Fourth Anniversary With Do Kyungsoo

EXO Scenarios: In the Morning

IT WAS November the 3rd. Kyungsoo had been looking at her, sitting up against the pillows while he laid flat on his back for five minutes now, watching her sleeping.

“Alexa, wake up...”

She furrowed her eyebrows. “Five minutes more, please.”

He pulled the pillow off of her face, letting the blinding sun laid on her face.

“Okay, okay I’m awake,” she declared and got up into a sitting position beside him.

“Good morning and happy fourth anniversary!” Kyungsoo exclaimed.

“Good morning yourself, happy anniversary too,” she said, still with her eyes closed. “What are we going to do today?”

Kyungsoo shrugged. “I don’t know.”

Alexa smiled. “Just let me sleep a little more, then.” She placed her head on his shoulder, trying to get back sleep.

“Alexa,”

“Hm?”

“You know what I love most about you?”

She didn’t look up. “Well, my body part? Last week it was my clavicle, so this week, I’m guessing...earlobe?”

“Uh-uh. This hipbone, right here.” He rolled to face her and trace the object in a kind of childish way with his fingertips, running his hand between the top of her and the bottom of the tanktop that was her preferred summer sleepwear.

“Hmm…you said hipbone a few months ago. Is it making a comeback?”

“Nope. That time it was the other one. Now it’s this one here. See? It’s better, cause it has a freckle.”

She rolled her eyes and gave up on her sleep. “You know, as delighted as I am that you still only appreciate my body after four years of marriage, is the answer to this question never going to be my mind? My skills? My cooking skill?”

“Sorry.” He sat up enough to be able to kiss her shoulder, still caressing his new favorite body part.

“The mind and skill thing is too obvious. And what, your cooking skill? The last time you cook was quite a disaster for the house...”

“Hey! Watch it mister Do Kyungsoo!”

“What? You burnt your shrimp pancake.”

She pouted. “Yah, it’s an accident. It’s also your fault, you asked me to get your towel.”

“Who was cooking that day?”

Alexa looked up at him. “Me.”

“So it’s your fault.”

“Yah! Don’t blame it all on me.” She flinched away a little.

“You don’t blame it on me too,” he snapped.

“I hate you.”

“I know,” grumpy Kyungsoo said, not knowing that Alexa really annoyed.

She got up from the bed and went down the stairs, getting a cup of tea and enjoyed it by herself on the backyard.

She didn’t know exactly why she mad, all she knew was it was their anniversary and Kyungsoo should’ve treat her way more special than the other day instead of bringing old memory and fight about it.

“Alexa,” a voice came from behind as someone touched her shoulder. “Are you alright?”

She didn’t look back, she knew who it was. “Don’t disturb me.”

“I’m so sorry,” he said, sliping both hands around her neck to gave her a back hug.

“I was just kidding, I didn’t mean to make you angry or upset.”

She looked away, yet, didn’t want to let him go.

“Alexa...” His voice changed into husky, sounded like he was crying. “I’m so-”

“Kyungsoo...” she cut him off. “Do you want to know what I hate about you?”

“No, please...I don’t want you to hate me. I just want you to forgive me and always by my side forever.”

Her watery eyes smiled. “The thing I hate about you is you always make me smile and I always fail to stay mad at you for a long time.”

This childish Kyungsoo released the hug to let her turn around so they were facing each other.

The girl was smiling while the boy was pouting adorably.

“Alexaaa...” he whined and hugged her again before bursting into cry.

“Why are you crying?”

“I,” Khyungsoo sobbed. “I love you so much.”

Alexa smiled and thought to herself, I love you more Do Kyungsoo, I’m mad because I want to know that you do love me. And now, I know you love me and I love you more than I love myself, don’t ever change, Do ‘childish’ Kyungsoo.

 

End of story.

 

I NEED YOUR COMMENTSSS FOR MAINTENANCE