Chapter 9 :)

Memories I Can't Erase {DISCONTINUED}

Narrator

Three weeks have went by and Ren, JR and Young Mi were released from the hospital with only some scars on their arms and legs. The days were the same as usual but JR felt empty. The whole group noticed and were worried about their leader. Every day, JR would come home at 5 in the morning from practicing too long. He had bags that were really noticeable and didn't eat right.

"I'm worried about hyung..." Ren says while he watches Minhyun and Aron, trying to cook breakfast. 

"I am too, do you think something happened in the hospital?" Aron asks. The other two shrug and concentrate on cooking. 

"YAAAAWWWWWNNNN~ Morning guys..." Baekho said, walking down the stairs at a very slow pace while trying to adjust to the light. 

"Hyung, do you think something happened at the hospital three weeks ago?" Ren asks him. Baekho, now wide awake, stares at the maknae with serious eyes. 

"Mollayo" he replies and opens the fridge. He stares in it and then closes the door with a smirk. The guys freeze when they see his expression. 

"Wanna find out?" he asks. 

"What are you up to?" Aron replies and the group goes into planning. 


JR P.O.V

That's all I'm going to focus on. My career. If I want it to be perfect, I'm going to have to work and make it perfect...

*Sigh* I just need to block her out for a bit. I go downstairs and as soon as I turn to walk to the kitchen, I smell something burning. Aish...

"WAHHHHH!! HYUNG! YOU BURNED THE CHICKEN!!!!" Baekho cries and quickly dunks the plate in the sink along with the chicken. 

"Mianhae..." says Aron and the guys turn and stare at me. 

"Hey." I say and walk towards the sink, poking at the chicken. 

"Aron hyung burned the chicken..." fake-sobs Baekho. He turns and points at Aron. "YAH! YOU'RE TREATING US!"

"B-Bwoh?! WHY?!"

"You burned the precious chicken!!!!" 

"Aish!!! It's just a freaking chicken! We can get another you know!"

"Onew hyung was coming over though and you know how he is without chicken!"

"YEAH YEAH! Are you coming or not?!" Cries Aron hyung and grabs his jacket.

"Um, what's going on here?" I ask Ren and he shrugs. 

"Be back soon!" Baekho says and the two leave the dorm.

"Wanna eat take out?" I ask Minhyun and Ren. The two nod and we order some Chinese food.


Young Mi P.O.V

Ugh, University is so freaking difficult!!!!!! First month and I'm already behind like 5 freaking units! 

"Hey, lets get some lunch together." approaches Soo Min. I nod and we exit out of the school and enter the cafe I work at.

"omo! Isn't that NU'EST?" Whhhhaaaaaaaaatttttt?!?!?!?! I try to hide my face but obviously was exposed because of Soo Min.

"Hey guys!!!!" she says and the boys look up with smiles on their faces. 

"Hey~!" chimes Baekho. "Yah! Young Mi! Feelin' better?" 

I nod and sit down at the table as Ren gestures me to sit. The group continues to talk, but JR and I stay silent. The atmosphere between us is very awkward now. Soon, my phone buzzes and I find a text from Ji Yong oppa. I smile.

"Are you free right now?" it read. I text him back and he tells me to meet him at the Han River.

"Sorry guys, I gotta go! Nice seeing you again!" I say and bid them farewell. 


JR P.O.V

Soon after Young Mi left, my heart felt like it shattered once again. I blocked out what everyone was saying and tried to recall what happened 5 minutes ago.

"Hyung, are you ok?" Minhyun says, making everyone turn their gaze towards me. 

"I'm going to the studio." I reply and left the cafe. 

I bet you're really happy with him...I sigh and continue walking down the long path. 

"JR!" someone shouts. I turn around and find CL, along with the rest of 2NE1 following behind her.

"Annyeong noona." I said, faking a smile. 

"Yah, I know that's a fake smile. Not happy to see me?" 

"Aniyo!" I defend myself before chaos occurs. 

"Let me guess, it's about her isn't it?" she whispers and my eyes grow wide.

"H-How'd you..." 

"I know you more than you know yourself." she says and puts an arm around me. 

"She's happy with Ji Yong hyung." I tell her. She drops her arm and looks away. "You alright noona?" she laughs and tells her group to head back to their dorm. They hesitate before saying their goodbyes and leave. 

"I don't want them to hear us." she explains and I nod. "It's just that...I think I've made a mistake, but at the same time didn't." 

"What do you mean?"

"Well...I really like Ji Yong oppa..."

 

Hello hello~! I'm SOOOOOOOO SORRY for not updating this story in a while! I've been updating my other story that I totally forgot about this one T.T PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!!!! 

Mianhae!!!! >.< I don't know why, but as I was writing this, I thought of Taeyang's Wedding Dress. 

Don't you agree?

What do you think will happen next?

Look out for Chapter 10!!

~JuniorRoyalJR, signing off