143 Twice [Chanyeol]

EXO Scenarios: In the Morning

CHANYEOL GROANED and slammed his hand on to the snooze button.

He was awake, but he decided to keep his eyes closed for a while longer and just lie there; lie in the warmth of his lover’s arms wrapped tightly around him.

He sighed and began to gather his thoughts. While he was debating on whether to stay like that or slip out of Alexa’s arms, but he would wake her up.

He turned around, so now he was facing her. Alexa’s face was calm and serene. The way she looked so content, even with the sunlight playing on her face made her look really cute.

Chanyeol soon found a soft smile on his face. He kissed Alexa’s forehead and buried his face into the her neck. When he looked back up, he saw that he had woken her up because now, she was smiling at him.

“Good morning,” Chanyeol greeted with a smile.

“What’s with that smile?” asked the now smiling Alexa.

“It’s just... I saw your cute face when you were sleeping,” he replied. “You’re really cute.”

Alexa laughed. “I was born to be this cute.”

He giggled at her. “I love you, Alexandra Nicholas.” And he planted a kiss on her forehead.

“I love you too, Park Chanyeol,” she said.

Chanyeol rolled off of Alexa and leaned his head against hers. They were really close to each other. Neither of them said anything for some time. They just smiled at each other and gave each other sheepish smiles now and then.

He caressed the brunette’s cheek gently.

“I love you,” he whispered.

“You already said that,” Alexa replied, still with that beautiful morning grin.

“I don’t care… I’d say it a million times if I could.”

He leaned in and kissed her again. Enjoying the kiss, he closed his eyes and sank into it.

 

End of story