It's 7:00 [Sehun]

EXO Scenarios: In the Morning

SEHUN YAWNED and scratched his hair as he entered his bedroom after the cold bath.

Readjusting the towel around his neck, he crossed the room and knelt beside the bed where bright sunlight streamed through the blinds, painting a pattern on the sleeping Alexa’s face.

He roamed his eyes all around her bubbly face and unconsciously moved a hand closer to her face to twirl a few strands of brown hair around his finger.

“Mmm…” Alexa mumbled, turning over and sank deeper into her pillow.

The corner of Sehun’s mouth twitched up into a smile.

“Come on, wake up you sleepyhead.”

Five seconds later, Alexa rolled over to stare at him, eyes inky black and half closed with sleep.

“Hey,” Alexa said in a husky voice.

“Hey yourself, I thought you’d never get up.” Sehun pinched her nose teasingly.

She frowned a little, still too tired to retort.

“It’s early.”

“Tch. No, it’s 7:00!” Sehun exclaimed as he got a mini clock on the table beside him and held it in front of Alexa’s face.

Alexa didn’t move an inch. “7:00 is early, Oh Sehun.”

“Early for lazyheads like you,” Sehun scoffed. “But I–”

“get up every morning at 5:30, I know.” She finished his sentence before yawning.

“Come on, it’s Sunday...” She patted the bed beside her.

Reconsidering her words, Sehun finally let out a sigh. “Fine, but it’s not because I’m a lazyhead.”

“Yea yeah…” Alexa yawned again at the last part.

Sehun couldn’t help but grinned. He dropped his towel and went on the bed, pulling up the covers.

Alexa shivered as the cold air came in contact with her fair skin. But Sehun kept on warming his toes and pressing them against her legs.

She frowned, trying to squirm away but there’s no space left. “Stop it,” she said and turned to face him.

“Don’t be such a grump,” he teased as his hands started to move along her waist.

He let out a sigh, reluctantly moving his forehead against hers and closed his eyes.

Alexa brought a hand to muss her husband’s hair. Slowly, she massaged Sehun’s temples until the other’s breathing evens out into the peaceful lull of sleep.

In a few minutes, Sehun finally fell into a deep sleep, still with hands wrapped around her waist.

Alexa smiled, bringing her hands to his cheeks and planted a sweet kiss on his perfect nose.

Sehun’s rhythmic breathing combined with the soft morning. The sunlight had created a very peaceful morning, a morning that the two had been looking for ever since Sehun became a superstar with hectic schedules.

Yeah, maybe he’ll get some sleep. After all, it’s only 7:00.

 

 

End of story