I will wait for you

Invisible

" ____-ah! Wake up! You have school today. you're going to be late if you dont wake up soon, eo?" I heard my mum's voice in my dreams.

I opened my eyes and my vision is still blur and I can see my mum's face a few inches away.

I groaned and pull the blanket up to my face, " I am not feeling well, omma. I won't be going to school." 

" But Su Ji is waiting for you downstairs already!" my mum said worriedly.

" Bwoohhhhh?!!" I said and sat up straight on my bed.

" Yeah, she is waiting. Don't let her wait for long. eo?" My mum smiled.

" omma. pinch me, am I dreaming? or did I travel back in time?" I said with my mouth open.

My mum walked to me and pinched my cheeks.

I touched my cheeks and look at my mum, " Oh! It freaking hurts! ohmygod. This is not a dream! Yay!" 

" If you still don't get ready. This will be a nightmare!" My mum joked and left the room/

I walked down the stairs slowly, still in pyjamas and try to look at the living room at the turning of the stairs.

Su Ji is looking around my house and her eyes suddenly met mine.

I smiled awkwardly and walked down the stairs. " Ohh. you're here. Do you need anything?"

" I am going to school with you, pabo!" She smiled and flicked my forehead.

Is this a dream? god damn it.

" oh sure. le-let me go an-and ge-get ready." I said. I sounded crazy. 

I turned around I can hear her chuckle.

I got ready and went down, " let's go." I said

" Sure" she took her bag and walked out of the house with me.

We walked side by side together, I missed this feeling. 

" I am sorry. I was blinded by so called love." Su Ji suddenly said.

" nehh? Oh, It's okay." I smiled.

" I can see that he really likes you, accept him, you guys will look great together." She said and smiled. 

" Anything." I said and messed up her hair.

" yah! you!" She said and looked at me.

I look at her for a few secs then I burst into laughter.

" you look pretty.AhhhAHhahhHAHAH." I laughed.


Today, after school, I decided to go for taekwondo practice. It had been long.

I walked into room and saw Himchan. He let out a weak smiled and so did I.

He walked to me. " Where have you been?" 

" I ...decided to take a break. How are you?" I said. 

" I am doing great. It's nice to see you again." He said and walked away.

I felt bad again.  I looked around and saw Jung Eum , a senior.

I walked towards her direction, " How was practice all these times that I was gone?" 

" Himchan didn't come for practice and so did you." She said, " Did anything happened?" she asked

" nah, it's...it's nothing. I wanted to take a break and was not feeling well." I said.

" Hope you feel better and go! quick! practice now or punishment." She said and crossed her arms infront of her chest.

" urgh, arraso." I rolled my eyes and walked away.


I walked on the streets, alone. I am not that shameless to request him to walk me home.

I let out a long sigh. " _____! ______!" I heard someone called from behind.

I turned around and see no one. What now? horror movie ?

I continued walking faster and suddenly someone tapped me on my shoulder.

I jumped a little and caught the hand that tapped me on my shoulder. 

I held onto the wrist and twisted it until I hear a familiar whining, " ahhh..ahh...ahhh" 

I looked closely and saw L.joe's whining face. I let go off his wrist.

" What are you doing?" I asked him in a blunt tone.

" I wanted to surprise you. So I called you and hid behind the tree and this is what I got." He said and held up his red wrist.

I looked to the left, then to the right, " well, I thought someone was going to attack me, kays!" I defended myself.

" you...you...." L.joe said.

I can sense what he wanted to say, " Su Ji told me everything. " I said and smirked.

" ohh? " He siad looking confused.

" I am hungry."  I changed the topic.

" ohh...oh..let's...let's...eat!" he said.

"Sure. you're paying, alright? I know your secrets, kays? your father is rich and you are fro-" 

I was cut of by him,  " urgh, arraso, I am paying. Let's go." 


" wahhh~ Thanks for the meal!." I smiled and touched my tummy.

" You eat more than a pig does." He teased.

" Ahhh, whatever." I rolled my eyes.

We walk on streets, and I don't know why, he is walking closer and closer to me.

I did not say anything. Our hands touched a little.

Our hands keep brushing agaisnt each other for a few times and he suddenly linked fingers with me.

I quickly took my hands away and looked up to the street lamp.

How can I just get another boyfriend right after a few weeks of a dramatic break up?


L.Joe's POV

I wonder why did she pulled away. Is she not ready?

" ohh, I am going in. bye!" she said and I finally snapped out of my thoughts and see that im infront of her house.

" Yeah..sure...bye!" I said and smiled awkwardly.

I looked at her back view as she enter her house, before she closed the door, she turned around and smiled to me.

I looked at her room and see that the lights are now and left.

I will wait. 


I am soreh for the boring chapter and for not updating for so long.

I am having some issues. 

I do still love you guys, kays? 

Well, enjoy this chapter and tell me what do you think.