Open Up Your Heart

Invisible

I walked towards their direction while pulling the dress lower. 

L.Joe's mouth is wide open, flies could fly in.

The boys look at me and shook their heads , " Illusion, just an illusion." Ricky said.

All of them nodded in agreement. 

" yah guys, let's go and have some fun! It had been a long time since the last time I hang out with you guys!" Su Ji said happily.

" neh neh neh neh. Let's go go go!" All of the boys except L.joe started moving away from their chairs.

All of them left and there's only me and L.joe left. 

"It had been a long time since the last time we meet up eh?" L.joe said while I am standing infront of him awkwardly while he's sitting on the chair. Such an for not asking me to sit down.

" yeah....hh...h. It had been long. How are you?" I asked him while tugging on the end of the skirt hoping that it will magically turn into a pair of jeans so I could fly a kick in his face for being so tensed up.

Maybe he realized I am feeling uncomfortable ," ah ah ah, I had been good. Let's go." He finally said and moved his away from the chair.

We walked side by side , I .... kind of miss that feeling.....

" Do you want to go on any rides?" L.Joe asked me.

" nah uh. I don't think so. The slow ones, I find it childish, the exciting ones, I find it too extreme for me. so yea. go ahead if you want to. I will take pictures of you." I said and let out a soft chuckle.

He let out a soft chuckle too and then he paused and looked at me, and he suddenly burst into laughter .

" yah, what's so funny?"I asked with a confused face and whacked his arm.

He stopped laughing, still smilling, he shook his head , " you are such a chicken and yet you are acting like you're brave."

I grinded my teeth and stared at him ," If I am not wearing this god damn skirt right now. my shoes will be on your face." 

He let out a soft chuckle , " Thanks god eh? By the way, you look ...kind of erm.... " He gulped down his own saliva. 

"eh?" I asked.

" Pretty." He said really softly while looking at his own sneakers.

" ohhh. erm. thanks. I kind of hate it though." I said. Honestly, I could feel my face heating up. 

"yah, the winter is coming soon. get your sweater and everything ready. I don't want to see frozen chicken." He said and chuckle.

" You are really lucky today. " I glared at him.

" I know. That's why I am insulting you in all ways since you cant do anything anyways."He said.

" Are we going to walk around all day?" I asked while massaging my legs. God damn heels that Su Ji made me wore. I wonder why does she loves walking around with heels so much. Sneakers ah, I miss you.

 " Andwae, I think they are leaving soon. Let me give them a call." L.joe said and took his cell phone out from his pocket.

" Yoboseyo?" L.Joe said.

" Ahhh hyungggg! waeyo?" I heard Ricky's voice.

" when are you guys leaving? this amusement park ." 

" Hyung, every single amusement parks in this whole wide world to you since you dont even dare to take the exciting rides. AHHAHAHHAAAHHAA." 

I heard Ricky and burst into laughter.

" Shut up. You are dead when I see you later. so when are we leaving?" L,joe through grinded teeth.

" Soon hyung soon. I will call you, okay? Byeeee~ have fun walking around hyung! HAHAHAHAHAHA. Saranghaeyo~" With that , Ricky hanged up the phone call.

"AISH!" L.joe said and placed his cellphone back into his pockets. 

" AHAHHAHAHA. you are a chicken too. HAHAHA." I said while laughing.

L.Joe smiled. umm what? I made fun of him and he smiled?

" so that make us...ermm chickens?" He said and burst into laughter.

Both of us just laugh at his chicken joke like crazy people.

We passed by one of these booths that sells snacks and I stopped when I see that they sell cotton cany.

I bought a blue cotton candy and eat it while walking.

* Her eyes sparkles when she sees cotton candy, just like a kid* L.joe thought and smile.

""Want some?" I asked L.joe and saw him smilling. Do I look that funny?

" No thanks. It's so sweet. it will spoil your teeth. I don't want to be a tooth-less chicken." L.joe said and chuckle.

" All chickens are tooth-less. " I stopped eating and stared at him.

" well, that's umm yea." L.joe said and strached the back of his neck.

" I had loveeeeee cotton candy since I was a kid. I couldn't resist them." I continue eating.

" cool." L.Joe said while nodding.

L.joe can feel his phone vibrating in his pockets so he picked up a phone call.

" Yoboseyo?"

" ah L.joe. let's meet at the main entrance now." CAP said.

" yeah sure. See you there." 

" Let's go to the main entrance. " L.Joe said to me.

" Let's go" I said and threw the cottton candy packaging into the rubbish bin.


" okay! so everyone's here! Let's go for dinner now! Wohoo!" Neil said.

After dinner, we walked home just as usual.

Everyone walked into seperate ways to go home.

" Let's go." L.Joe said to me.

" go? where are we going? I am going home. I am tired."I said cluelessly.

" I am walking you home." he said cooly.

" It's okay. I could protect mysel-" before i could finish my sentence. L.joe cut it off.

" You are wearing a skirt. you can't!" He said.

" well well well. let.s go then..." I said and let out a sigh.

I hate these heels. My legs were hurting. I was limping.

L.Joe seems to notice. He stopped infront me. With his back facing me, he bent his knees and lower his shoulder.

" Yah! you're blocking the way! Get out of the way before I kick you with these god damn heels." I said tiredly.

" Get up! I am giving you a free piggy back ride." He turned his head around and said.

" I don't need it. I am okay. I am not that week" I said.

* Always acting strong* L.joe thought and shook his head

" I am not going anywhere if you don't get up." L.Joe said studbornly.

I can see that his position is making him tired and since I am tired too. I gave it a try.

" yeah yeah yeah anything." I said and jumped on his back.

He stood up and started walking. " You are kind of light actually, even thought you eat like a cow." He said and chuckle.

" shut up. " is all I can say because my head is just like right behind his head. I do not want to place it on his shoulders. My neck is getting tired now.

" Place your head on my shoulder before your neck break off. I don't want to pick up your head and fix it back for you" He said. 

What? I am not a toy or something. Actually , for a skinny guy like him, he could piggy back ride me and that's consider quite strong.

Maybe because I am too tired to fight or protest I just lightly place my head on his right shoulder.

We just stay like this without talking . 

It's so quite that I could hear the crickets. But that's this weird thing. I am not feeling awkawrd at all.

" why won't you open up your heart to me?" L.joe asked out of the blue and sighed.

I close my eyes and continue resting my head on his shoudler. " It's not the time yet." I said softly .

" Wae?" L.joe asked calmly.

There's no reply from me.

He just sighed and walked faster.

We reached my house and he softly placed me down on the floor.

" Thanks for walking me home and all. I bet you are tired. Come in and take a rest." I offer him.

" That's nothing. Yeah sureee." He said.

I pushed open the wooden door and switch on the lights. " Come in"

" by the way, keep quite eh? My parents are sleeping," I whispered.

I closed the door behind softy after l.joe entered. He's looking around my house.

" My room is upstaris." I whispered again.

We went into my room and we could finally speak louder.

" ahhh, do you want a drink?" I asked

" nope it's okay." He shook his head while he sat on my bed . 

I am going downstairs to get some stuff. wait for me eh." I said and went downstairs.

When I came up again , I saw L.Joe lying on my bed. He fell asleep. 

So I didn't want to wake him up since he just piggy back ride a cow home. He must be really tired.

I shower, change into comfortable clothing and lay down next to him. I don't know why but I am staring at his face.

Scanning him from his fringe to eyes, to nose and to the lips.

" why won't you accept me?" His lips moved.

oh , so he knows i am staring. I had a mini heart attack when he spoke. Is he dreaming or something?

I poked his forehead to see wheter he is dreaming or what.

" I am awake and I am serious." He said and open his eyes.

I look into his eyes, he  looks so sincere.

"eh?" I asked.

" Open up your heart to me, please?" He said with those puppy eyes.

" I just did" I mumbled softly. His eyes were too sincere. 

He smiled and put his arms around me and spoon me closer to him.

* This is like a dream come true* L.Joe thought and closed his eyes to be drifted to dreamland with ______ in his arms.

 


Omg! Sorry for not updating the fic for such a long long time! 

Forgive me please? 

So yeah I hope you guys did like this chapter and leave a comment below to tell me what do you think about this chapter! 

I will try to updae this fic more often!