Sunrise Kiss [Byun Baekhyun]

EXO Scenarios: In the Morning

It was an early spring morning, the tender moon could still be seen in the sky and the morning dew made everything nicely balm.

It was Baekhyun’s silly idea to sleep in the backyard, yet, it turned out to be a good idea because they could cuddle and squeeze closer due to the scanty tent.

Yawning sleepily, Alexa looked down at Baekhyun, who was resting his head on her lap and the rest of his body was laying on the cold grass.

He suddenly shifted and lazily opened an eye. “Alexa,” he mumbled, yawning.

To this, she smiled. He was still the Byun Baekhyun she knew; cute, charming and lovely.

She then ran a hand through his silky black hair, and he sat upright.

“You still tired?” She asked, watching him yawn again.

“No,” came the standard reply.

“Baekhyun,” she suddenly said, looking out at the horizon; it was sunrise. It started to shine and made everything looked warmly golden.

“What?” He grumbled, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

“I love you,” she simply said to him, shifting closer so their hips were touched.

“I love you too, Alexa.” He wrapped an arm around her shoulder, and she lifted her head to look at him.

She opened to say something, but before she could speak he locked their lips together.

“Shhh,” he whispered into her ear, causing her to gasp quietly. She moved over more so she was on his lap, and he held her tightly. This was Baekhyun’s silly idea, kiss in the sunrise.

 


Finally, finished!!! :)

But I'm thinking about an extra chapter where one of the EXO boys was having...you know...mature thing...with Alexa.

Who do you want it to be on the extra chapter?! Share your thoughts on the comment box below. :)