Waking Up Next 2 U [Kai]

EXO Scenarios: In the Morning

THEY BOTH woke up as pale sun light went in from the open window, passing through flimsy white drapes with ease.

A soft yawn escaped Kai’s lips and echoed throughout the room. body shifted, arms wrapped securely around a too-thin waist. With a sigh, Kai buried his head into the soft flesh of Alexa’s back, and inhaled the earthy scent that clinged to his lover’s skin.

Alexa moaned in response as their bodies pressed closer, limbs tangling further beneath the sheets.

“Mmmh… Good morning, Alexa…” Kai half said.

“Good morning,” she replied and turned to face him.

As she was turning around, she felt a little pain on her lower part.

“Ahhh,” she howled.

Kai lifted up to look at her so he was now on top of her. “What’s wrong?”

She had her eyes closed and brows furrowed. “It hurts,” she managed to speak.

Kai suddenly smiled remembering last night after the wedding ceremony, he brought her to their new house and they had for the first time. They became animal, he loved it and he knew she did too, even though it ended up giving pain around her lower area.

“You’re beautiful and taste so good.” He kissed her lips. “I’m sorry for my roughness last night.”

Alexa smiled and Kai leaned to give her another kiss.

“I love you, Kai.”

“I know, I love you too,” he whispered, leaving a smile on her face.

 

End of story