.

Comments and constructive critcism are welcome. Thanks for reading ♥ My first five subscribers, where did you come from ; u ;