Fufil your wish

Invisible

Your POV

" Himchan ah, take care. I will be going to the hospital right now. " I said as I arrange the things in my bag.

Himchan came over and gave me a tight hug. I burried my face into his chest. But I did not hug him back, because I feel.....guilty.

I left the house and walked to the bus stop so that Himchan will not suspect anything.

L.Joe was already waiting there.

The chauffeur opened the door and I went in to sit next to L.Joe.

Sitting next to L.Joe for the first time after not seeing him for so long.

The feeling .....words couldn't express the feeling. 

I miss him.

" Where do you want to go?" The chauffeur asked.

" Beach." L.Joe answered.

The chauffeur started the engine and started driving.

L.Joe and I sat next to each other but both not looking at each other. He was looking straight and I was too.

" Have you been in Jeju all this while?" He asked calmly.

" Do you even care? We broke up before I came to Jeju. " I answered. Acting all cold outside but deep inside. I really want to ask him what happened where did he go all this while. 

"Listen to me , I have my own reasons. " L.Joe said.

" Tell me what kind of reasons you have right now then. Don't waste my time." I said. 

" Are you getting married with Himchan soon?" He asked softly. Not answering my question. I don't know why but my heart broke a little hearing that. 

We arrived at the beach and the chauffeur parked the car. " Mr.Lee, we have reached your destination."  L.Joe nodded and the chauffeur went down to open the car door, we both went out.

We walked side to side on the beach. Bringing back the old memories of us. " Do you remember this beach?" L.Joe asked while kicking the sand. Of course I do. We came for a trip together when we were still in high school. I smiled without knowing thinking of all the memories.

" Of course I do. When everything was alright. When we were still young. " I smiled weakly after saying that. Because I know I can't turn back time and go back to all the old good times. 

We saw a bench and L.Joe suggested that we should sit there since I shouldn't be moving around that much. I agreed on it and we went to sit on the bench under a coconut tree.

We sat close to each other and  all the hatred feeling towards him just went away like this.

" Seems like you're doing quite well. A personal chauffeur , nice car and branded clothes. I bet youare married then. How's your family?" I asked. I really wanted to just ask how's he doing but I couldn't let go of my pride so I decided to ask it in another way.

L.Joe was still looking at the sea. He suddenly laughed. " HA. Family? I have been waiting for you all this while." He said. Still not looking at me.

 I let out a long sigh . " Waiting for me? We broke up with each other and I called you to tell you that I am pregnant and what happened? Your mother hunted me down to take away my baby. "  

" I don't even know that you called. I lost contact with you all this while when I was away and do you know how many people I hired just to look for you?" L.Joe said calmly .

" Because of the baby, my father kicked me out , even though your mother hunted me down to take away my baby , I begged and begged the nurse to let me keep my baby because I really loved you too much. Just because I loved you , my family kicked me out , my dreams got shattered into pieces and I need to live such a surferring life JUST BECAUSE OF YOU JUST BECAUSE I LOVED YOU TOO MUCH. " I screamed and looked at him with tears rolling down my cheecks.

L.Joe faced me and I was surpirsed because....he was crying too. " Do you think it was easy for me to live my life thinking of you day and night without seeing you and being so far apart with you and I don't even know where on earth you were? I felt like dying. But I tell myself , I need to work hard enough and become successful for you. The first time I saw you when I came back , my heart broke into so many peices seeing you like this, I didn't know things are going to get this bad. I never stopped loving you for even a day after I left." 

I wiped my tears and looked away , because seeing him cry, it feels like a knife is tabbing my heart. " It's no use talking about this now. It's already too late. " 

" Is it because of Himchan?" L.Joe asked.

" Yes. He did too much for me." I said as I let out another long sigh.

" So what I did is not enough? " L.Joe asked and let out a sacarstic laugh.

"  I don't want to let him down anymore. " I said and faced L.Joe again. 

L.Joe stood up and look at me. I just remained seated without looking at him. " So are you going to get married with him ? And OUR baby is going to carry his surname and call him dad?" 

I nodded. " Yes." 

" SO WHAT I DID IS SERIOSULY NOT ENOUGH. I AM SUCH A FOOL. I CANT EVEN WIN HIMCHAN WHO JUST TOOK A FERRY TO JEJU TO LOOK FOR YOU. " L.Joe screamed.

" HE TOOK CARE OF ME. HE DID MORE THAN YOU THINK. " I screamed back at him.

" SO THERE'S NO TURNING BACK FOR US?" He said and kicked the coconut tree.

I didn't know what to say. He still has a place in my heart but Himchan did too much for me. I took my bag and started running away. I don't want to think anymore. I ran and L.Joe followed behind me. I suddenly tripped on a stone and fell. LJoe quickly rushed over.

" Are you okay? " L.Joe panicked.

"My.....my.... stomach hurts. " I said as I shut my eyes closed. I felt blood flowing out from below and looked down. I was bleeding so much. I stained the clear white sand on the beach with my blood.

" Come on! We will rush to the hospital. You will be okay." L.Joe said as he pulled me up and thew my arm over his shoulder to support me.

We went into the car and he asked the chauffeur to rush to the nearest hospital.

" You will be alright. " He said as he held my hand in his. Carresing the skin on my hands with his thumb. I was feeling dizzy and I looked at him with my eyes half-opened. I miss his touch

We arrived at the hospital and was sent to the emergency operation centre straight away.

==End of Your POV==

L.Joe sat outside of the emergency operation centre with his fingers crossed.

He had your bag in his hands. He went through your bag and found your phone.

He went into your contacts to look for Himchan's number but he hesitated before calling.

But at last , he did still call Himchan.

" Jagiya, yoboseyo? " Himchan said.

" Hello. It's me L.Joe. " L.Joe said.

Himchan's voice changed immideatly , " What are you doing? Why are you using her phone?" 

" She's in the hospital. Can you come now? " L.Joe said calmly.

" Why is she in the hospital? Is she okay? What happened? Did you do anything bad?" Himchan was super worried .

L.Joe told him the hospital address and hung up the phone call.

After some time , Himchan arrived and rushed to L.Joe.

" What happened?" Himchan asked L.Joe.

" She tripped on a stone. And I just...so happened...passed by the place and sent her to the hospital." L..Joe lied.

Himchan nodded , " Thank you very much." 

" I guess I will leave now since you're here already. I bet she wants to see you right after she wakes up.I will visit her some other days" L.Joe smiled and left the place.

* Since she already made up her mind to be with him ,there's nothing I can do* L.Joe thought.

* Kim Himchan, please take good care of her. I wish the best for the both of you.* L.Joe thought as he walked away. Hot tears rolled down his cheeks without him knowing again.

L.Joe had always been strong but he's just weak and fragile when it comes to a person....you.


What do you guys think of this chapter? :O 

Poor L.Joe.

Leave a comment and tell me what do you guys think about this chapter!

Till the next time.

Bye bye. :)