Special Girl

Hoji Oneshot.....Be mine

 

Thursday, 24.01.2013

Mnet Studio, 1.20 pm

 

“Hyung!! Would you please behave yourself? We’re in public place for God sake, p.u.b.l.i.c, you know!” the ‘sweet’ and ‘alluring’ drama queen magnae nagging at his crazy and sugar rush hyung when they come in into their waiting room.

Sungjong rolled his eyes annoyingly when he looks at Dongwoo and Sungyeol that still hops and twirls around behind him with squeaks and incoherent blabbering from their mouth, totally like a drunk man when they completely sober. And Hoya that come in last just can’t handle his laugh to see his friends. Completely act like a choding, an elementary school student.

He feels happy today, because in today broadcasting Sungjong and Sungyeol will be a guest MC and it means that he and his Dongwoo hyung will be accompanied by them. Though he never said it out loud or think too much about that, he is indeed miss the times when they were promoting together, in seven, as infinite. And though he won’t ever say it, he’s kind of miss his hamster leader, his greasy friend, and of course the quiet and awkward Myeongsoo. If they were here today, Sungjong definitely will have a worse humiliating session.

Dongwoo and Sungyeol still blabbering but stops their houps and change it with running while Sungjong take off his shoe and threaten to throw it to them if they didn’t stop to . Hoya just laugh harder, hands on his stomach when he remember what happened earlier.

...

We just already finished the last rehearsal and about to back to their waiting room when we heard giggles and voice from the hottest girl group in this world. We bumps with Girls Generation whose came for their rehearsal, looks stunning as always.

We bow to them, and they bow back to us. Despite being a big Sunbae in this field, I think they still humble and treat us , their junior with respect. And their hardworking side that never fade with time in this 6 years made me admired them.

They waved to us with smile, they always have this bright personality, and say “Suguhaesoyo...!” and heading to the stage when suddenly they spotted Sungjong that running to us, rushed as we almost left him there.

That ‘queen’ is in the middle of taking care of his fringe and hair when we already finished, and while Sungyeol already finished his own rehearsal as MC he just still there. So Sungyeol just come to us and we’re heading back to our waiting room.

We looked back and about to smacked the late magnae when we heard girls giggles from the stage. I don’t get it. At all. But apparently they seems to find our group magnae is cute, adorable as someone always said. They called him and start to came surrounded him.

We, Dongwoo hyung, Sungyeol, and I just looked at each other with bewildered face. A little bit envy if I can add. Not me, of course. I don’t need any beautiful girls in the world, I already have one for myself. The one that only mine. But Dongwoo hyung and Sungyeol that a big fans of SNSD of course feels jealous at their adore to our magnae. They didn’t know Sungjong for sure. His image is far away from the truth. As our leader always said, he is everything but cute.

We looked at them. Hyoyeon noona pinched his cheek and talk like an ahjumma that found a cute 4 years old boy, “Aigoo, Sungjong-a how come you just become more cute these day, and handsome too...”

Ewww...I twirled my eyes, really hard to strain the urge to puke. Noona, you have to come and see him in our dorm, he just really tough and scary magnae, far from cute.

And the other just likely talk like Hyoyeon noona, sometimes I can’t understand women, they just in their mid twenties, for Heaven sake, yet their speak like an ahjumma. Okay, no offense, even my Eunji sometimes talked like that.

“Baby skin, girls, his skin is so smooth, aigoo, it’s nice to be young”, that’s Taeyeon noona whose speak. And I can see Dongwoo hyung jaw dropped at her remark.  “You looked more mature and more manly now, Sungjong-ssi. And your group is getting bigger now, congrats.”, Seohyun-ssi that’s speaking. Finally a normal remark and statement.

“Kyeopta...kyeopta...”, Sooyoung noona, Yuri noona, and Yoona noona squeals when Sungjong just nodded and blushed with every remark from them. Such a scene.

“Your twinkle dance is so  good, Sungjong-a, I hope that you can dance for I Got a Boy too one day, okay”, Tiffany noona smied to him. Yes, it’s clearly written in his face, how happy he is now, to get attention and compliment from his favorite girl group ever.

“Ah, I want to have a little brother like you”, suddenly Sunny noona said with her hands cutely trying to ruffles the taller ‘little brother’s’ hair. And that’s when Sungjong burst. His face not only blushed, but red. Tomato red. We all knew about his crushed to Sunny noona, and can’t help to smirk and planned a tease time for him.

That’s why we all in all the way back to our waiting room. He is annoyed. But, hey, that’s the point of teasing, right. Dongwoo hyung and Sungyeol must be want to take this a little revenge to the magnae.

I just laugh to looked at the three bickering just like an elementary student. When suddenly my eyes fall to a brown paper package bag. Curiously, I cross there and opened it. There’s two box of lunch package. Is it from our fans, I wondering. But, if it from inspirit, why there’s just two box of them, they should know that Sungjong and Sungyeol will have a shedule here with us, right?

I take the two box, trying to search note or some stickers from our fans. None. I opened one of them and looked inside. A delicious smell of a homemade pasta fills the room. The trio that still bickering earlier seems to notice this appetizing smells and come closer.

“Pasta!! Smells good...I’m hungry now, give me that, I want some...” Sungyeol come and try to grab the box that’s in my hand.

“Wait...!!” I stop him. Don’t know why, but I have a crazy thought, or hope, about the sender of this lunch box. Quitely i open the another box, and my mouth unknowingly form a smile, ear to ear. In this box, there’s a heart shapped cherry tomatoes. Simple, and a little bit messy, but somehow make me more sure about my thought.

“Why?” Sungyeol whines. Dongwoo hyung just looking curiously at my must be creepy smile. And Sungjong, that weird magnae, just slightly looked at the two box, the box in my hand, my face, and suddenly smile like he’s knowing what happen with me, and he just get away from this room, relief to free from teasing from his hyung.

“Here...”, I give him the first box, “Ask Dongwoo hyung if he wants to share this with you, and Sungjong.”

“And why you take that one just for yourself...”, he continue his whine, and give me a face, that choding.

“Because she made this for me, and no way I’ll share this with anyone of you.” I keep this box savely in my hands and pull it closely to my chest. Maybe it’s sound childish, but hey, she must be had a hard time to made this for me. I just want to protect this with all my might.

“Why? We don’t even know the sender.” This choding start to annoy me when our manager hyung come in.

“Hyung ! Why there’s just two lunch box?” Sungyeol whines to our manager hyung, “And Howon doesn’t want to share!”

“Ah that one”, he nodded, “Here’s Hoya, your fans gave me this note, for you.” He give me a small note with his failed wink. I just grins, already know the sender of this mysteious lunch box and the yellow note that he give me.

“And Sungyeol, this is your lunch and Sungjong. I just buy that for you two. That one is indeed Hoya’s.” He give Sunyeol a plastic bag.

Dongwoo hyung just smile and take the lunch box in Sungyeol’s hand while he still deep in thought, “You eat that, and no. I don’t want to share this with you. I once watched in their show when she was cooked some pasta, and it’s seems delicious. Thanks to Howon I can taste it now.” He laughed his dino laugh and left Sungyeol dumbfounded. Looks like it’s just him that don’t grasp this situation yet. Well, I don’t care either.

I just keep grins and open the note that she left me. After secure my lunch box from that choding. And yes, I won’t ever fail to recognized this handwriting. Beautiful, just like her. It’s write.

“Handsome boy, you’re smiling next to me,

I like you so much

You’re so dazzling, you are beautiful

I want you so I can steal you.

Cause you are my...

Special, special, special, special, special boy...”

 

- Your special girl ^^-

And I’m dig out her present with overwhelmed joy in my heart.

My friends, my fans, and even all people that watched me today say that I laughed and smiled too much. But hey, don’t blame me, that’s what peoples in love do, right?

 



hi....^^....

Actually this is the 4th time I try to upload this oneshot.... I'm annoyed....><

but here is it full of fluff of HoJi...can't help for I ship them so much.

By the way, when I heard that Infinite will moved from their dorm, my pinkfinite soul shriek, noooooo....><

Anyway, have a fun reading, please comments...

God bless