Tao Loves Cuddle

EXO Scenarios: In the Morning

Notes: Let's just consider the characters are only 10 to make this story even fluffier :D


THE SUN coyly went up to the horizon as the morning dew filled the atmosphere. Birds were chirping, and Alexa was still sleeping on this Sunday morning. It seemed like a normal morning for her, or anyone that matter. But it would never be normal to wake up on someone’s arms…

***

Alexa slowly awakened, but she wouldn’t want to open her eyes and be attacked by the harsh sunlight, so, she decided to just stay like that while getting everything into focus.

A moment later, after all got into sense, she felt something hard on her waist.

She opened her eyes and found herself was in someone’s arms she didn’t know since she was backing him. She tried to slip out of his hand and found Tao, that next-door boy! And that hard thing was…his semi-erected brother!

“Kyaaaaaaaa!!! What are you doing here?! No, what were you doing here?!” Alexa shouted, making the birds comically left the trees.

Tao slowly rubbed his eyes, in a cute way, too cute way to resist. “You don’t remember what happened, eh?”

Leaving Alexa dumbfounded, Tao trudged lazily towards her window and crawled out of her room, back to –where he belonged– his house.

As soon as he left, memories went back like a flashback…

***

Tap. Tap. Tap. “Alexaa…”

-Three seconds later-

Tap. Tap. Tap. “Alexaa…”

 

Alexa rolled over to the other side of her bed, away from the window. She lifted up her blanket and buried her head under the pillow, hoping that Tao would go away.

 

-Two seconds later-

Tap. Tap. Tap. “Alexaa…”

 

Alexa groaned. She rolled over to get up and,

BUGG!

“Ouch!”

She hit the floor hardly that her forehead just collided into and glared at Tao, hearing his faintly laughter.

She walked up to her window and opened it to let him in.

“What do you want?” she asked, sounded likely mad.

“Grumpy old girl, Aigoo...” Tao murmured as he crawled through her window and into her room.

“I can’t sleep…” he said.

“So, you come to my house and wake me up at three?” Alexa asked before letting another yawn.

“Yes!” he replied, watching her walking back to her bed.

“Can I?” he asked as she closed her eyes, going back to dreamland.

“I wouldn’t open the window if you couldn’t,”

He sat on the edge of her bed and cringed. “What do you mean? You would let me freeze outside?! Aigoo, what have I done to deserve this coldness from you?!”

“Go to sleep, Tao!”

Tao frowningly slid under the blanket and slipped his hands on her waist, making her surprisingly flinched away.

“What are you doing?!” she complained.

“What? I’m cold… You let me outside for too long,” he said clumsily.

She let out an incredulous sigh. “I hate you.” And she went back to sleep.

“I know,” he said, smiling to the thought that when she was fully asleep, he would probably cuddle this cuddly Alexa.

 

End of story.

 

 

Com...com...comments