Bet

Invisible

L.joe POV

On a normal schooling day, I am just casually arranging the books in my locker while thinking when was the last time me and ____ talked.

I wonder what happe- BAM! 

Ricky banged into the locker next to mine.

What the hell is wrong with him? 

" What?What?WHAT?" I asked him.

" I heard...I heard." Ricky said while catching his breath after running towards me.

" You heard what?" I asked and raised my eyebrows.

" I...I..." He said still trying to catch this breath.

" It's okay. I am not in the mood to hear your story now." I said and continue arranging the books in my locker.

" Ah hyung! Don't be so short tempered!" Ricky said and whacked my arm.

What is wrong with this kid. I feel like throwing him into the bin now.

" What is wrong with you, kid? Did you travel all the way from Africa to Korea to tell me not to be short-tempered?" I closed my locker door and turn around to walk away.

" ____ and Himchan are datng. " Ricky said,

WHATTT?

I turned around, " you said you heard, which means, it might be a rumour, which means, it might not be true." I tried to sound as calm as possible.

" no. Eun Joo told CAP hyung, Cap hyung told me. I told you." Ricky said.

" oh. they look cute together." I said

No. They don't.

" Yeah. When will it be you and Su Ji's turn?" Ricky asked and wiggled his eyebrows.

I turned around to walk away obviously ignoring Ricky.

They are dating? So that's why she avoided me? But she told me she sees Himchan as a older brother when we were in Jeju. Thousand of questions are going thru my mind.

Someone called me from behind and interupted my thoughts again.

WHAT THE HELLL? If it's Ricky again, I am really going to throw him into the bin.

I turned around and saw Su Ji.

"ohh, hey." I said.

" Hey! You look like a lost puppy!" Su Ji said and smiled brightly. 

" Oh look! Are they dating? Noooo. They cant date! My Su Ji!" the boys in the corridor whispered to each other. 

No bastards. We are not dating.

"aha. I did not sleep well last night, lack of sleep." I said and rubbed the back of my neck

" ohh. I see. Can you walk home with me after school? I had been walking alone for quite a long time now. I feel lonely" She said.

"yeah. Of course." I nodded.

" Alirght! See you after school!" She smiled and walked to her class.


After school, I waited for Su Ji infront of the school gate.

"Let's go" Su Ji said when she saw me.

" ohh, yeah." I said and we started walking.

" Sorry for making you wait." Su Ji said.

" It's okay." 

We just walk and walk without talking to each other.

Su Ji broke the silence, " You know _____ and Himchan are dating right?"

" yeah. I know." I nodded.

" Do you have somone that you like?" Su Ji asked me.

" I dont know." I smirked.

We arrived at her house. "Bye" I said to her.

" Do you want to come in for a drink?" She asked me.

" Nah! It's okay! I am going home! Go in and rest! Bye" I waved my hands.

" Alright then! You too! Sleep tight! I want to see an energetic L.joe tomorrow!" She said before entering her house.

I continue walking and saw a figure infront of me, plucking leaves from the tree by the road side.

Oh..It's ____. I walked behind her and she was mumbling, " She still hates me. She does not. She still hates me. She doesn not. She still ha- ARGHHH! stupid leaves." 

What? who hates her? 

" What did the leaves do wrong to you?" I asked.

She turned around, " ahh. you scare the out of me." with those big eyes.

" What are you doing here? Not walking home with Su Ji but playing with the leaves by the road side! Tsk!" I .

" She ....She.. I..I...it's hard to explain." She said,

" So I heard you're dating. Congratz." I said to her.

" Yeahh. thanks." 

Holy cow. Silence. 

" so that's why you had been avoiding me?" I broke the silence. I decided to grow my balls and asked her.

" yea-yeahh. Which boyfriend will like it when they see their girlfriend fooling around with other guys." She said.

Wow. they really care about each other.

" that's right." I nodded.

" How about you and Su Ji? Did you confess to her already?" She asked me.

" We are friends. Just friends." I said.

 " Just friends? I remember the holy day we met , you wanted Su Ji's number and you even creeped infront of my house."  She said.

oh gurl, dont get me started on our history. It hurts.

" Promise me you wont tell anyone if I tell you something." He held out his pinky finger.

I hesitated but stil held out my pinky finger " I promise."

" I had a bet with our school oh-so-cool-oppa kingka. We wanted to see who get Su Ji first. He sees that I am so close to Su Ji now and he does not even know Su Ji yet. So ..I win." I said.

"WHAT? A BET? CANT YOU SEE THAT SHE HAD ALREADY DEVELOPED FEELINGS FOR YOU AND IT WAS ALL A BET. THIS IS TOO MUCH. "  She raised her voice at me and walked away.

And all I can do is just look at her walking further and further away.


Your POV

How hard will it be for Su Ji. I wish to be on her side when she found out. 

I snapped out of my day dream when I feel a warm pair of hands on my hands. " What are you thinking? Are you okay?" Himchan   asked looking worried.

We are eating together.

" I am okay." I smiled.

" You can tell me anything. Since I am your boyfriend, you are my girlfriend, don't deny our R Square Pi." Himchan said. (The R square Pi is ukiss 0300 lyrcis xD)

I laughed at his lame-ness. "Himch-"

I was cut off by him, " Call me, jagiya. JA-GI-YA" (jagiya means honey/darling)

"eww, I am not gonna call you ja-" I was cut off again

" I wont answer your question then." He teased me and continue eating without looking at me.

"Jagiya." I mumbled.

" Oh sorry. what did you say? I cant hear a thing?" Himchan looked at me.

urghh. what an actor.

"JAGIYA" I said and glared at him.

" ohmo. That was scary." 

" Jagiya~" I sang.

" ohhyeah. good girl." He said messed up my hair.

I went back to my normla pokerface right after that.

" Does loving a person that does not love you back hurts?" I asked.

" yeah. It hurts. Those days that I spent waiting for you day and night was hell." Himchan said.

" I never asked you about your feeling. Just answering my question will be enough. " I .

" Ahh, this girl!" He started at me.

" What? What? What?" I said and ate the meat on his plate and stuck out my tongue.

Himchan smiled and knocked my head with his chopstick. 

" I hate you." I glare at him.

" I love you." He smiled.

I was trying hard to keep a striaght face but I can't. I burst out laughing. 

Yeah. Maybe this is love? This is the right decision. . At least, I don't like the same guy that my bestfriend likes.

I snapped out from my deep thoughts and found out I had been staring at Himchan, smilling when I was in deep thoughts.

" What were you daydreaming about? You smiled like a crazy woman." Himchan laughed.

That's right, let's fall hard for each other so we wont have anyone else that we will love in the future, Kim Himchan.

" I was thinking, my boyfriend is good looking , jagiya~" I said.

He was shocked, why did a person like me turn into a person that knows how to use sweet words. " Are you having a fever?" he touched my forehead.

"no." I smacked his hand away. " You don't like it when I speak like this?" 

" I was just shocked . I wonder what happened to you." He said while squinting his eyes.

" The effect of love! love! sarang!" I said to him proudly.

"Yeahh. yeahh. love. sarang. Just eat." Himchan stuffed a piece of carrot into my mouth.

" Even thought I dont like carrots, since you gave it to me, I will still eat it." I smiled and munched on the food.

*Yeah. It's love. with you anywhere is paradise.* Himchan thought while looking at you.

 


L.Joe and Su Ji was all just a bet. ______ is trying hard to fall in love with Himchan. c: 

Hey guise, so here is my update. I was almost done and I suddenly pressed the backspace and POOF! everything is gone and I had to retype everything. Well, I think the first one was more awesome.  Praising my own fanfic  

Well, guise, Thanks for your support! <3 I was almost in tears when I read all the comments. It really keeps me going. LOVESS. 

Leave a comment below and tell me what o you guys think about this chapter! :) I appreciate every single subscribers, viewers and all the people that comment. No matter you're black or white, tall or short, I LOVE YOU.